Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Fragile World (God Game IC)  (Read 4190 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Fragile World (God Game IC)
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2021, 05:31:29 am »

"It is not destruction, it is a mere risk; one I am willing to see pushed forward."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2021, 09:50:49 am »

"Now where have I heard that before, hmm?"
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2021, 10:08:32 am »

"Now where have I heard that before, hmm?"

Hmm, It appears that they are trying to do what we did, Except it is much less thought out and has no overall benefit for the world other then sastifying it’s pitiful ego as a god of pooping outdoors and being a redneck.

(Sorry, Gotta stay in character. 😅)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 10:10:45 am by Knightwing64 »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2021, 04:23:50 am »

Turn 5
TURNTURNTURN
Blue attacks Antropithany in attempt to prevent the creation of the endtime crabs is met in combat with the creating god and The Choir invisible who came to their aid (10+Roll:12 vs 20+Roll:20), the battle against the two is exhausting, and in the end the many overcome the few and Blue is pushed back and is unable to prevent the creation and with no energy left in themselves (-12 Acts)

With Blue failing the creation continue, more tears showing up on the planet and even more outside of it as The endtime crabs are formed, consumer of all life, nearly indestructible to all mundane weapons and spawn in the thousands, they ravage all that is around them forcing most life to spending more time away from the coast, with a much more serious destruction prevented by the enormous algee island attracting most of the crabs.

The fractures from the latest creation are worrisome, as it shows the universe isn’t in the upper end of stability.

Patient Hunter, preferring to focus on her creation in this new world, descend into the world and go inside a large tribe of Catfaced people, who see her as one of their own. But although the people learned much from her and became better hunters for it, teaching even a noticeable fraction of her divine hunting skills and knowledge to such a large group of, although impressive to their power, mundane people is nearly impossible without any extra creation or blessing.

After pushing Blue away, The Choir has decided to share their song across the plane, a song of mourning and death is heard across the planet, many who hears the beautiful voice understand it as important but do not know it’s meaning, but those who took care of many of the dying and heard their last words have made the connection, and are afraid for this as the sign of the world end. Most of those begin to worship the singer in the hope of joining it in the end, but a few have taken to travel looking for the voice, trying to reverse their fate.

Into this partly ruined universe through one of the large cracks come Chrysalis, a mix large of moth and butterfly with large semi transparent mayfly wings.

Spoiler: Turn 5 world (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pantheons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2021, 04:32:55 am »

9 ACTS: Hit myself with a Divine-level blessing to improve my teaching ability, then continue to train my children to hunt the Endcrabs. Only a fool believes that sheer might defeats two hands and a rational mind.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 07:34:56 am by Egan_BW »
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Mercur

• Bay Watcher
  • Your average spheroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2021, 07:26:09 am »

Chrysalis have used three acts to create his first lifeform, the devourer worms, these creature have a worm like body and three million tiny legs, allowing them to walk very fast, they also have ten eyes on their backs and sides and a large, flexible mouth, allowing them to eat dirt, which is the main part of their diet

There are only a few of them scattered across the swamps and forests for now, but due to their ability to split in half and turn into two individual, they will inevitably spread to large amount of places

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2021, 08:14:31 am »

The Blue seeps into the world's oceans, planning to remain when the rest of the universe inevitably blows up. Let those who drink of this divine light glow.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2021, 12:37:10 pm »

The Overmind infuses a droplet of his blood with 1 act and pours it into the ocean with the blue.

OOC: Experiments! 😃

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2021, 04:58:10 pm »

Pleased with their work, Antropithany does nothing this turn.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]