Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: ULTIMATE DOOR SIMULATOR  (Read 9315 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: ULTIMATE DOOR SIMULATOR
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2021, 03:34:04 am »

Make a pantssandwich.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2021, 06:53:47 am »

See if I can teleport to the DOOR.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2021, 04:04:18 pm »

Walk up to the front door and open it.

Being a sentient Letter "K",  you lack of hands denies you the gripping ability to turn the doorknob.  You settle for hitting it and yelling loudly.

Make a pantssandwich.

You make a delicious pantssandwich.

See if I can teleport to the DOOR.

To your great astonishment, and loud groaning from everyone else, you in fact can NOT teleport to THE DOOR.  You do however come up with the amazing and clever idea of walking to THE RESIDENCE.  You should be there...soonish.

"You think this smoke will stop me, think again!"
Continue to AXE THE DOOR until THE DOOR is dead, also recommend Sir Purrs-a-lot for a metal.

COULD IT BE? IS THE DOOR FINALLY DEFEATED?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2021, 04:11:07 pm »

Glorious Victory!

Plant the peppermint out front.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2021, 07:58:55 pm »

Continue walking to THE RESIDENCE. Have some of the peppermint mints.

Spoiler: `úKÕP˜x (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2021, 01:20:46 am »

"I HAVE KILLED THE DOOR, I AM THE VICTOR!"
WALK THROUGH THE DOORWAY AND SEE WHAT LOOT I GET FOR KILLING THE DOOR, LIKE TUNA FOR SIR PURRS-A-LOT, IF ANY ONE TRIES TO STOP MY LOOTING USE MY AXE ON THEM!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2021, 11:52:48 pm »

Glorious Victory!

Plant the peppermint out front.

(If you plant peppermint candy instead of seeds, do you get candy canes instead of peppermint plants?)

Continue to scream and bang our head against the door.  Try and hit the brown note.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2021, 06:43:18 pm »

Congratulations, you beat ULTIMATE DOOR SIMULATOR.  I'm so proud of you! but more proud of me for actually finishing something on this board that I started

EPILOGUE TIME:

King Zultan is wanted and at large for Breaking & Entering, Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Looting, Vandalism, Grand Theft, Possession of Stolen Property, Sale of Stolen Property, Possession of various Drugs, and verbal harassment.  He continues to be accompanied by his loyal companion, Sir Purrs-A-Lot, who is regularly fed various stolen cans of Tuna and other assorted delicacies by King Zultan.

A_Curious_Cat found employment on Sesame Street for many years as The Mummy Letter "K", even Co-Staring in a learning horror show with The Counting Count.

Egan_BW enjoyed fresh Peppermint Candy, straight off the tree, and decided to open a bakery specializing in Pants Bread and Pants-Shaped Baked Goods.  The first year was tough, but sales skyrocketed when the Pot Shop opened up next door.

methylatedspirit got lost trying to walk back to THE RESIDENCE, and has been lost every since.  But they've enjoyed their myriad adventures.

Starver continues to guard SOME OTHER UNRELATED DOOR.  When THE RESIDENCE finally collapses due to old age and poor maintenance in the distant future, Starver will still be there.

Strik3r has been banned from most cities, towns, villages, hamlets, and gas stations due his possession of LOUD AS F MUSIC, to the point that Strik3r was forced to create their own country, LOUD AS F MUSIC-STAN.  Population 1, but plenty of visitors.

Kilojoule Proton got a crappy job working at a Convenience Store, until they got fed up at their boss, killed them, and is now has an even crappier job of running a Convenience Store.  The last monarch of this monolith to corporate greed.  Or so they say as they unclog the toilets...

Imic...is dead, since they teleported into THE DOOR at the exact instant that THE DOOR was destroyed.  They are now a GHOST DOOR, blocking souls from getting into Heaven, until they are vanquished in this new role as well.

chaotick21 was granted 20 wishes for his total devotion to THE DOOR.  However, knowing that most wishes lead to death, they wisely requested in precise detail that each wish would be for a single dollar bill in US currency with a different number than the other dollar bills already wished, obtained legally from the various washers and dryers of the world.  You have $20, WHAT WILL YOU BUY?
...is somebody else's forum game

Superdorf founded a New Fortress in the basement of THE RESIDENCE.  They seem happy enough, what with the homemade booze and all.

ZBridges went to night school to learn how to pick locks properly, met the person of their dreams, and reformed from their (attempted) life of crime for an honest, wholesome, happy life, in which they have more children than they ever wanted...one.

AzyWng, after their short stint as an amateur, has entered into the great and noble profession of Pizza Delivery.  God Bless the Pizza Delivery Boys (and Girls), the Unsung Heroes of our time.  Excuse me a second, I have a tear in my eye...

Yellow Pixel is so small they don't get an epilogue, although they're probably around somewhere...

BluarianKnight got offered a job they couldn't refuse.

Demonic Spoon, upon observing the destruction of THE DOOR, is now observing the remains of THE DOOR in the City Dump, and has sworn to continue observing those remains as they decompose into dust, and even thereafter.

VoidSlayer, as an expert in Counting, is interning for A_Curious_Cat on Sesame Street.  Get more coffee!

ArchimedesWojak has failed in their shitposting duties and is hereby banished from THE THREAD

0cra_tr0per got a government contract to supply SUPER LAZERS to arm military bases.  We civilians refer to them as "Spotlights".

a1s got stabbed for asking convoluted questions.Many thanks to Starver for the idea and xkcd link

micelus got bored and decided to see a concert of THE DOORS instead.

Devastator decided to start collecting online games that can't be played anymore.

Kassire met The Door of their dreams at a nearby bar and took it home for a night of passion.

And I, your humble narrator, vowed never to check this thread ever again.Ha!  Good night folks!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2021, 08:25:20 pm »

Egan what game are Sheildbugs and such from?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2021, 09:07:12 pm »

Something I may or may not ever run, which would most likely be called "blood core" or "haemic core" or something along those lines.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2021, 09:47:14 pm »

Sounds cool, as do the other creatures as well, Sheildbug game to mind since that’s the character yo played as, and it made me think of Sheildon
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]