Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29

Author Topic: Re: The Title Is Dead! And So Is The Game!  (Read 35733 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Title is Dead!
« Reply #390 on: August 18, 2021, 06:41:31 am »

I use my plane karma to get rid of the curse. I continue working on the machine and turn it on. I make the machine incapable of being destroyed or failing.

I call in my favor with god and ask him to help the world and get rid of all evil, Plus a power boost for me please.

I once again heal the plane and make it indestructible, Immune to any harm. I curse Yellow Pixel so that all magic and innate abilities no longer work for him. I kill the catplane.

I continue working on my halo and add some angel wings to myself. I empower the panes and ask them to help this world.

I once again try to expand the religion and empower the faithful. I summon more good planes to serve and protect.
(Using plane karma to get rid of the curse = 3) You try to use your plane karma to remove the curse, but since that's a spell it goes slightly wrong and only slightly removes the curse.
(Continue working on the machine = 2) You continue to work on the machine, but as your doing so many things at once pretty much nothing gets done with it.
(Making the machine incapable of being destroyed = 5-2 for curse) You try to use magic to prevent damage to the machine, but the curse causes the spell to go as well and you only manage to make the machine slightly more resistant to damage than it normally would be.
(Making the machine incapable of failing = 4-2 for curse) Try as you might you can't seem to do this as the curse keeps preventing it.
(Calling in your favor from plane god for getting rid of all evil = 3) He goes out and gets rid of some of the large drug cartels, he then says he can do no more as it'll up set the balance of things.
(Plane god also giving you a power boost = 1) Try as he might even his divine power can't get over your immunity to magic.
(Healing the plane = 3) You try to heal the plane, but you only manage to heal it a little.
(Making the plane indestructible = 6) You then cast a spell on the plane to make it indestructible, and while it is now indestructible it appears there are a few things that can still harm it, to bad you don't know what those things are.
(Making the plane immune to harm = 1) Something goes wrong with the spell, and you end up making the plane more vulnerable to damage.
(Cursing Yellow Pixel so magic and innate abilities no no longer work for him = AUTO 2) You discover that he like you is immune to all forms of magic both helpful and harmful, this also includes curses.
(Killing Catplane = You 2 VS Catplane 3) You try to kill the catplane, but yet again the spell goes wrong and it misses the target.
(Continuing to work on halo = 5) You keep working on your halo and now it's even more golden and sparkly than it was before.
(Adding angel wings to self = 2) You would add angel wings to yourself, but you can't figure out where to put them on your plane body, so you just skip doing it for now.
(Empowering the planes = 6-2 For Curse) You are able to empower the planes even more.
(Asking them to help the world = 3) They go out and start helping random people do various things.
(Expanding the religion = 3) You only manage to gather a few more faithful.
(Empowering the faithful = 1) You try to empower them but all your spell seemed to have done is weaken them.
(Summoning more good planes to serve and protect = 4) You manage to summon a few more good planes to protect.

Fly from the black hole while looking for any metal sources in the sky
(Flying away from the black hole = 2) Try as you might you can't seem to fly fast enough to get a way from the black hole.

Stop Possessing Stanley.

Possess the chef.

Then try my previous actions again.

(Stopping possessing Stanley = 2) Right as you stop possessing that guy you suddenly find yourself not in the room with the those guys but and outside the mansion.

More elementals, more lightning, and turn armok to steel.
(Summoning more elementals = 5) You manage to summon twelve more elementals of various kinds.
(Shooting more lightning = 4) You shoot even more lightning at Cthulhu.
(Turning Armok to steel = 3) You then try to turn him into steel, but you can't seem to manage it, but you do manage to solidify him somewhat.

Get in the plane and find a nice spot to sleep in
(Getting in the plane = 5) You quickly jump onto the wing and pry open one of the doors.
(Finding a nice spot to sleep = 4) Then you jump inside and close the door behind you, you then pick a seat and curl up to fall asleep.

Based off Stanley's erratic behavior im assuming he has either gone completely bonkers or is possessed in some way... well better safe then sorry let us throw salt on him I heard on a tv show once that it helps banish ghosts or something like that.

Keep bidding and try to banish this spirit from my mansion
(Bidding on the blueprints = 6) You continue to bid on them, and after several minutes and more money than you wanted to spend you win, and a little bit later a PDF is sent to your email.
(Banishing the spirit from the mansion = 5) You the grab your exorcism kit and after splashing holy water and yelling various things you finally manage to banish the spirit from your mansion, you also notice that Stanley isn't flopping around trying to escape anymore.

Quote from: Poser Cthulhu Health: 15%
Fight that guy that just punched me.
(2) You swing at him several times and miss.

Quote from: Armok Health: 65% is 20 foot tall, hair and beard are on fire
Go fight that poser Cthulhu.
(3) You barely manage to damage him.

Quote from: Black Hole
What does it do.
(4) It grows even bigger eating most of the nearby town.

There's a black hole taking up all of the airport and most of the nearby town, Cthulhu and Armok are fighting in a nearby town, Knightwing's slanes are going around the town and killing and destroying everything, there's also a MASSIVE portal to plane hell, and Banning of Cthulhu worship is banned, also there's an Undead grammar Nazi on thread title, Cities all around the world are being attacked by Yellow Pixels slanes, there can be no evil planes, the world has less drug cartels.

Player stuff and inventory:
A_Curious_Cat: Dead, poltergeist, doesn't know anything about airplane controls, blessed by Cthulhu
Dustan Hache: Is a pilot, massive headache, dead, in pilot heaven
chaotic skies: power to make things sticky, dead
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES: Rude drawing, missing one shoe, showed that other plane what it gets for ignoring you, several harpoons, bag of loot, cannon, blew up another plane, slightly injured
Horizon: Did a barrel roll, screaming about Skippy, also dead, grumpiest ghost, is a ghost plane, has a bunch of ghosts, currently in purgatory
Knightwing64: Guarding the fuel in a luggage fort, knows how to make protective enchantments, handgun and ammo, legendary plane karma, knows how to get rid of acid, knows plane healing magic, is sticky and flammable, appreciated by the plane, official plane caretakers license, no aura, a automatic plane healing machine, plane, six soul empowered slanes that are slightly evil and eat people alive, doesn't know how to make viruses, plane god will help if you make a plane church, weak reality warping plane powers, is an immortal plane, still has humanity, knows how to talk to planes, massive plus even more group of faithful followers that have the power to help people and planes weakened, loads of good planes that are empowered, sparkly plane halo that's even more golden and sparkly, a slightly built hostile player machine is more resistant to damage, your body is incredibly weak and fragile like glass, a handful of panes that are always lawful good and powerful, immune to all forms of magic even divine and curses, is cursed to have most spells cast to go awry
TricMagic: Shat pants, dead
Magmacube_tr: magma wizard, highly acid resistant, nice sized house from obsidian and basalt on a hill in the acid dimension, sad, handgun, laptop, Pepe the frog, cursed, 4 passenger planes, the power to fix things with your fists
Egan_BW: Mind suppressing device that makes people that dislike planes drowsy it is currently off, Horizon's skull and spine, dead
EuchreJack: Migraine, nose bleed, dead
0cra_tr0per: Welder, sheet metal, makeshift knife, magnetic boots, six sided dice, dead, ZOMBIE-IMPOSTOR-METALFACED-HAZMAT-CYBORG-SWORDSMAN, extra protection, M249 with underbarrel shotgun and spare ammo loaded with plot armour pricing ammo, bullet wound, house reinforced walls a massive fortress complete with ammunition storage areas armories turrets of all sizes robotic guards a lava moat energy shielding and epic music now inside your awesome spaceship that's being attacked by Martians
Kakaluncha: several severed legs, chainsaw, loads more legs, dead
Yellow Pixel: Ninja cat, can opener, energy boost, diamond claws, only has eight lives, a catplane your control, mighty saliva, lord of some of the Slanes, slanes think dessert is a lie, is hated by all most every living thing except slanes, black robot cats called Menows fragile, evil plane church, immune to all forms of magic even divine and curses
Yoink: Back in time, heavy thing, male psychiatrist, hawaiian shirt, long blond wig, fake mustache
Fluffe9911: First class passenger, fancy cane, Parachute, small broken helicopter, expensive car, mansion, professional chef, Stanley, PDF containing a blueprint for a device, exorcism kit
Rockeater: entrenching tool, parachute, cut arm, on top of a plane, injured face, ordinary plane
Starver: dead and hating it, leaving a trail punctuation behind you
BlackPaladin99: Nodachi, dark magics, partly see through, deformed Armok clones that are insane, slightly stronger and mutated, immortal blood druid, true blood druid form, massive greater angry dark lighting elemental, twelve elementals of various kinds
Naturegirl1999: massive metal butterfly

Spoiler: Airbus A380 (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 18, 2021, 12:49:24 pm »

crush chltuthu!!!  then make a race of  viking like, magic using blood elves, give them equipment, and tell them to start reproducing and exterminating humanity like mad and have my elementals do the same
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 18, 2021, 02:08:38 pm »

Dream I am a black hole swallowing an airport and the town surrounding it
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 18, 2021, 05:03:08 pm »

"Huh cant believe that actually worked... Ah uhhum welcome back to the world of the living Stanley im assuming your head is back in the right place yes?" Mr. Gavichov unties Stanley

"Now that your back to normal I need you to take this printed copy of the reality stabilizing machines blueprints and head to the attic, there should be enough spare parts and other random scrap to create atleast a makeshift version of the machine now go Stanley im counting on you not to bollocks everything up this time."

"Also chef do me a favor and watch over Stanley for me will you? Make sure he doesn't go bonkers again and all that, I promise a raise in your future if you pull this off."

"Now then I shall be watching a prerecording of The Clockwork Orange in the living room, if you need me dont be afraid to holler."

Have Stanley and the Chef do those things while I watch The Clockwork Orange

(Get exorcised cat you bastard!)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 18, 2021, 05:13:33 pm »

(( Am I stuck at the same distance away from it or am I gradually getting pulled towards it?))

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 18, 2021, 06:18:01 pm »

Get back in the house and start haunting it.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 19, 2021, 02:55:20 am »

(( Am I stuck at the same distance away from it or am I gradually getting pulled towards it?))
(If you stop flying it'll pull you in, so yes your stuck at the same distance away.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 19, 2021, 06:41:29 am »

I use my plane karma to get rid of the curse, And continue working on the machine and turn it on. I control the whole world and make them all good and just. I call for all the angels and plane angels to kill all evil people. I convert all slanes to be good again. I send my panes to help people in trouble.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 19, 2021, 08:48:36 am »

Continue flying to stay as far as possible, while doing this, find out if I can fuse atoms to make radioactive atoms and somehow direct the products of decay towards the black hole
I have to keep flying. Maybe I can make something harmful to it? Stars produce lots of stuff, maybe I can do that too
((It might not know whether a black hole is a predator or not, but its egg might have found alpha or beta particles at some point, or possibly results of Hawking radiation))

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 19, 2021, 03:47:26 pm »

>Remember that I'm undead and don't need oxygen to breathe. Hit the killswitch and have every room in my battleship depressurized. This should kill off the martian boarders.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 03:55:04 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 23, 2021, 01:14:10 pm »

"That Knightwing is really becoming too powerful. It's time for more radical measures!"

So, I use strong dark magicks to suppress Knightwing's plane karma.

I then enter the MASSIVE portal to plane hell, communicate with Old Crash and convince him to lend me his Black Box of All Evils where the most villainous of all plane souls that ever existed are imprisoned for eternity.

Afterward, I go see Knightwing, warp him inside the Black Box, and bring it back to Old Crash.

Having thus get rid of Knightwing for good, I let my catplane go finish eating the Airplane of the Beginning in complete tranquility.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 23, 2021, 02:45:32 pm »

''What, wha-whats happening? IS THAT A BLACKHOLE!''

I try to fly away. FAR away.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 24, 2021, 05:03:20 am »

crush chltuthu!!!  then make a race of  viking like, magic using blood elves, give them equipment, and tell them to start reproducing and exterminating humanity like mad and have my elementals do the same
(Crushing Cthulhu = 5) You grab the biggest piece of rubble you can find and with a running start you jump and smash Cthulhu in the face with it, and while it doesn't kill him he's pretty much dead at this point.
(Making a race of viking like magic blood elves = 6) Using your magical powers and some rubble you create a race of magical viking like blood elves, but something has gone wrong as they're hostile to everything but each other.
(Giving them equipment = 6) But they do seem at least somewhat friendly towards you as they do take the equipment you give them.
(Viking like magic blood elves reproducing = 5) They then immediately start bumping uglies, and by the time they're finished there number has tripled.
(Viking like magic blood elves exterminating humanity = 4) They then rush out and kill everything in the next town, then once they finish killing in one town they head to the next.
(Elementals exterminating humanity = 4)They head out in a different direction and kill everything in the first town they reach.

Dream I am a black hole swallowing an airport and the town surrounding it
(3) You try to dream about being a black hole but instead end up with a dream about the plane your in being sucked into the black hole, and it's terrifying.

"Huh cant believe that actually worked... Ah uhhum welcome back to the world of the living Stanley im assuming your head is back in the right place yes?" Mr. Gavichov unties Stanley

"Now that your back to normal I need you to take this printed copy of the reality stabilizing machines blueprints and head to the attic, there should be enough spare parts and other random scrap to create atleast a makeshift version of the machine now go Stanley im counting on you not to bollocks everything up this time."

"Also chef do me a favor and watch over Stanley for me will you? Make sure he doesn't go bonkers again and all that, I promise a raise in your future if you pull this off."

"Now then I shall be watching a prerecording of The Clockwork Orange in the living room, if you need me dont be afraid to holler."

Have Stanley and the Chef do those things while I watch The Clockwork Orange

(Get exorcised cat you bastard!)
(Untying Stanley = 2+2 For chef) You try to untie him but the knot is to tight so chef has to cut the lamp cord to free him.
(Stanley building the device using the stuff in the attic = 5) It takes quiet a while for him to find the bits but he does eventually find them all and assemble the device.
(Chef watching over Stanley = 2) He would but he has to go back to the kitchen as he has something in the oven.
(Watching The Clockwork Orange = 6) You start to watch your movie and right when it starts to get to the good parts it starts to skip the freezes.

Get back in the house and start haunting it.
(Getting back in the house = 2) No matter what you do you can't seem to be able to get back into the mansion, it's as if the exorcism has prevented your reentry.

I use my plane karma to get rid of the curse, And continue working on the machine and turn it on. I control the whole world and make them all good and just. I call for all the angels and plane angels to kill all evil people. I convert all slanes to be good again. I send my panes to help people in trouble.
(Using the plane karma to get rid of the curse = 3) You try again to remove the curse but all you manage to do is weaken it further.
(Continuing to work on the machine = 5) It takes quite a bit of work but you feel you've finally finished building this damned machine.
(Turning it on = 1) You try to turn it on bu nothing happens, your not sure why it's not coming on.
(Controlling the whole world = 1) You then try to take over the world, but something prevents it, and you have a feeling that if you try again there will be consequences.
(Calling for all angels and plane angels = 2) You try to call upon the plane and regular angles, but you get told they're busy doing angle stuff.
(Making the slanes good again = 5) Some how you make the slanes good again, despite them never having been good in the first place.
(Sending the panes to help people in trouble = 3) They fly forth and bring aid to a group of hungry hobos.

Continue flying to stay as far as possible, while doing this, find out if I can fuse atoms to make radioactive atoms and somehow direct the products of decay towards the black hole
I have to keep flying. Maybe I can make something harmful to it? Stars produce lots of stuff, maybe I can do that too
((It might not know whether a black hole is a predator or not, but its egg might have found alpha or beta particles at some point, or possibly results of Hawking radiation))
(Continuing to fly away from the black hole = 6) You stain and strain until your finally able to break away from the pull of the black hole, but all that straining has left you tired from effort, at least you managed to escape.
(Finding out if you can fuse atoms = 3) While you find that you can comprehend the idea, you have no idea as to how to act upon this idea.

>Remember that I'm undead and don't need oxygen to breathe. Hit the killswitch and have every room in my battleship depressurized. This should kill off the martian boarders.
(Depressurizing your battleship = 4) You successfully manage to depressurize your battle ship with out damaging it or yourself.
(Does this kill the martians = 1) But the martians are wearing space suits and are unaffected by this.

"That Knightwing is really becoming too powerful. It's time for more radical measures!"

So, I use strong dark magicks to suppress Knightwing's plane karma.

I then enter the MASSIVE portal to plane hell, communicate with Old Crash and convince him to lend me his Black Box of All Evils where the most villainous of all plane souls that ever existed are imprisoned for eternity.

Afterward, I go see Knightwing, warp him inside the Black Box, and bring it back to Old Crash.

Having thus get rid of Knightwing for good, I let my catplane go finish eating the Airplane of the Beginning in complete tranquility.

(Suppressing Knightwing's plane karma = 4) Using several dark and terrible rituals you manage to severely weaken Knightwing's plane karma.
(Entering plane hell and finding old crash = 5) You then fly the catplane through the portal and after a bit you manage to find the dark control tower he lives in, and after landing the catplane and navigating the dark airport you finally manage to find old crash.
(Convincing him to lend you his black box of all evils = 2) When you ask to borrow the black box of all evils he tells you no, maybe there's something you can do to convince him to let you use it?

''What, wha-whats happening? IS THAT A BLACKHOLE!''

I try to fly away. FAR away.
(4) You quickly get yourself and all your things into the air and away from the black hole that was threatening to suck it all up.

Quote from: Poser Cthulhu Health: 0%
Fight that guy that just punched me.
(6) You manage to hand a solid punch on Armok, but the punch causes him to fly into a building and that causes a bit of the building to hit you in the face, which seems to be the last straw as your body collapses dead from all the damage it's sustained.

Quote from: Armok Health: 58% is 20 foot tall, hair and beard are on fire
Go fight that poser Cthulhu.
(2) You would have punched hum but he managed to punch you first.

Quote from: Black Hole
What does it do.
(6) It grows massively and has now taken up the entire town and is getting close to a mansion.

There's a black hole taking up all of the airport, the nearby town and a lot of the surrounding areas, Cthulhu and Armok are fighting in a nearby town, Knightwing's slanes are going around the town and killing and destroying everything, there's also a MASSIVE portal to plane hell, and Banning of Cthulhu worship is banned, also there's an Undead grammar Nazi on thread title, Cities all around the world are being attacked by Yellow Pixels slanes, there can be no evil planes, the world has less drug cartels, magical viking like blood elves and elementals are killing everything in their path.

Player stuff and inventory:
A_Curious_Cat: Dead, poltergeist, doesn't know anything about airplane controls, blessed by Cthulhu
Dustan Hache: Is a pilot, massive headache, dead, in pilot heaven
chaotic skies: power to make things sticky, dead
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES: Rude drawing, missing one shoe, showed that other plane what it gets for ignoring you, several harpoons, bag of loot, cannon, blew up another plane, slightly injured
Horizon: Did a barrel roll, screaming about Skippy, also dead, grumpiest ghost, is a ghost plane, has a bunch of ghosts, currently in purgatory
Knightwing64: Guarding the fuel in a luggage fort, knows how to make protective enchantments, handgun and ammo, regular plane karma, knows how to get rid of acid, knows plane healing magic, is sticky and flammable, appreciated by the plane, official plane caretakers license, no aura, a automatic plane healing machine, plane, six soul empowered slanes that are good, doesn't know how to make viruses, plane god will help if you make a plane church, weak reality warping plane powers, is an immortal plane, still has humanity, knows how to talk to planes, massive plus even more group of faithful followers that have the power to help people and planes weakened, loads of good planes that are empowered, sparkly plane halo that's even more golden and sparkly, hostile player machine is more resistant to damage, your body is incredibly weak and fragile like glass, a handful of panes that are always lawful good and powerful, immune to all forms of magic even divine and curses, is cursed to have some spells cast to go awry, will face unknown consequences if you attempt to take over the world again
TricMagic: Shat pants, dead
Magmacube_tr: magma wizard, highly acid resistant, nice sized house from obsidian and basalt on a hill in the acid dimension, sad, handgun, laptop, Pepe the frog, cursed, 4 passenger planes, the power to fix things with your fists
Egan_BW: Mind suppressing device that makes people that dislike planes drowsy it is currently off, Horizon's skull and spine, dead
EuchreJack: Migraine, nose bleed, dead
0cra_tr0per: Welder, sheet metal, makeshift knife, magnetic boots, six sided dice, dead, ZOMBIE-IMPOSTOR-METALFACED-HAZMAT-CYBORG-SWORDSMAN, extra protection, M249 with underbarrel shotgun and spare ammo loaded with plot armour pricing ammo, bullet wound, house reinforced walls a massive fortress complete with ammunition storage areas armories turrets of all sizes robotic guards a lava moat energy shielding and epic music now inside your awesome spaceship that's being attacked by Martians
Kakaluncha: several severed legs, chainsaw, loads more legs, dead
Yellow Pixel: Ninja cat, can opener, energy boost, diamond claws, only has eight lives, a catplane your control, mighty saliva, lord of some of the Slanes, slanes think dessert is a lie, is hated by all most every living thing except slanes, black robot cats called Menows fragile, evil plane church, immune to all forms of magic even divine and curses
Yoink: Back in time, heavy thing, male psychiatrist, hawaiian shirt, long blond wig, fake mustache
Fluffe9911: First class passenger, fancy cane, Parachute, small broken helicopter, expensive car, mansion, professional chef, Stanley, PDF containing a blueprint for a device, exorcism kit, the device
Rockeater: entrenching tool, parachute, cut arm, on top of a plane, injured face, ordinary plane
Starver: dead and hating it, leaving a trail punctuation behind you
BlackPaladin99: Nodachi, dark magics, partly see through, deformed Armok clones that are insane, slightly stronger and mutated, immortal blood druid, true blood druid form, massive greater angry dark lighting elemental, twelve elementals of various kinds, a race of magical viking like blood elves with equipment and there are loads of them
Naturegirl1999: massive metal butterfly, comprehends how to fuse atoms

Spoiler: Airbus A380 (click to show/hide)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 24, 2021, 11:42:25 am »

>Summon more robotic guards to kill more martians and do more martian killing myself
it's over

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 24, 2021, 12:11:24 pm »

"Oh bloody come on! Was just about to reach th-" Mr. Gavichov notices movement outside of his window and sees the black hole on the near horizon his face pales "Ah oh dear..."
Mr. Gavichov quickly gets up and runs to the attic "STANLEY YOU BETTER BE FINISHED WITH IT CAUSE WE ARE OUT OF TIME!" Stanley gulps "I uh just finished it sir but im er not sure if it will wo-" Gavichov pushes past Stanley and heads to the machine "No time for monologuing Stanley its now or never!"
Mr. Gavichov pushed the button
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29