Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29

Author Topic: Re: The Title Is Dead! And So Is The Game!  (Read 35738 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: The Title is Dead!
« Reply #405 on: August 24, 2021, 12:14:15 pm »

give the elves magical powers, summon more elementals, have the elves reproduce more and have all my minions exterminate humanity.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 24, 2021, 12:18:05 pm »

Find a place to rest, possibly an empty building

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 24, 2021, 12:26:42 pm »

Also, I think this game ranks a 1.25 on the Old Man Henderson scale. The plane is gone, the airport is gone, there are probably thousands of casualties at this point, and only a few player characters are even on any kind of flying vehicle.

Remember that black hole created by rocks falling? Also it probably qualifies as a 1.5 Hendersons derailment because most of the original players have died at least once.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 12:30:10 pm by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 25, 2021, 08:55:27 am »

Wake up, see if the plane is sucked into the black hole, if not ensure that happens, the prophesy must be obeyed
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 25, 2021, 11:13:28 am »

See if there is any way to undo the exorcism.  If that fails, go haunt someone or something.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 25, 2021, 04:03:25 pm »

Also, I think this game ranks a 1.25 on the Old Man Henderson scale. The plane is gone, the airport is gone, there are probably thousands of casualties at this point, and only a few player characters are even on any kind of flying vehicle.

Remember that black hole created by rocks falling? Also it probably qualifies as a 1.5 Hendersons derailment because most of the original players have died at least once.
As I recall, I summoned the black hole.  “Caused by rocks falling” pfffft
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Title Is Dead! And So Is The Game!
« Reply #411 on: August 29, 2021, 04:50:14 am »

>Summon more robotic guards to kill more martians and do more martian killing myself
(Summoning more robotic guards = 6) You use the control panel to order more robot guards to be built and it takes a few minutes for them to be built but you seem to get fewer than you wanted.
(Robotic guards killing the martians = 6) Then they rush forth to kill the martians and after a massive fire fight quite a few of the martians are dead but so are some of your robots.
(You Killing the martians = 6) You rush fort into the fight and kill dozens of the martians yourself, and while you do sustain a few wounds they're nothing that'll stop you.

give the elves magical powers, summon more elementals, have the elves reproduce more and have all my minions exterminate humanity.
(Giving the elves magical powers = 1) You try to give the elves magical powers but you accidentally remove the magic from them instead.
(Summoning more elemetals = 2) You try and try but no matter what you do no new elemetals join you.
(Having the elves reproduce more = 4) They continue to hump like rabbits and even more of them have been born.
(Elves killing more humans = 3) They go out into the countryside and start killing every rural person they can find.
(Elementals killing more humans = 1) For some reason they decide to start killing each other instead, and after a few minutes several of them are dead.

Find a place to rest, possibly an empty building
(2) You would find a place to rest but you feel that the black hole is gonna keep growing so you feel you need to keep flying to get away from it.

Wake up, see if the plane is sucked into the black hole, if not ensure that happens, the prophesy must be obeyed
(Waking up = 5) You quickly spring awake from the commotion around you.
(Has the plane been sucked into the black hole = 5) And you quickly find out what everyone's going on about and it's because the plane is being sucked into the black hole!

See if there is any way to undo the exorcism.  If that fails, go haunt someone or something.
(Undoing the exorcism = 3) You try to figure out how to undo the exorcism but after a few minutes of trying you give up.
(Going and haunting someone or something = 2) You would go haunt somebody else but you find that everyone around the are has ether been killed by the black hole or roving gangs of elves.

Quote from: Armok Health: 58% is 20 foot tall, hair and beard are on fire
Celebrate killing Cthulhu.
(5) He stands above the rubble and strikes a victory pose in triumph!

Quote from: Black Hole
What does it do.
(6) It begins to swell rapidly, but then suddenly something happens.

"Oh bloody come on! Was just about to reach th-" Mr. Gavichov notices movement outside of his window and sees the black hole on the near horizon his face pales "Ah oh dear..."
Mr. Gavichov quickly gets up and runs to the attic "STANLEY YOU BETTER BE FINISHED WITH IT CAUSE WE ARE OUT OF TIME!" Stanley gulps "I uh just finished it sir but im er not sure if it will wo-" Gavichov pushes past Stanley and heads to the machine "No time for monologuing Stanley its now or never!"
Mr. Gavichov pushed the button
(Pushing the button = 5) As you rush towards the device you notice through a window that the black hole is quickly approaching your mansion, so there really is no time and you slam your hand down upon the button.
(Does the device stop the madness = 4) And for a second nothing happens and you begin to panic, when suddenly there's a bright flash of bright white light that blinds you and a second later you find yourself floating in a white void wondering weather or not your dead, after what seems like an hour of this you suddenly find yourself sitting in what feels like a chair, after a few minutes your eyes adjust and you find that your back in the first class cabin of the plane from earlier, you start to panic as you wonder if the device just sent you back to the beginning of this whole ordeal when you hear an announcement that the plane is beginning it's decent at the airport in Las Vegas, and your left to wonder weather or not the whole ordeal was a dream or if the device really worked, but you guess that in the end it doesn't really matter.

Player stuff and inventory:
A_Curious_Cat: Doesn't know anything about airplane controls
Dustan Hache: Is a pilot
chaotic skies: power to make things sticky
ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES:
Horizon:
Knightwing64: Knows how to make protective enchantments, legendary plane karma, knows how to get rid of acid, knows plane healing magic, appreciated by the plane, official plane caretakers license, doesn't know how to make viruses, knows how to talk to planes
TricMagic:
Magmacube_tr: magma wizard, highly acid resistant
Egan_BW:
EuchreJack:
0cra_tr0per: M249 with underbarrel shotgun and spare ammo, house
Kakaluncha:
Yellow Pixel: Ninja cat, diamond claws, mighty saliva,
Yoink: In the bathroom
Fluffe9911: First class passenger, fancy cane, small helicopter, expensive car, mansion, professional chef, Stanley, exorcism kit
Rockeater: entrenching tool, parachute
Starver:
BlackPaladin99: Nodachi, dark magics
Naturegirl1999: Is a metal egg

Spoiler: Airbus A380 (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 29, 2021, 04:56:11 am »

I'd like to thank everyone that played this thing and hope they enjoyed it.

Also congratulations to Fluffe9911 for saving the world, and fun fact Fluffe9911 would have succeed earlier when he first tried to activate the device but Naturegirl's action made me have to reroll the part when she decide to eat it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 29, 2021, 06:58:45 am »

NOOOOO

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 29, 2021, 08:30:03 am »

NOOOOO!!!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 29, 2021, 11:02:48 am »

It was fun, even though my character was shortlived

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 29, 2021, 11:14:38 am »

Mr Gavichov wakes up from his "dream" "BLOODY WHA-" Mr Gavichov notices his fellow first class passengers staring at him in confusion "Oh err sorry gentlemen had a little bit of a nightmare is all dont mind me." They look away and return back to their previous activities as Mr Gavichov sighs in relief "I must say cant wait to tell Stanley all about my strange dream! He always loved crazy stories like that... although I wonder if the plane has any wine..."

(And so the day is saved huzzah! Great game Zultan glad I got to enjoy it with everyone else!)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 11:20:43 am by Fluffe9911 »

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 29, 2021, 02:52:29 pm »

Go to the cockpit to say "Good luck, we're all counting on you."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 30, 2021, 03:30:02 am »

NOOOOO
NOOOOO!!!
I still don't get why you two didn't do the big epic fight you two have been building up towards since the beginning of the game.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 30, 2021, 03:34:17 am »

NOOOOO
NOOOOO!!!
I still don't get why you two didn't do the big epic fight you two have been building up towards since the beginning of the game.
it’s like;y because of the reality stabilizer
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29