Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33737 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Robocorp bids 1.49 sovs on ✢Frangible Armor✢.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I’m still here, I’ve just been lurking because I have no idea what to add.

If you still got money, you could add it to my pot of Sovereigns...

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like you're successfully invested with Nuke et all.  They've been doing decent, so you can be a spectator like me instead of an active hunter runner.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Expedition Contract, M?R and RC
The undersigned Orders agree to mutually beneficial alliance of Hunters for the purpose of an Expedition to Darremont's Bell - The Antiquarian's Manor.

Roboson, RoboCorp

Those Orders undersigned agree to pursue this Expedition in Good Faith, to maintain comradery with our fellow members, and to respect the noble pursuit on which we collectively engage.

Each Order agrees to split the fruits of this Expedition in accordance with the percentage of reasonably-equipped Hunters they send initially. M?R will receive 70% of loot by value in Sovereigns, with RoboCorp receiving 30% of the loot by value in Sovereigns. In the event a gained resource cannot be split evenly, individual Orders may reimburse the other members of the Expedition the difference to claim that particular resource.

Orders who wish to turn back are obligated to inform the other members of the Expedition of their intention at the start of the turn, in order to allow the other members to react accordingly.  If the party is split in this event, the members turning back are entitled to no more than their percentage of the loot gained up until this point, and forfeit any further gains during this Expedition.  In the event a member cannot obtain their full share of the loot in this case - whether due to encumbrance or some other reason - they likewise forfeit whatever share they are unable to recover.  This clause does not bar an Order from their share of the loot in the event all involved Orders mutually agree to turn back.

In the event that a Hunter is killed, the remaining members, if Encumbrance permits, are obligated to gather as much of the deceased Hunters equipment for the purpose of returning it to that Hunter's Order.  In the event that Encumbrance limits the collection of this equipment and gathered loot, the deceased Hunter's Order may offer to pay the remaining Orders the loots value to return the equipment, regardless.  In the event the deceased Hunter's order does not wish to pay the loots value, the equipment is forfeited and enters the loot pool. In the case of hunter death, all items belonging to the hunter, and items added to the loot pool are the sole property of the owner of the hunter and are not split in accordance to the loot distribution rules listed above.

All involved Orders are obligated to transfer the results of an encounter to the other Orders, in full and without modification, at the start of the turn.  Failure to do so in a reasonable amount of time may be indicated as a measure of Poor Faith.

Acts of Poor Faith committed by an Order in this agreement entitle the remaining Orders to the sum of the offending Orders assets, split evenly among all undersigned Orders - barring the offending Order.  Acts of Poor Faith include, in exhaustion, the following:
Attempted or successful murder of an undersigned Orders Hunter involved in this Expedition.
Deliberate endangerment of an undersigned Orders Hunter involved in this Expedition for the purpose of killing them.
Demonstrably altered or fabricated Encounter reports transferred to undersigned Orders for the purpose of deceiving them.
Attempting to hide, destroy, or unfairly claim loot in order to gain an unfair percentage of the fruits of this Expedition.
Failure to transfer requested Encounter results to undersigned Orders with regards to this Expedition within 24 hours.

The following orders agree to bring the listed Hunters and equipment:

RoboCorp
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 11:53:18 am by Roboson »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: Bid ₹0.46 on Tenebrous Pigeon Talisman. Nuke already bid on it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 02:47:20 pm by Roboson »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, if you want, you could leave OALM and go it alone- there's a provision for that in the charter. If you want to do this, let me know, and I'll try to figure out how much cash/stuff you'd get as a result. Alternatively, if you'd like to do so at some point (but not right now), I'll try to organise it such that you'd get a decent chunk of change when you go.
Long Live United Forenia!

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Expedition Contract, M?R and RC
The undersigned Orders agree to mutually beneficial alliance of Hunters for the purpose of an Expedition to Darremont's Bell - The Antiquarian's Manor.

Roboson, RoboCorp

Those Orders undersigned agree to pursue this Expedition in Good Faith, to maintain comradery with our fellow members, and to respect the noble pursuit on which we collectively engage.

Each Order agrees to split the fruits of this Expedition in accordance with the percentage of reasonably-equipped Hunters they send initially. M?R will receive 60% of loot by value in Sovereigns, with RoboCorp receiving 40% of the loot by value in Sovereigns. In the event a gained resource cannot be split evenly, individual Orders may reimburse the other members of the Expedition the difference to claim that particular resource.

Orders who wish to turn back are obligated to inform the other members of the Expedition of their intention at the start of the turn, in order to allow the other members to react accordingly.  If the party is split in this event, the members turning back are entitled to no more than their percentage of the loot gained up until this point, and forfeit any further gains during this Expedition.  In the event a member cannot obtain their full share of the loot in this case - whether due to encumbrance or some other reason - they likewise forfeit whatever share they are unable to recover.  This clause does not bar an Order from their share of the loot in the event all involved Orders mutually agree to turn back.

In the event that a Hunter is killed, the remaining members, if Encumbrance permits, are obligated to gather as much of the deceased Hunters equipment for the purpose of returning it to that Hunter's Order.  In the event that Encumbrance limits the collection of this equipment and gathered loot, the deceased Hunter's Order may offer to pay the remaining Orders the loots value to return the equipment, regardless.  In the event the deceased Hunter's order does not wish to pay the loots value, the equipment is forfeited and enters the loot pool. In the case of hunter death, all items belonging to the hunter, and items added to the loot pool are the sole property of the owner of the hunter and are not split in accordance to the loot distribution rules listed above.

All involved Orders are obligated to transfer the results of an encounter to the other Orders, in full and without modification, at the start of the turn.  Failure to do so in a reasonable amount of time may be indicated as a measure of Poor Faith.

Acts of Poor Faith committed by an Order in this agreement entitle the remaining Orders to the sum of the offending Orders assets, split evenly among all undersigned Orders - barring the offending Order.  Acts of Poor Faith include, in exhaustion, the following:
Attempted or successful murder of an undersigned Orders Hunter involved in this Expedition.
Deliberate endangerment of an undersigned Orders Hunter involved in this Expedition for the purpose of killing them.
Demonstrably altered or fabricated Encounter reports transferred to undersigned Orders for the purpose of deceiving them.
Attempting to hide, destroy, or unfairly claim loot in order to gain an unfair percentage of the fruits of this Expedition.
Failure to transfer requested Encounter results to undersigned Orders with regards to this Expedition within 24 hours.

The following orders agree to bring the listed Hunters and equipment:

RoboCorp

M?R
Spoiler: Expedition Manifest (click to show/hide)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT
See above

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT
Leo and Virgo return home
Use cracked affinity stone on Leo

Also, I am glad to announce that I discovered a new kind of lunacite stone, pried away from the possibly still unliving heart of the host of lunacite horrors that my hunters fought and defeated.

Name:ꕥLunacite Living Coreꕥ
Encumbrance:0  |  Consumable:No
       Description: A polyhedronal crystal the size of a human head, its interior awhirl with sparks of light and glittering energy. Small growths of crystal arise from it constantly, stretching outwards like sensitive hairs. You get the distinct impression that it's watching you.
+--+~+--+

+--+~+--+

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So i got the candidate for ₹3?

I still need a weapon I guess

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

NOCOF can loan you a Bandit Dagger

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, if you want, you could leave OALM and go it alone- there's a provision for that in the charter. If you want to do this, let me know, and I'll try to figure out how much cash/stuff you'd get as a result. Alternatively, if you'd like to do so at some point (but not right now), I'll try to organise it such that you'd get a decent chunk of change when you go.

I think Knightwing wants to withdraw 2-3 sovereigns so they can go into business with me.  ;D ;D ;D
Right Knightwing?  Right?  ;D ;D ;D

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

So i got the candidate for ₹3?

I still need a weapon I guess

You'll also need some money (0.5 sovs) to send your hunter on an adventure. I'd offer to loan you some, but I am broke at the moment.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you say Lend? I have ₹0.5 to lend.  Contract at the bottom!

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Standard Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹0.5  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.025 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can rent you either the Mare's leg rifle or a hand crossbow but you would need a melee weapon
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I can rent you either the Mare's leg rifle or a hand crossbow but you would need a melee weapon

Bandit Dagger! For rent! Available now!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 56