Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to be a good Aspirant  (Read 4508 times)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
How to be a good Aspirant
« on: December 25, 2021, 03:17:07 am »

Please give me your advice. I think there's so much to aspire to, i should probably learn how to aspire.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: How to be a good Aspirant
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 11:44:20 pm »

Please give me your advice. I think there's so much to aspire to, i should probably learn how to aspire.
An Aspirant is a Student.
A Student pays a Teacher for Instruction.
Thus, you should Aspire to Pay Money.
The More You Pay, the More You Learn.
(I should teach a Master Class)

Aspire is Selfish.  Learn to Inspire instead!

Master Class Curriculum:
Post your 12 goals in the Flight of the Twelve Behemoths Threat.  Update it monthly with progress reports, or more often if you're completing items.
Post some books to read in the Reading Challenge Thread. Update it monthly with progress, or more often as you finish books.
For prospective, check out the Space thread
Check out the Fitness Thread if you don't already have a fitness program, or if you need inspiration.
In Creative Projects, either start a project or add to an existing thread.  They have poetry, writing, art, even a game took off there.
Get involved in one of the games in Forum Games and Roleplaying. I worry that I'm too involved, but getting into one should be fine.

Areas to periodically check:
It's nice to check Things that made you mildly upset & Things that made you sad today to see if you can comfort others.
I'd mix in the Happy Thread and Funny Quotes to keep your spirits up.
Check the small random questions thread, maybe you have the answer.  Maybe even the correct answer, and not just some bad pun! (unlikely, we generally can not resist turning it into another joke thread)

You can pay here