Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2021  (Read 18905 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2021
« on: April 01, 2021, 08:34:28 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, April 1st, 2021

Mission Status

There is a land where Dwarf Fortress is easy enough for the casual gamer to learn and play.  I know there is such a land, for I have seen it.  I have created 29 dwarven bedrooms with only a click and drag of the mouse after easily placing beds and doors.  The same could be said of offices, and tombs.  I can see the game coming together in an easy, accessible way that is only limited by your imagination and the level of cruelty that you deem fit to inflict on the elves, goblins, and others who would dare trifle with you!

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out through March, and into April we go!  The move out of my apartment has accelerated somewhat, so through April and May that's going to be impacting things somewhat.  I haven't moved for like 13 years, so it's going to be a heavier lift than it might have been ten years ago when I was popping around more.  But there's always time for dwarves!  We're approaching farms, trade, and levers/traps, and then on to labor management.  And the art also continues to roll in.  I have like 40 sprite sheets to catch up on or something, ha ha.

March:     $11024.03
February:  $10831.06
January:   $10584.13
December:  $11154.80
November:  $10037.74
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 01:55:52 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!