Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Fragile World (God Game IC)  (Read 4319 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fragile World (God Game IC)
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2021, 07:08:42 pm »

The power will disperse, this has already been seen with that first act where only a tiny bit was released. And without a proper framework..

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2021, 04:02:12 am »

Divine Blessings upon this Colorless World

The one who had abstained before, opened her eyes with curiousity and disgust.

"An unbalanced action that demands consensus, and yet there is none. You would push this without the nods and ayes of the heavenly host. Do this as you wish, but know that this will Not be for the good of Creation."

The Beast goes "WOOF!"

"Well said."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2021, 04:48:40 pm »

Turn 4
TURNTURNTURN
The Interuniversal space, a black void dotted with the lights of a billion worlds, each in a color that can’t be truly comprehended by mortals from outside of the universe which originated it. This is what is seen from beyond the cracks and tear across the planet, most of them are small, no larger than a hut, but a few are as large as villages and tales from far flung hunters tell tales of areas the size of small islands all showing this alien place. But even those pale in comparison to the cracks, stretches and tears outside the planet, some large enough to swallow asteroids, obscured both by distance and the protection of the world itself.

Two objects were created this turn, two that would tear up the sky. The minor of which, a powerful artifact that until this time had no comparison in this world,  A silver helmet with a jewel encrusted brim and two shot stubby horns on it top which given to a mortal, will amplify their voice to be heard across an entire continent, but given to the Choir Invisible which created it out of fear and defiance, will allow it voice to be head across the entire universe by those that will listen.

But this alone wouldn’t have made those tears, it wouldn’t have made tears at all if not for another creation, one which have been one The Blue mind from the moment they entered this universe and gathered power and an ally to accomplish, The Blue and The Overmind rebuilt the entire plant from the core. Magic and divine energy flow through this world, the universe itself places this world in its center.

The residents of the planets noticed it first with a massive earthquake all across the world and the tears opening up but eventually the changes the world experienced as the power slowly seeped to all that exist has became clear, shrubs grew to be taller than trees or produce more fruit, birds and alvak started landing less and less or flying faster and higher, beehives become flowing with honey, dogs create bigger packs, frog croaks louder or in a more majestic voice, and many more other things.

In the cat faced people two groups are born from the effects of the world changing. Some aspire to become great hunters building tools, weapons and boats, traveling in parties farther into the unknown world looking for their prey. Others bind their communities and tribes together, making common grounds for many groups to aggregate together sharing their tales and resources. Some start to stay in those places on a more permanent basis, bounded by the limited resources a single place can offer; those are mostly elderly and sick, cared for by a few people from each tribe, but this may grow farther.

The belief of the cat faced people about the world has developed somewhat from those events as well; The connection between the quake, the tears and the changes in the world make them believe that either the planet is a giant beast hunted by a cosmic being, or a huge hunter injured in an epic struggle, in either case it is clear that the invisible blood pouring from those black wounds is what gives the power to all life, a few have even tried entering the wounds but it usually seems like a bad idea as it could harm the planet.

Although the tears are massive, there is some good news. It seems like the most pessimistic expectations for the state of the world were wrong, and there is some more the world can handle.

Spoiler: Turn 4 world (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pantheons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2021, 04:57:54 pm »

Right, now that that is done. It's time to silence the one who interrupted the symphony.

The Blue acts to silence the Choir Invisible, stealing their artifact and sending it down to the world below. Be sure this hunt is visible to the mortals below, the light hunting the dark, along any other gods willing to join in.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:39:21 pm by TricMagic »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2021, 06:58:06 pm »

Antropithany decides to introduce some adversity to the world, to test its mortals and curb the natural ecosystems.

1+ 3 [Major Intensity] + 11 [Hundreds] = 15

15 Acts: Create Endtime Crabs, roughly cow-sized crabs that reproduce asexually and are able to feed off any living matter due to their magically robust digestive system. They are amphibious. Endtime Crabs have a tough stony exoskeleton and emit a poisonous gas upon death (they themselves are immune to it). Endtime Crabs produce thousands of spawn at a time but must reproduce in the water. Juvenile Endtime Crabs are zooplanktons, but eventually grow into shrimp-like predators the size of a small salmon. Through moulting and metamorphic processes, these eventually grow into the adult crabs.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 10:00:39 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2021, 08:08:46 am »

The Overmind just floats around waiting for more acts.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2021, 09:31:21 am »

Antropithany, I hope you have an explanation for this?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2021, 08:12:12 pm »

"Are you really so arrogant as to think this world is yours alone to do with as you please? Although we will never abandon our founding principles of nonviolence for your infantile bluether, know this: that your interference is not welcome, that you will be denied any rewards for your aggression, and that we stand in support of any you dare threaten. On this matter, the Choir is of one voice."

The Pantheon Invisible is now guaranteeing Antropithany's (among others') autonomy.

"Fellow creators, let us join our voices to contain the threat posed by the mad Blue."

As talking is a free action and the Choir Invisible is...at least somewhat invisible, the First Soprano ties her helmet on a bit more tightly and sings freely in spite of the Blue's inept pickpocketing attempts:

"Starke Scheite schichtet mir dortam Rande des Rheins zuhauf! Hoch und helllodre die Glut..."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2021, 08:38:52 pm »

At this point I hold little hope of the universe surviving regardless, but at least this planet will. While my action was harsh, yours's only made it worse. A single voice crying in tantrum, throwing power around without thought of the future. Had you refrained, your symphony need not be ended.

That said, now it is another, Antropithany, who seeks to upset the balance, and all though their own acts. What say you to what they are doing now? Would you take up your helm and fight against this usage of acts with me?

Antropithany alone upsets the balance. While my act was dangerous, it shall leave this world as testament to our hands should the universe fall. However that is no reason to hasten it? Join in striking to take away Antropithany's Acts so they will not manage to disrupt further the capacity.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:41:13 pm by TricMagic »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2021, 09:12:03 pm »

At this point I hold little hope of the universe surviving regardless, but at least this planet will. While my action was harsh, yours's only made it worse. A single voice crying in tantrum, throwing power around without thought of the future. Had you refrained, your symphony need not be ended.

That said, now it is another, Antropithany, who seeks to upset the balance, and all though their own acts. What say you to what they are doing now? Would you take up your helm and fight against this usage of acts with me?

Antropithany alone upsets the balance. While my act was dangerous, it shall leave this world as testament to our hands should the universe fall. However that is no reason to hasten it? Join in striking to take away Antropithany's Acts so they will not manage to disrupt further the capacity.

I can see the point in stopping them from harming the universe even more, I wonder if this might be a tad too extreme, Perhaps, A warning first and then action if they do not stop?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2021, 09:23:29 pm »

I asked them to explain themselves, they have not answered. The Choir did, and their voice speaks loudly. Which is worse in other's eyes, one who does so even after speaking, or one who does not acknowledge others at all? Unlike the Choir, these acts can easily be stopped if they do not speak or reduce them, 10 the limit, no more. The world as it is now makes even the most common of things strong, so such expenditure should not be nessaceery to test mere mortals unless the aim is to wipe them out.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2021, 10:01:03 pm »

"I did give warning for the action you did take."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2021, 10:18:47 pm »

"Wonderful, this is all shaping up... surprisingly well, all things considered."

Camouflage myself among the divine world and begin to teach the Catfaces how to hunt and overcome greater game.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2021, 10:30:02 am »

"I did give warning for the action you did take."

But to destroy the world is a fit of folly. The chances of the world being destroyed by my action was extremely slim. This is just causing damage to everything simply because you did not like someone else changing things for the better.

Mercur

• Bay Watcher
  • Your average spheroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2021, 02:13:25 pm »

Chrysalis, using his life making power, have breathe life to a pair of logs, turning them into a new lifeform

Chrysalis have created long worm like creatures with ten pairs of legs, they are called crawlers and often feed on dirt using its large mouth
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6