Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: The Grid (Out-Of-Character Thread)  (Read 3794 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: The Grid (Out-Of-Character Thread)
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2021, 11:24:27 am »

Sufficient Velocity.

Again, it is crossforum, so you'd be able to play here on Bay 12. So long as 1 or 2 more people on Bay 12 also play. It was also on GameFAQs and MafiaScum.

MafiaScum and GameFAQs each had 1 dedicated player, but it's a lot of work to repost everything, so I'd like to see 2+ to include a site in a crossforum game.

There's another crossforum game I decided to host, the next session in my longrunning Death Race series, but this conversation has me reconsidering it. The SV pair seem open to either The Grid or the racing game.

Either way I am hoping that now that I have a recent example of how my crossforum games will look, we'll drum up more players this time...

It should also be addressed, I have not posted the epilogue to this story yet. But doing that at the same time as starting Issue 2 will make the transition smoother if anything. There was someone asking me about ArenaCraft, and I'd not be opposed to hosting that either. ArenaCraft or Death Race both have the advantage of no IP owned characters so I can share the artwork with my patrons, which is nice. But The Grid is good for something familiar for new people to try out my games and to grow my presence on multiple forums.

I'm at kind of a grey area as to what to do next, but I had decided to begin planning my next project. This is all oversharing but it's where my headspace. I'm truly glad you poked me as requests definately make me feel appreciated and more motivated to get going on the next one.
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2021, 12:01:51 pm »

I don't have particularly much to add that's aught of any use, but the concept of this game was quite interesting. That's something I've loved about playing forum games over the years, they're so rife with unique concepts even if they're built from simple parts. The creativity of writers and creators on this forum have always wowed me. Regardless, I'd be interested in a solid spot of there's ever a return!
I've lost control of my life.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2021, 12:11:36 pm »

:) Sure thing Unraveller! (Thanks for your generosity with your praise of creators like myself)
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]