Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33031 times)

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT

Send Jackson off to rest, while selling off all the goods from the trip.

Spoiler: The List (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 05:10:13 pm by BluarianKnight »
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT

Send Jackson off to rest, while selling off all the goods from the trip.

Hey, I know I let you do this last time, but sales to the store have to be public. Feel free to repost the entire loot spoiler here, but is needed both for lack of subterfuge and so I can track sales of individual components. Plus, someone might offer you a good rate for items they want.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can i join an order in exchange for a weapon and the expedition fee?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Maybe you should borrow the weapon and fee, and when you come back there might be more options available.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to update in about 24 hours, however, Bluarian Knight still needs adjustment on their turn.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy
« Reply #470 on: May 21, 2021, 01:46:02 am »

Honest Hank's Hunter Hideout
Home of the Best Bargains

Just updating finances, and reminding everyone that if you expect to fight a horde of gribblies, you can rent my Bladed Whip! Nothing better for eviscerating large quantities in one go.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

I’m still here, I’ve just been lurking because I have no idea what to add.
I mean, if you want, you could leave OALM and go it alone- there's a provision for that in the charter. If you want to do this, let me know, and I'll try to figure out how much cash/stuff you'd get as a result. Alternatively, if you'd like to do so at some point (but not right now), I'll try to organise it such that you'd get a decent chunk of change when you go.

I think Knightwing wants to withdraw 2-3 sovereigns so they can go into business with me.  ;D ;D ;D
Right Knightwing?  Right?  ;D ;D ;D

Sir yes sir!  :P

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can I borrow funds for: the weathered bow, a bandit dagger and an expedition fee?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Can I borrow funds for: the weathered bow, a bandit dagger and an expedition fee?

We can loan you a bandit dagger and $0.10, but that's all.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ey I wrote some stuff

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 07:25:09 pm by evictedSaint »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@Nuke:
I’m still here, I’ve just been lurking because I have no idea what to add.
I mean, if you want, you could leave OALM and go it alone- there's a provision for that in the charter. If you want to do this, let me know, and I'll try to figure out how much cash/stuff you'd get as a result. Alternatively, if you'd like to do so at some point (but not right now), I'll try to organise it such that you'd get a decent chunk of change when you go.

I think Knightwing wants to withdraw 2-3 sovereigns so they can go into business with me.  ;D ;D ;D
Right Knightwing?  Right?  ;D ;D ;D

Sir yes sir!  :P

It sounds like Knightwing would like to continue with your illustrious order, but withdraw 2-3 sovereigns so they can help me in the vital task of lending money.

@Aigre Excalibur: I got the funds to loan you for your entry fee, just copy and sign the below contract!

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Standard Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend Aigre Excalibur ₹0.5  at 5% interest per turn (or 0.025 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TURNTURNTURN
Turn 15

Ara Memoria: Recalls Arianna Fallows from Darremont's Bell

OALM: Ochyrosi is granted additional R&R to heal their wounds. Keravanos is recalled from Darremont's Bell. Additionally, OALM bids ₹0.46 for a Tenebrous Pigeon Token.
Spoiler: Purchase (click to show/hide)

M?R: Applied a battery of experimental treatments, retracting the crystalline shrapnel lodged into the Hunter's body and largely correcting the tissue damage. Aside from some scarring, he'll be fit for the fight.

RoboCorp: Buys out a lucky coin for ₹0.2, and additional bids ₹1.49 on a set of Frangible armor, which they win.

NOCOF: Bids ₹0.1 for and wins a Lucky Coin. Additionally, they recall the trio of Hunters they currently have Deployed to Darremont's bell.

Andrea: Recalls their expedition from Darremont's Bell.

Blue The Magus: Send Jackson Whyley off for much-deserved rest and relaxation.

---

Hunter's Haven
Rumors fly in Darremont as to the objective of the joint RoboCorp and M?R expedition, and many anxiously await the leaks and rumors that will occur when the Hunter's return letters arrive. IF such letters do arrive. There is considerable gambling as to that last, with many speculating on the Hunters awaking some even greater horror from the depths of Darremont.

Darremont's Bell - The Antiquarian's Manor

Tenebrous pigeons to steadily arrive back from the joint expedition, the slightest murmur issued by a doctor or a Hunter in passing as to the letter's contents is amplified a thousand times in the streets of Haven. From such unreliable sources and fragmented information, the best that can be gathered is that there is some sort of cult, deeply rooted within Darremont, which has an either imperfect, or purposefully twisted, variant of the inoculation used by doctors. The cultists have guarded the road to the Manor house with their lives, but the Hunters appear to have defeated the patrols, and now stand at the gates of the ancient domain of Darremont's greatest Antiquarian.

Spoiler: Haven Improvements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Available Expeditions (click to show/hide)

The Store
Spoiler: Inoculation Candidates (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Melee Weapons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ranged Weapons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other Equipment (click to show/hide)

Alchemy and Crafting
Spoiler: Available Recipes (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 02:04:58 pm by Draignean »
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Announcement
So, the last complete export of the Store page weighed in at a mighty 39k characters, clearly untenable since Bay12 has a 40k character. I've gone through various iterations of item reorganization for space efficiency, and each one has limped us a little further. Most recently, I moved all the tables to an auto-generated monospace format instead of using the tag-intensive BBCode table system. This bought another 20%, but it's clear that as more recipes are discovered, new services become available, and shops are expanded that this will continue to be an issue. These forums were not designed to run a game like this (go figure) and trying to keep all the data on one post is a losing battle.

Going forward, store entries will be much abbreviated (90% reduction in used characters) and continue little information beyond name, price, and number available, but will contain a 'catalog' link that contains the details of everything in the store. If people have objections, let me know and I will weigh them accordingly.
---

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@ACTACTACT:

NOCOF Bids ₹1.01 on Armored Coat
NOCOF Bids ₹2.34 on Precision Carbine

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher