Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29

Author Topic: Re: The Title Is Dead! And So Is The Game!  (Read 35641 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You're on an Airplane
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 04:24:43 pm »

Create a protective enchantment on the fuel tank. And on the entire plane if possible to prevent people from destroying it.

Is anyone trying to protect the plane or is it just me?
As a pilot on the plane, the answer is yes I am.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2021, 06:02:50 pm »

Panic and do something stupid.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2021, 06:08:21 pm »

Unfold my suitcase into a mind-suppressing device, which automatically detects people of anti-plane alignment and causes them to fall unconscious.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2021, 06:15:17 pm »

Go back to sleep

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2021, 01:01:52 am »

I will decide to be someone actually trying to keep the plane running. I shall first grab some metal sheets, a welder, and (if needed) a High Altitude Low Opening-grade bodysuit and a jetpack just in case. After getting the following, I will patch the holes. Also shape a metal sheet into a knife just in case.
it's over

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2021, 03:08:30 pm »

I will decide to be someone actually trying to keep the plane running. I shall first grab some metal sheets, a welder, and (if needed) a High Altitude Low Opening-grade bodysuit and a jetpack just in case. After getting the following, I will patch the holes. Also shape a metal sheet into a knife just in case.
Protip from a experienced welder: dont weld a plane. Get a rivet gun instead.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2021, 04:10:09 pm »

Wake up, and listen to the nearest NPC for the backstory. How did I even get in this plane?
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2021, 07:33:56 pm »

Sounds like a riveting experience!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2021, 07:44:29 pm »

Wake up, and listen to the nearest NPC for the backstory. How did I even get in this plane?
"So you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right?"
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2021, 09:31:41 pm »

-snip-

pfft I'm betting the host doesn't know much about plane maintenance anyways
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2021, 06:38:18 am »

Start drilling holes in everything (including passengers) while screaming “ Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!” over and over again.
(5-3-1) Just as you start to drill the passengers near you you find that your drill has been all gummed up by something and before you can figure out what caused it you suddenly feel very sleepy.

Use my powers of stickiness to make Cthulhu guy stop drilling people. Should that fail, make his drill too sticky to function.

"Come now, friend! There's no need to be so trivial in your ventures!"
(5) You cast the spell of stickiness on the drill an it instantly disabled the offending drill.

Lock the madman out of the plane copilot controls while trying to stabilize the plane and find a suitable landing spot. Whatever the heck is happening, we are *definitely not* making it to las vegas like this.
(Locking the man out of the cockpit = 5) With the help of another pilot you both shove the mad man out the cockpit and lock the door.
(stabilizing the plane = 4) As soon as the mad man is shoved out you quickly return to the controls and stabilize the aircraft.
(Finding a runway to land at = 5) You radio the tower and request to be allowed to land do to an attempted hijacking by a mad man, they tell you that they will clear the runway for when you arrive and that the police will be waiting to apprehend the man. It will take two turns to get to the airport and one to land the plane. You also get told that a plane flying near yours has just crashed.

Open up the windown and throw a shoe at the other plane, how dare they ignore us!
(6) You quickly pull off your shoe and open the window and throw it at the plane, somehow the shoe flies through the air straight into the engine of the other plane causing the engine to blow up which also blows the wing off, and you watch as the plane careens towards the ground inflames then explode when it hits the ground, serves them right for ignoring you!

Start randomly hitting buttons before getting locked out. Screaming references to Slippy dialogue from Star Fox.
(3) The only thing you manage to do while yelling and being shoved out is to open a cabinet and pull stuff out.

Create a Paradox.
(1) You try and try to make a paradox, but to no avail so you take the trying to make a paradox to the next level and you strain more and more trying to make that paradox, you suddenly feel something, yes something is defensively happening...    OH FUCK, you strained to hard in the wrong place and accidentally shit your pants.

Create a protective enchantment on the fuel tank. And on the entire plane if possible to prevent people from destroying it.

Is anyone trying to protect the plane or is it just me?
(Putting a protective enchantment on the fuel tank = 5) You carve some runes on the sides of the tank and activate them putting a protective shield on the fuel tank.
(Putting a protective enchantment on the entire plane = 1) No matter how hard you try you can't seem to put any kind of protection on the plane.

Panic and do something stupid.
(4-1) You start freaking out and kicking the seat in front of you while making squealing noises.

Unfold my suitcase into a mind-suppressing device, which automatically detects people of anti-plane alignment and causes them to fall unconscious.
(4) You quickly pull down your carry-on, open it, and activate your mind-suppressing device, while it seems to be working it doesn't seem to be working at full power so it only makes people that dislike planes drowsy.

Go back to sleep
(4) You look around the plane long enough to get an idea of what's going on, decide you want noting to do with it and go back to sleep.

(Finding sheet metal and a welder = 6) You quickly run down to the cargo hold and dig through several boxes before you find the items you were looking for, and during your searching you accidentally cut yourself on something.
(Finding a High Altitude Low Opening-grade bodysuit and jetpack = 3) You continue to dig through stuff, but all you can find is ads for these items.
(Patching the holes in the plane = 2) You then leave the cargo hole and approach the door, and your hit with the sudden realization that trying to fix the holes while the plane is flying would be a bad idea as you have no way to keep yourself on the plane while outside of it and would probably die if you tried.
(Making a knife from the metal = 5) You quickly hammer one of the sheets into a knife just in case.

(2) You awake and look to the nearby NPCs for backstory, and they are ether asleep or to busy panicking, and when you ask how you got on the plane the only response you get is, "With your damned legs.".

Player stuff and inventory:
A_Curious_Cat: gummed up drill, very sleepy
Dustan Hache: Is a pilot
chaotic skies: power to make things sticky
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES: Rude drawing, missing one shoe, showed that other plane what it gets for ignoring you
Horizon: Did a barrel roll, screaming about Skippy
Knightwing64: Guarding the fuel in a luggage fort, knows how to make protective enchantments.
TricMagic: Shat pants
Magmacube_tr: Freaking out
Egan_BW: Mind suppressing device that makes people that dislike planes drowsy.
EuchreJack: Sleeping
0cra_tr0per: Welder, sheet metal, makeshift knife, cut on arm
Kakaluncha:

Spoiler: Airbus A380 (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2021, 06:55:09 am »

Hoist the jolly roger and initiate a boarding on the next plane, we be sky pirates now.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2021, 06:57:09 am »

Use a lighter we have on ourselves to find out if this sticky stuff is flammable.  If it isn’t, then light the nearest thing that will burn on fire.  After that, keep lighting things (and people) on fire.

Also, pray to Lord Cthulhu to lift our drowsiness.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2021, 09:56:55 am »

"Okay, you don't like my legs? Fine!"

Steal the legs of everyone on the place to create legtipide!
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2021, 10:00:39 am »

Create a Paradox about creating a Paradox about creating a Paradox
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29