Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: sum up your adventurer/adventurer party in one sentence  (Read 3515 times)

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
sum up your adventurer/adventurer party in one sentence
« on: April 05, 2021, 10:06:45 pm »

exactly what it sounds like. i'll start.

Crabs are crime enabled.
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

watcherinreeds

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: sum up your adventurer/adventurer party in one sentence
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 01:25:57 pm »

Homeless man rants about the virtues of a frog goddess.

Quantum Drop

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep Sixed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 11:35:37 am »

Humanoid crocodile murderhobo eats an oversized turkey and discusses life with people over a drink of red wine.
I am ambushed by humans, and for a change, they do not drop dead immediately. I bash the master with my ladle, and he is propelled away. While in mid-air, he dies of old age.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 10:35:55 am »

Necromancer blinds with wrestling his both fluffy wamblers and than proceeds to dodge their attacks for a fuck of time.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 03:15:37 am »

A bunch of fat morons get lost in the woods.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 08:24:35 pm »

Heroes Guild from Fable trapped in a Crusader's dream world

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 11:43:13 pm »

Raven man and his dog shoot the breeze with necromancer's night creature minions.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 12:27:29 am by PlumpHelmetMan »
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Ihtomyt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2021, 06:12:40 pm »

Psychopathic death goddess worshiper, Deler Murderguts, attempts to secretively strangle or disembowel every goblin immigrant living in his home fortress.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 04:17:32 pm »

Dwarf historian gives his shirt to a naked goblin woman and gets turned into a deer at a nearby shrine.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2021, 09:32:05 am »

Dwarf historian gives his shirt to a naked goblin woman and gets turned into a deer at a nearby shrine.

For a week.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2021, 11:00:36 am »

For a week.

There's actually a way around that which I think is a bug but I use it to my advantage whenever I get transformed (after I've had whatever fun I want to in my animal form, which generally takes much less than a week). Entering fast travel immediately returns you to your original form.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2021, 06:34:26 pm »

For a week.

There's actually a way around that which I think is a bug but I use it to my advantage whenever I get transformed (after I've had whatever fun I want to in my animal form, which generally takes much less than a week). Entering fast travel immediately returns you to your original form.

Never rolled being an animal. Ok.