Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29

Author Topic: Re: The Title Is Dead! And So Is The Game!  (Read 35635 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: You're on an Airplane
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2021, 10:14:21 am »

Become so sticky I stick to the fabric of space and time, freezing both myself and the plane (which I'm also stuck to) entirely in place.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2021, 11:02:20 am »

Shoot magma balls everywhere, while screaming.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2021, 11:39:58 am »

Begin beating the crap out of NPC's.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2021, 11:47:34 am »

Locate the nearest person trying to damage the plane and tear out their spine.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2021, 03:50:22 pm »

Pray to god and ask him to help us.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2021, 04:13:23 pm »

Keep the plane stable and follow the course directed by air traffic control. Give an announcement to the passengers that due to an attempted hijacking the plane will be landing at (Insert airport name) and to please remain calm. The airliner responsible for our plane will make arrangements for them to get the next available flight to Las Vegas. Keep the Cockpit LOCKED.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2021, 05:59:41 pm »

>Weld one of the metal sheets onto my arm to repair it, becoming a cyborg in the process. This will be the first step in my plan to offend as many possible gods and non-gods as possible. Besides, just playing God is for pussies. Also, go grab some magnetic boots and then repair the holes from the outside.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2021, 05:16:42 am »

Hoist the jolly roger and initiate a boarding on the next plane, we be sky pirates now.
(Hoisting the jolly roger = 2) You pull apart your carry-on and discover that you left the jolly roger at home, damn it how are people going to know your sky pirates without it.
(Initiating boarding of the next plane = 1) You would get ready to board a plane but you just blew up the only plane that was nearby.

Use a lighter we have on ourselves to find out if this sticky stuff is flammable.  If it isn’t, then light the nearest thing that will burn on fire.  After that, keep lighting things (and people) on fire.

Also, pray to Lord Cthulhu to lift our drowsiness.

(Seeing if the sticky stuff is flammable = 4) You hold your lighter next to the drill and slowly starts to burn, satisfied you toss it into the lap of a nearby passenger who starts screaming as he catches fire.
(Burning more stuff = 4) You then go around the first class cabin and start setting other things on fire including people.
(Praying to Cthulhu = 4) You give a quick prayer to Cthulhu, your not sure if you got an answer but you do feel some device has been turned off.

"Okay, you don't like my legs? Fine!"

Steal the legs of everyone on the place to create legtipide!
(Stealing legs = 3) You cut the legs off the of that guy and several others.
(Making a legtipide = 3) You try to assemble the legtipide but you seem to need more legs.

Create a Paradox about creating a Paradox about creating a Paradox
(4) You continue to cause a paradox by creating a paradox, and you keep doing this until something happens, and this something appears to be the sudden appearance of over 100 screaming pineapples.

Become so sticky I stick to the fabric of space and time, freezing both myself and the plane (which I'm also stuck to) entirely in place.
(5) You charge up your sticky powers as high as they can go, and when you cast the spell the plane suddenly stops, as if frozen in the air.

Shoot magma balls everywhere, while screaming.
(5) Using your magma wizard powers you start throwing balls of magma all over the business class cabin, killing several people and putting several holes in the wall.

Begin beating the crap out of NPC's.
(4) You quickly leap from your seat and start punching the guy in the aisle seat next to your, once he's dead you go about punching a few more random people to death.

Locate the nearest person trying to damage the plane and tear out their spine.
(2) You try to find someone but there are so many passengers running around you can't get to anyone.

Pray to god and ask him to help us.
(3) You spend several minutes praying asking for god's help, but you receive no answer, instead you find a handgun and ammo has appeared in front of you, this appears to be the help you requested.

Keep the plane stable and follow the course directed by air traffic control. Give an announcement to the passengers that due to an attempted hijacking the plane will be landing at (Insert airport name) and to please remain calm. The airliner responsible for our plane will make arrangements for them to get the next available flight to Las Vegas. Keep the Cockpit LOCKED.
(Staying the course = 1) You start the follow the course given by the tower but suddenly something strange happens the plane stops as if it was caught in web, no matter what you do the plane refuses to move.
(Giving the announcement = 3) You turn on the intercom and give your announcement, but you doubt they've heard it given how much screaming and yelling you hear from outside the cockpit.
Several members of the cabin crew radio that the first class cabin is being set on fire by the mad man, another mad man is chopping people's legs off, over 100 screaming pineapples have appeared in the economy cabin, yet another mad man is throwing balls of molten rock around the business class cabin and has killed several and put multiple holes in the fuselage, and there is yet another mad man that's punching people to death. What the hell is going on on this plane?

>Weld one of the metal sheets onto my arm to repair it, becoming a cyborg in the process. This will be the first step in my plan to offend as many possible gods and non-gods as possible. Besides, just playing God is for pussies. Also, go grab some magnetic boots and then repair the holes from the outside.
(Welding sheet metal to arm to repair it = 5) You weld the metal to your arm causing it to combine to your flesh like it was always there, you are now part man part machine.
(Grabbing magnetic boots = 4) You continue to dig through boxes until you find the magnetic boots you were looking for.
(Repairing the plane from the outside = 5) You then equip and activate your magnetic boots and walk out of the plane and over to where the holes are, then you quickly patch the holes, you feel there should be more wind out here it's as if the plane has stopped moving.
Then suddenly several balls of magma burn through the side of the plane near where you just patched it.

Player stuff and inventory:
A_Curious_Cat: very sleepy
Dustan Hache: Is a pilot
chaotic skies: power to make things sticky
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES: Rude drawing, missing one shoe, showed that other plane what it gets for ignoring you
Horizon: Did a barrel roll, screaming about Skippy
Knightwing64: Guarding the fuel in a luggage fort, knows how to make protective enchantments, handgun and ammo
TricMagic: Shat pants
Magmacube_tr: Freaking out, magma wizard
Egan_BW: Mind suppressing device that makes people that dislike planes drowsy it is currently off.
EuchreJack: Sleeping
0cra_tr0per: Welder, sheet metal, makeshift knife, cyborg, magnetic boots
Kakaluncha: several severed legs

Spoiler: Airbus A380 (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2021, 06:05:26 am »

Kill everyone trying to damage the plane.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2021, 09:19:32 am »

>Ignore the chaos, continue repairing the plane
it's over

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2021, 09:41:01 am »

READY THE HARPOONS LADS, YER GOIN' PLANE WHALIN'

Kakaluncha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2021, 10:34:16 am »

Take out the convient chainsaw, and start taking out more people's legs. All legs shall evolve!
Roll to Hunger Games teached me one thing, to have initiative.
Roll to Planet teached me that writing and developing original ideas is really fun.
Roll to Heist is a game that has teached me one single thing:

Time Travel. Is. Pain.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2021, 12:42:56 pm »

Kill everyone trying to damage the plane.
Do this.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2021, 04:33:59 pm »

Radio air traffic control and alert them to the fact that the plane has stopped moving In midair and is being held in place by a unknown force. Also tell them with some alarm that strange things are going on and passengers are dropping like flies due to the insanity seemingly spreading. Pray to god that we do not crash or get crashed into.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2021, 06:26:41 pm »

Open a portal to the acid dimension and fill the plane with acid.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29