Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 56

Author Topic: Ventures By Moonlight | A Semi-Cooperative Dark Fantasy | Always Recruiting  (Read 33026 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

M?R transfers the following to RoboCorp:
-2 Parasitic Tendril
-3 Morbid Gristle

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

Sell 1 Cracked Affinity Stone to NOCOF for ₹0.2.
Pay 0.2

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT: M?R sells the following:
-52 Morbid Gristle ($0.02/$1.04)
-8 Lunacite Chips ($0.04/$0.32)
-3 Lunacite Fragments ($0.16/$0.48)
-3 Parasitic Tendril ($0.26/$.79)
-1 Cult Journal ($0.42)
-1 Eldritch Organ ($0.93)
Total: $3.79
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 12:50:40 pm by Powder Miner »

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Quote from: Sell Contract
We the undersigned, Ara Memoria, agree to transfer 1 Corrupted Inoculation for ₹2 to Robocorp. to paid for in no less than 3 turns.

-
- Ara Memoria.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We the undersigned, Ara Memoria, agree to transfer 1 Corrupted Inoculation for ₹2 to Robocorp. to paid for in no less than 3 turns.

- Roboson, Robocorp.
- Ara Memoria.

Deal!

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

- Roboson, Robocorp.
- Ara Memoria.

Deal!

After much discussion, Robocorp transfers .1 sovs and 20 morbid gristle to Ara Memoria in exchange for the corrupt inoculation. This concludes all debts between the two doctors, with the exception of a favor owed from Robocorp to Ara Memoria.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile

I don't know if this is good or worth posting but this is the third draft I've made and I've decided to just say fuck it. I really enjoy the work others have put into exploring the nature of the hunters themselves, and have found myself drawn to the idea of exploring the mindset of those that have taken a dying individual, torn out the personality, and used the functionally new person as tools for profit and exploration. I don't feel that Doctors are a monolith in terms of how they feel about things, but the perspective I have taken is that some of them may take the view of them as a necessary evil. I dunno how well I have communicated that in a scant 300~ words, and might write some other entries to see if I can improve on this and do something actually interesting.

The above is a ramble that I dont seem to be able to clean up, so posting.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@Powder Miner: Thanks for your lending, hope you can use the funds somehow

MONEY TO LEND! ₹4 available! Current rate is 10%.  Below are a contract for lending ₹1 and ₹0.5 pick whatever you need, till the money is GONE.

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Sov Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹1  at 10% interest per turn (or 0.1 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

Quote from: Half-Sov Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹0.5  at 10% interest per turn (or 0.05 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

Robocorp takes 4 of the ₹1. loans.

@Robocorp: You didn't sign, but with that kind of lending, you get a custom loan.  Please sign!

Quote from: Robo Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend Robocorp ₹4  at 10% interest per turn (or 0.4 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x ...

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile

Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹0.5  at 10% interest per turn (or 0.05 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x Doctor Iridium, of Many Colours
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@Iridium64: Good job, you actually signed up!  Enjoy your funds, please pay back responsibly!

@Robo: Sorry, you can only borrow ₹3.5, try to sign this time.  a1s has money if you need more.

MONEY TO LEND! ₹3.5 available! Current rate is 10%.  Below are a contract for lending ₹1 and ₹0.5 pick whatever you need, till the money is GONE.

Spoiler: Jack's Blacksand Bank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Sov Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹1  at 10% interest per turn (or 0.1 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here]

Quote from: Max Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹3.5  at 10% interest per turn (or 0.35 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [you sign here, or you don't get the money fool!]

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Max Short-term Loan
Jack's Blacksand Bank hereby agrees to lend [your name here] ₹3.5  at 10% interest per turn (or 0.35 added per turn).

x Jack's Blacksand Bank
x [Roboson, Robocorp!]

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ebony.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 12:30:47 am by evictedSaint »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT Bid 1.31 on the Armoured coat. Buy 1 T4 Ammo for 0.25. Have Artermis Aigreish rest at home.

I have 5.32 sovs in just coins to split with Dr Alfirna, we're still deciding how to liquidate or split the rest of the loot.

Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Duffy.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 04:42:39 am by evictedSaint »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

ACTACTACT Bid 1.31 on the Armoured coat. Buy 1 T4 Ammo for 0.25. Have Artermis Aigreish rest at home.

NOCOF has already paid the buyout bid of 2.42 on the armored coat, it is not eligible for further bidding.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 56