Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: Election: A Bright Future(Town Victory)  (Read 13508 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Election Day!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 02:36:16 pm »

Also, I don't use outside help.

I guess a lurker would suit your friendship, then.

I want to get some input from FoU and Blu.
Why would you need their input? Neither of us can vote, and I am fully aware I am Town. Their input is completely irrelevant on that fact. However, I do agree that it is likely NQT being the mole. The coin thing is sort of a big tip-off.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2021, 02:45:59 pm »

Ahaha you can't both think I'm the mole. I'm not the mole. I'm just the only voter who has posted yet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2021, 02:49:32 pm »

Ahaha you can't both think I'm the mole. I'm not the mole. I'm just the only voter who has posted yet.
Why not? It feels in character for you. Your goal was to signal to Caz that you were the mole. You even did the flavor on coins.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2021, 03:05:23 pm »

Fallacy, shooting from the hip, which candidate would you pick?

BluarianKnight, same question.

My own answer: I have no information yet whatsoever about the candidates, but flipping a coin gives me Caz.

Probably Web for now, but it's still an early election.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2021, 03:14:28 pm »

Also, I don't use outside help.

I guess a lurker would suit your friendship, then.

I want to get some input from FoU and Blu.
Why would you need their input? Neither of us can vote, and I am fully aware I am Town. Their input is completely irrelevant on that fact. However, I do agree that it is likely NQT being the mole. The coin thing is sort of a big tip-off.

You don't want their input? Is that because their comments on you will show that they have inside information?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2021, 03:17:36 pm »

town!Web would be far more aggressive than this, btw.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2021, 03:21:59 pm »

Alright, I was out taking a stroll, so let me lay down the information as it stands.

As the nominee for my party, I am given security briefings. One such briefing informed me that Caz, the nominee of [NO PARTY NAME GIVEN], is serving our sworn enemy Ellif. Ellif grants their nobility symbolic coins, one of which was found with Caz's dirty fingerprints on it. notquitethere must also have been given one of these coins. notquitethere often breadcrumbs in their opening post as scum, and combining with their wanton attitude this game, it is very likely that notquitethere is therefore the undercover party for Caz, to surrender us to Ellif. Note that notquitethere specifically states that they used a die instead of a real coin to obfuscate their allegiance.

It is very likely that notquitethere will be steadily pushing for Caz, and I believe this will be readily apparent as the game goes on. Of course, I do believe that Caz may attempt to use this to distance themselves from notquitethere.

Therefore, BluarianKnight and FallacyofUrist are the Town voters.

town!Web would be far more aggressive than this, btw.
... I was literally running outside? I didn't have time to make good posts.

You don't want their input? Is that because their comments on you will show that they have inside information?
Their input is unnecessary to find scum. YOU are scum. Their input cannot change our minds. It is literally up to both of us to convince them we are Town. I just don't have to lie about it.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2021, 03:26:56 pm »

As the nominee for my party, I am given security briefings. One such briefing informed me that Caz, the nominee of [NO PARTY NAME GIVEN], is serving our sworn enemy Ellif. Ellif grants their nobility symbolic coins, one of which was found with Caz's dirty fingerprints on it. notquitethere must also have been given one of these coins. notquitethere often breadcrumbs in their opening post as scum, and combining with their wanton attitude this game, it is very likely that notquitethere is therefore the undercover party for Caz, to surrender us to Ellif. Note that notquitethere specifically states that they used a die instead of a real coin to obfuscate their allegiance.

This is lies. My PM contained no information about coins, NQT was the one that brought it up as a Lucky reference.

Their input is unnecessary to find scum. YOU are scum. Their input cannot change our minds. It is literally up to both of us to convince them we are Town. I just don't have to lie about it.

Without their input we can't find the traitor ally. Fortree will be preserved regardless of your obvious lies.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 03:27:55 pm »

This is lies. My PM contained no information about coins, NQT was the one that brought it up as a Lucky reference.
That's weird.

Only the candidate backed by Ellif would know that's a lie.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2021, 03:30:05 pm »

Me not knowing about the coins makes me a servant of the Eilif? How does that even work out?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 03:35:12 pm »

All this coin stuff is a story you made up.

The only "security briefing" (no, I didn't get one) info I have is that the traitor belongs to the faction that killed the former President Fia Ma, and that one of the people here is secretly their ally.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2021, 03:37:30 pm »

Why not? It feels in character for you. Your goal was to signal to Caz that you were the mole. You even did the flavor on coins.
I realised now I misread the OP. I had assumed the evil candidate would know who their traitor was.

Note that notquitethere specifically states that they used a die instead of a real coin to obfuscate their allegiance.
Ahaha what, no. If that was the case then why would I not have just said "I rolled a dice" to begin with? I used a dice because that's what I have on my desk.

Blu, what do you think about this coin business and the flavor claims?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2021, 03:39:56 pm »

Me not knowing about the coins makes me a servant of the Eilif? How does that even work out?
Why would it matter if your PM had no information about the coins? If you're Town, then you'd assume that I knew about the coins because I'm scum. But you said I lied about the coins.

The point was this: How would you know I lied about the coins from the literal enemy of Fortree if you weren't being backed by Ellif?

All this coin stuff is a story you made up.

The only "security briefing" (no, I didn't get one) info I have is that the traitor belongs to the faction that killed the former President Fia Ma, and that one of the people here is secretly their ally.
Maybe it's more elegantly pointed that I know I lied about the coins for a traitor country, but if you were Town, how would you know about that? Why would it even matter? If I'm the traitor, then it's just how the other country works, and I'd have inside knowledge.

But you said it's a lie. Because you KNOW that's not how they back traitors.

Because you are a traitor.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2021, 03:41:48 pm »

I realised now I misread the OP. I had assumed the evil candidate would know who their traitor was.
That's okay. I actually made up the whole thing because I wanted Caz to say the coin thing was a lie so I could prove to you that I'm the only legitimate person here who wants Fortree to prosper and won't sell us out to Ellif.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2021, 03:47:11 pm »

Note that notquitethere specifically states that they used a die instead of a real coin to obfuscate their allegiance.
Ahaha what, no. If that was the case then why would I not have just said "I rolled a dice" to begin with? I used a dice because that's what I have on my desk.

Blu, what do you think about this coin business and the flavor claims?

Confusing..

My vote's still on Web. for now. I need to see Caz do something - prove, poke, prod. Actually dig in - it seems only NQT is doing that isofar, and doing it against Web - which seems to me to be buddying, but I'm not sure.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14