Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: roseheart's summer crossforum games  (Read 386 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
roseheart's summer crossforum games
« on: June 03, 2021, 06:00:21 pm »

My focus has shifted to running cross-forum games, simply games that have players on multiple forums at once. This has some difficulties but also some benefits, one of which is to facilitate the ability to meet and interact with people you normally wouldn't. I'll keep my SUMMER schedule updated here, and let me know if you might want to participate in one.

Summer Schedule:

Tales from The Grid, Issue 2 - TBA / Soon (0/2+)

Panic Race 2021 - TBA (0/2+)

Game info:

• The Grid: A boardgame RPG where you become a random unit from many different grid based boardgames, videogames, and more! PvP and sometimes PvE. Hall of fame.

• Panic Race: A racing boardgame where you must choose at what speed to handle corners and dodge attacks.  Modify your vehicle and attack. PvP and Pv(Audience). Hall of fame.

• Panic Arena: A card game/boardgame RPG that permits very customizable actions that are restricted to specific color coded cards. PvP and Pv(Audience). Hall of fame(via Champion card added to deck permanently).

• Iron Gladiator: A card game that sees you build and battle with your own towering mech in 1v1 battles. PvP. Hall of fame.

• SquadCraft: An RTS inspired boardgame that let's you design your own units, then recruit them in battle to defend your portal. You must harvest resources with workers to summon them. PvP. Hall of fame.
Awesome With Autism