Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Fall [Game over]  (Read 43354 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 7 - The Crypts of the Eastern Monastery [Day 1]
« Reply #240 on: May 30, 2021, 10:47:58 am »

To note web, I don't trust you are town, but scum seeking long-term cred. Go for the obvious lynches, why not the ones that aren't as obvious? (Like NQT, who I'll get to after I am done with Jack.)

@Tric: Why not go after NQT now?  Am I really more dangerous to you than NQT?

It's tied to my plan. To be honest you being cornered right that is just good luck on my part, I was going down your posts from the beginning and asking questions of you, to see how you would respond to them. Then check and see if your reasoning stuck together or fell apart. Which the last post did.

Moving it on to this,
@Jim: Quick update - You're confirmed Town, and I'm waiting for you to determine whether Tric is Town or Scum.  He's hurting my head. 
Yes, I am offloading the work of reading Tric's post to you.  Sorry.  But its not like I haven't done any work today...
Do you trust Jim? And do you trust yourself? If these questions sound weird, don't worry, they are weird.
I still want to see the connection between prez and I posted, if only at the end of the day, if that makes you more comfortable.

That said, NQT, I'll start on you after lunch. Not like you have many posts to go through, unlike Jack. I will start by saying this, minimal effort on those you don't care about, high effort in those you want to be lynched. This is a sign of the dreaded Focus Charts compared to your town General Breakdown Charts.

To note web, I don't trust you are town, but scum seeking long-term cred. Go for the obvious lynches, why not the ones that aren't as obvious? (Like NQT, who I'll get to after I am done with Jack.)
? I don't understand your issue. I don't really care if you think I'm town because I don't think you're Town.
I don't think you are town, so I can't dismiss you as scum. Which makes this
Alright, Tric, I honestly don't want to engage with you on account of the whole... everything you do, but I'm gonna so I don't have to watch this nonsense keep going.

TricMagic, if you're not scum, then assume for a minute that I'm not scum (If you are scum, then this is already a known for you). Who are scum?

I'll be honest with you, it's not likely EuchreJack. It's also not likely BluarianKnight. So, you need to pick two from people that aren't included in us four. That means you gotta pick from Jim, FoU, NQT, ToonyMan, or prefuzek. And I'll add a caveat that it's also probably not FoU, just for complexity. You have to convince me on a pair from those four to make me shift my vote.

I am Town, and I do think you're playing better than usual, but I also think it's careful, and that's why I am cautious of you. So, make a good case for a pair from those four, or ignore me and grab from the three I shielded or whatever. I do not think the three I mentioned are scum, so it'll be harder to convince me.
very very useless as a thought experiment. You put two town reads, a slight townread, and a null read of mine and told me to pick which of them are scum. You see the issue there?

Right now I'm gearing up for a NQT push now that I'm down with questioning Jack. Which was kinda the point of pressuring them, to see what stuck and what fell apart.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2021, 10:48:25 am »

It's tied to my plan. To be honest you being cornered right that is just good luck on my part, I was going down your posts from the beginning and asking questions of you, to see how you would respond to them. Then check and see if your reasoning stuck together or fell apart. Which the last post did.

Moving it on to this,
@Jim: Quick update - You're confirmed Town, and I'm waiting for you to determine whether Tric is Town or Scum.  He's hurting my head. 
Yes, I am offloading the work of reading Tric's post to you.  Sorry.  But its not like I haven't done any work today...
Do you trust Jim? And do you trust yourself? If these questions sound weird, don't worry, they are weird.
I still want to see the connection between prez and I posted, if only at the end of the day, if that makes you more comfortable.

That said, NQT, I'll start on you after lunch. Not like you have many posts to go through, unlike Jack. I will start by saying this, minimal effort on those you don't care about, high effort in those you want to be lynched. This is a sign of the dreaded Focus Charts compared to your town General Breakdown Charts.

? I don't understand your issue. I don't really care if you think I'm town because I don't think you're Town.
I don't think you are town, so I can't dismiss you as scum. Which makes this
Alright, Tric, I honestly don't want to engage with you on account of the whole... everything you do, but I'm gonna so I don't have to watch this nonsense keep going.

TricMagic, if you're not scum, then assume for a minute that I'm not scum (If you are scum, then this is already a known for you). Who are scum?

I'll be honest with you, it's not likely EuchreJack. It's also not likely BluarianKnight. So, you need to pick two from people that aren't included in us four. That means you gotta pick from Jim, FoU, NQT, ToonyMan, or prefuzek. And I'll add a caveat that it's also probably not FoU, just for complexity. You have to convince me on a pair from those four to make me shift my vote.

I am Town, and I do think you're playing better than usual, but I also think it's careful, and that's why I am cautious of you. So, make a good case for a pair from those four, or ignore me and grab from the three I shielded or whatever. I do not think the three I mentioned are scum, so it'll be harder to convince me.
very very useless as a thought experiment. You put two town reads, a slight townread, and a null read of mine and told me to pick which of them are scum. You see the issue there?

Right now I'm gearing up for a NQT push now that I'm done with questioning Jack. Which was kinda the point of pressuring them, to see what stuck and what fell apart.

(not down, done.)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 30, 2021, 10:56:13 am »

Updated Reads List!
Note: From here on out, this is cut & paste from Excel, so it will look a bit more mechanical.  Sorry folks   
From Most Town to Most Scum   
EuchreJack   Anyone who does not think they're the most absolute Town is CRAZY.  See that Wall around the Town? I BUILT THAT.
Jim Groovester   Commander Jim with his mighty dunce cap.  If you read Jim's posting in this way, he's town
webadict   Mr. Myagi to my skinny white ass, whooping me hard into shape.  Big bulleye with the Paladin claim too. And I can see the scumhunting
BluarianKnight   Finally hunting Scum.  Meta is that Blue does in fact take time to start up, irregardless of alignment Promote to Null
FallacyofUrist   Kindness does not mean townie, but not seeing any red flags of scummy. Giving more detail, not actively scumhunting but rather reactively scumhunting
notquitethere   We can't kill him yet even if we wanted to, because "might" be helpful…but has not specified.  God, I know what this means, so going Null and shutting up.  We'll see if the claim gets made before end of day
ToonyMan   Find any good scum yet, ToonyMan?  No?  Then here you are. I do in fact believe ToonyMan's claim of exhaustion, yet being on the winning team should invigorate him a bit. Should I like that our reads are similar?
prefuzek   Looks very much like pushing ANYONE to look Town rather than being Town. Bussing Tric won't change the connection between you two!
TricMagic   Jumps to lynch me the second I claim to have proof of being scum with prefuzek, Seems to think I'm the biggest threat. Connection?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2021, 10:57:17 am »

I swear Tric is somehow doing this Ninja business on purpose.  I mean I post something, then Tric's already got a post out.  Whatever, reading now...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 30, 2021, 11:04:28 am »

You put two town reads, a slight townread, and a null read of mine and told me to pick which of them are scum. You see the issue there?

Right now I'm gearing up for a NQT push now that I'm down with questioning Jack. Which was kinda the point of pressuring them, to see what stuck and what fell apart.
True, but if you're not scum, then the remaining scum are in that pile, so you have to pick from there or I'm swapping my vote back to you. I know you think the people I've removed are the remaining scum, but you also ignored the concept that you were allowed to pick them as well because you have a choice. You just have to remember that I'm not going to believe your choices from that group easily unless you have solid reasoning.

I removed them because I'm more than 90% sure the people I removed are not scum.

Also, if you're going after NQT, who was in the list, doesn't that mean you suspect them? Or... what? Also, your Jack push was fucking stupid, pointless, and thread-consuming.

Wanna counter-offer something? Give me some people to make groups out of? Wanna do something besides prattle?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 30, 2021, 11:06:57 am »

Updated Reads List!
TricMagic   Jumps to lynch me the second I claim to have proof of being scum with prefuzek, Seems to think I'm the biggest threat. Connection?
You are the most swing, and your fishing is always going to be suspicious. Is there a mechanical difference between a thief and a merchant? (Getting more dammed info to read you was rather important. That and the obvious of me being the lynch means I need to question someone, and you were the only one I could. Web is just paladin strats right now, so that wouldn't work. I really don't want to die day one. Day two is fine, try and get a gun to shoot me with or something.)

A reminder I've had my vote on him before I went after Jack. Getting proper info out of someone's post is never useless web, and it's that sort of stuff and discouraging certain interactions that makes you scummy.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2021, 11:15:12 am »

Slowfire Reads

TOWN
Toony - Still hasn't done anything yet. Some post-comp fatigue understandable, but literally all Toony has done is sheep Jim once and then complain when players town read him. Happy birthday btw!
Webadict - Has no real reason for his Prefuzek vote, which he flops off of to join a Tric wagon unexplainedly. Made a weird claim to fakeclaim mafia result on D2.
Bluarian - Had an OMGUS type vote on Jack (who admittedly wasn't making any sense) and then joined the Tric wagon for reasons unknown.
SCUM
Right, before I get started, what is this NQT? Blue is voting me cause of meta-excuses, that I'm playing too well. Which really tells me you haven't read the thread, which makes the whole readlist suspect. Your initial toony vote didn't really have a reason either, just pressure that never went anywhere.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2021, 11:36:19 am »

Moving it on to this,

@Tric: I trust that Jim is Town and that you are scum.  Disengaging from me, whom you can't seem to get the votes to lynch, and moving on to NQT, whom everyone is voting, makes you even more scummy.  You should have answered my question, not jump ship to NQT.

You put two town reads, a slight townread, and a null read of mine and told me to pick which of them are scum. You see the issue there?

True, but if you're not scum, then the remaining scum are in that pile, so you have to pick from there or I'm swapping my vote back to you. I know you think the people I've removed are the remaining scum, but you also ignored the concept that you were allowed to pick them as well because you have a choice. You just have to remember that I'm not going to believe your choices from that group easily unless you have solid reasoning.

I removed them because I'm more than 90% sure the people I removed are not scum.

Also, if you're going after NQT, who was in the list, doesn't that mean you suspect them? Or... what? Also, your Jack push was fucking stupid, pointless, and thread-consuming.

Wanna counter-offer something? Give me some people to make groups out of? Wanna do something besides prattle?
+1

Updated Reads List!
You are the most swing, and your fishing is always going to be suspicious. Is there a mechanical difference between a thief and a merchant? (Getting more dammed info to read you was rather important. That and the obvious of me being the lynch means I need to question someone, and you were the only one I could. Web is just paladin strats right now, so that wouldn't work. I really don't want to die day one. Day two is fine, try and get a gun to shoot me with or something.)

A reminder I've had my vote on him before I went after Jack. Getting proper info out of someone's post is never useless web, and it's that sort of stuff and discouraging certain interactions that makes you scummy.

A reminder that Tric went after me the second after I claimed to have something connecting Tric and prefuzek. Now we're getting the excuse that it was all just to stay alive. And yes, there is a mechanical difference between a person that STEALS items and person that TRADES items.  Additionally, the Thief takes items from OTHER PLAYERS whereas the Merchant exchanges items with THE ITEM POOL.  I don't like this attempt by Tric to pretend to be a Thief, especially since I've previously mentioned that a Thief would be useful if Town.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2021, 11:51:26 am »

@Tric: What does a Priest do?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 30, 2021, 11:58:11 am »

@NQT:
Toony
@NQT:
Why did you give a full player list of reads already?
I wanted to give myself an early appraisal of the players. I wasn't the first player to give reads: do you think it was extraordinary that Jack and Jim gave reads before me?
Hmmm that's true. Jack and Jim gave reads back to back right before you. Did you feel compelled from that?

@TricMagic:
Dude you're driving me crazy, why are you town reading me? You can post walls of text for Jack, but won't answer me.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 30, 2021, 11:59:08 am »

Post one, apparently the in post. So 6 posts this entire game until the lurker track.

Hello everyone. I'm pleased to be back in a Roguelike again, and pleased also that I'm not a mad serial killer this time.

D3 players will have had two chances of questing, so it's likely there'll be one or two powerful Rares or Artefacts floating around. If this proceeds like a normal game death-wise, we'll be down to four players and it'll look like LYLO, but given player items it might not be. What am I missing?

Fallacy, should we no-lynch today?

Jim, I love the random item aspect of this format. And the class choosing is similar to CYOM. The big similarity is we have an additional piece of scum hunting info in this game: players pick their class after they get their alignment and this might in itself be informative.

Is someone picking paladin automatically suspicious?
Starting post, no rvs vote.
... Looking at this again, it's amazingly useless, isn't it? Like, the wrenching gut feeling that this post has no substance at all. We'll see if it ever went anywhere as we go through, though if NQT is Scum, Fal's answer makes it unlikely Fal is the team member. Then again, WIFOM.
Are you a sane killer nqt?

I'll claim on D3, which, yes, hopefully I'll survive to. Not holding my breath though. I spun the wheel on it and didn't get Bard so there's that.

For those following along at home, I picked Paladin when I played this game last: as a serial killer it was a no-brainer. I'm undecided whether it's a scummy pick per se. Having an inspect scroll as town is a potential game changer. Bit less neat if you get NK'd N1 for claiming paladin (but I'm sure Web knows what he's doing, I can think of at least three possibilities: less said the better).

BluarianKnight is it acceptable for town to pick Thief?
This comes off Web's claim, and my claim, and after this Jack's claim. Lot of early claims, nothing from you cause you want to wait till day 3. Are you a theif, or a transmuter. Or perhaps even a paladin.

Why is it that not saying why web is claiming so early better? Granted, you did say you spun the wheel, so you could be anything if you are telling the truth.

Why ask blue this question though?

Fal also claims archeologist. And votes web for reasons. RVS likely.

EuchreJack
notquitethere How do I play this game?  Seriously, I have no idea, and the intro text is...unhelpful.
For the most part, it's a normal mafia game: use the day game to find scum. Every day you'll get a random object from a quest (unless you raid the central reserve of items instead). These items give you new abilities to use at night.

all Paladins should give their Scroll of Inspection to a trusted Town player to avoid a Nightkill, and NOT say to whom they are giving the Scroll of Inspection. 
You can't give items to other players, read the OP.

Also, to address the points worth addressing:
- I wasn't suggesting a no lynch, I was seeing what Fallacy thought of the idea.
- Paladins are like cops, usually you don't want the cops claiming D1!

prefuzek
Notquitethere: How do you tell the difference between scum and bad town?
Sometimes they do look very similar, but scum have additional tells in how they interact with their buddies, they inspect differently, and use their abilities differently too. Scum have an agenda, bad town don't.

Quickfire reads:

Town
Jim - putting some consideration in, I think this is town!Jim
Web - painted a big target on his head, so must have A Plan
Prefuzek - Fairly strong start, some insightful questions, coming out swinging. Push on Tric for claiming... this falls under the category of "norm policing" votes
EuchreJack - Weird spot between having clear knowledge of the game's rules and still making obvious mistakes--  nice and proactive, is fishing ever genuinely a scumtell? Is voting me partly because of belief I was pushing for a no lynch. Another "norm policing" vote.
Bluarian - Hasn't done anything yet, only post was just answering questions: still on the backfoot.
Tric - Hasn't done anything yet other than my vague threats, definite scumlean.
Fallacy - Push on web for "reasons", is the reason "has a scroll of inspect"?
Toony - Helpful and present in the thread... but no real push from them at all yet. Who's scum here, Toony?
Scum
Page four, near the bottom, read list. This game started on page two. You simply shouldn't have the info needed to make concrete judgements now. It is also very obvious in comparison to the others that yours is far more comprehensive.

Looking at it, I'm a scumlean, blue isn't. Wouldn't I make more sense to push if you thought that? Rather than vote Toony for not pushing quickly when the game had just started up.

Of note,
Toonyman: Did you pick Priest?
No. And just to be clear, I'm not a Paladin either. I was joking earlier with Web.
Scumpoints for going back on your word.
I don't want there to be a misunderstanding down the line. I think actual Paladins should claim now if they want to be believed later.
You don't think paladins should claim day one, Toony does. You could have pushed an obvious lie, but instead you voted due to toony not pushing anyone yet. This contradicts that, it's more general, but he does believe others should claim.
Note, Toony did do an RVS first post, though with a question.
Next.

Page 8, two posts back to back. Based on not being on PC, these can count as one, bringing your post number down to 5.

Pfp

Just popping quickly with a couple of quick thoughts (I'll address thread properly when I get back on PC):

- Web has this play act thing which he did when running circles as town in the Revolution game. High level waffle. I think he's capable of doing this as scum but its consistent with town play. I like it so far.
2: I like waffles, but not the type web serves. What do you think of web now NQT?
- What the hell is Euchre doing shortening or unshortening? I like short snappy days too but this is incomprehensible. My theory: he's a jester. Last game showed there could be 3rd parties not mentioned in the OP. Could be same here. Someone got a better theory?
1: Jack being Jack. Which his previous posts I brought out of him would support if he's town. Jack is looking hard at those they deem scum, and thought a snap day would be better. Time will tell if he is town or scum.
- can I get a vote count? I might be in the lead which is Not Good.
3: Feeling pressured NQT? The day ends Tuesday, so we got time. All the time in the world at this point where you made the post on page 8.
- Not sure why Fallacy doesn't think my reads were "quickfire". I didn't agonise over each one, I just made a snap judgement on what I'd seen in the thread so far. Definitely a nonsense push here.
4: Haha, no.
See pink for comments.

Jim - putting some consideration in, I think this is town!Jim
What consideration did you put in here? Granted, I happen to agree, so does Jack and Web. And Toony.. He's really town MVP for sheperd huh?
Web - painted a big target on his head, so must have A Plan
This isn't an indication of town, so no. Not like you could push a paladin to lynch without also being one, so makes sense you put no thought here.
Prefuzek - Fairly strong start, some insightful questions, coming out swinging. Push on Tric for claiming... this falls under the category of "norm policing" votes
Not an immediate indication of town. And you know how many other people claimed? A lot of people.
EuchreJack - Weird spot between having clear knowledge of the game's rules and still making obvious mistakes--  nice and proactive, is fishing ever genuinely a scumtell? Is voting me partly because of belief I was pushing for a no lynch. Another "norm policing" vote.
What does norm policing mean anyway? You remind him of the Nightmare NQT, and I'm inclined to agree. Just ignore that will you?
Bluarian - Hasn't done anything yet, only post was just answering questions: still on the backfoot.
Blue is freaking quite at the start of the day. And into the next till the first major post being reads. I'll look at this later, as this could be separation. Or setting up a lynch later, needs more thought.
Tric - Hasn't done anything yet other than my vague threats, definite scumlean.
Hi NQT! Hope you enjoy a moony-style takedown.
Fallacy - Push on web for "reasons", is the reason "has a scroll of inspect"?
The reason is 'RVS'. Yeah, this isn't a case of bussing, I don't think. You are having less thought down here.
Toony - Helpful and present in the thread... but no real push from them at all yet. Who's scum here, Toony?
You Notquitethere, just you. Just reading this line is painful.

Of note, it's at this point after Jack relating you to the Nightmare that set my vote on you.
Of note, you are very scared of being in the lead on votes, why?

Also, Fallacy is saying Jim's list is unbiased... that seems a really weird thing to town read someone for. Reading alignment in posts is showing a bias in favour of some players and against others. Being indifferent isn't a town tell!
It also isn't a scum tell. Much information off of two pages of posts and no thought put into those that did have info is an informed-tell.

End of the posts. After I asked for lurker track. You could have taken more time to post some pushes.
Pfp, busy weekend, but game is paused over weekend anyway. Will post properly later or tomorrow.

Just a quick pop in to say:

- Tric, charts are for D2+. There's been no flips yet!
- Someone said something about a curse: I have a scroll of curse curing, so if I die and some needs it, raid the stack for it.
- Jack, scum hunting should pick up sk's etc. Focusing on 3rd parties when we don't know if they exist is a bad idea.
- Can everyone on the Tric wagon explain their case if they haven't already?
-You could make a chart on everyone's current suspicions. I am fairly sure you used that one before. Wanting to wait is wierd?
-I don't think anyone ever said anything about a curse, but there isn't a good reason to say that given that is a valid target for a theif.
-There is the possibility of a third party, however recent talk with jack and going through this have greatly disillusioned me of this notion. Though I would not discount Mafia-ally.
-Explain the cases, make the connections, Determine who is town and who is scum on it. This post reads as a pop-up, one of those ones that obscure what you are reading, just to hide the fact you really aren't paying attention due to busyness and mafianess.

So to make it clear, Notquitethere, how do you plead? Here, or Guilty?

3 ninja. I'm done with NQT's pre-lurkertrack posts.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 30, 2021, 12:07:46 pm »

Jack, I did answer your question. I never expected to get the votes to lynch you, I just wanted a better read on you. If you ended up getting those votes, it would have been due to other players seeing the insight of my posts into yours.

As I read it, a priest gets a single-use item to protect someone else from death. Given the existence of bypass roles though, not sure how useful that would have been for me.

Also, don't think I don't notice you skipping the question of whether you trust yourself Jack.

Also, I'm not a Thief, I'm a Bard. And to uncross your thought of what set me off on you.
@Toaster: If a player chooses Random, their random starter item is upgraded a rarity level.  If that random is Bard, they get a random uncommon in addition to a random common.  Which of the TWO starter items of the Bard gets upgraded?
ITEMFISHIJNG<CLASSFISHING. Those who would claim have long done so Jack. As of before I went off on you, I had no clue if you were town, and were thinking you were in fact a mafia-ally putting things out there for scum to make use of. You want to know my items, why? I said I'd tell you day two, and still you go off on me, trying to link me to the one person no one has a meta on. It's ridiculous.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 30, 2021, 12:11:15 pm »

@TricMagic:
Dude you're driving me crazy, why are you town reading me? You can post walls of text for Jack, but won't answer me.

Pretty much entirely instinct Toony. Instinct, and not wanting to drive myself crazy questioning everyone and everything. Having two town reads this early helps with sorting everyone else. And given web's gambit, it helps a lot.

Could change, but you haven't sent up any red flags, then again, your posts have been short and sweet for the most part. (as I remember)

I've also been focused on nailing scum to the wall, and NQT has been looking that way for a while. With Jack done with, I can at least trust he isn't an ally at the moment, most likely town focusing on those he deems as scum. Something I said in my wall against NQT's 5 pre-lurkertrack posts.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 30, 2021, 12:29:07 pm »

Just going to lay out my theory on the game state: Tric and prefuzek are scumbuddies, and NQT is a SK.  Since the scumbuddies can work together, and NQT is not to me a proven SK, that is how I'm going.  The fact that both Tric and NQT both want us to believe there is no SK is highly suspicious.

@Tric: I won't be sure that you're scum till you flip, but you just keep giving me more and more reasons to suspect you.  Your corpse flipping town is probably the only evidence that you're town that I'd accept.  Anything else I'd suspect as a smokescreen.

Your class can be confirmed purely by the number of items that you have.  My question about their tier is just my trying to speculate what you might have.  Some items have abilities that can be used during the day, and some have passive abilities that are always on.  I'm not surprised you didn't know that...

To build tomorrow's train on prefuzek, he's the only one that would be trying to save you as a scum partner.  Everyone else would have started bussing you much, much sooner (like at the beginning of the game, especially if it was Blue).

I'm genuinely impressed that you know what a Priest does.  Did you have to ask on scumchat?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 30, 2021, 12:30:59 pm »

Hm.

I change my mind on you Tric. I think you're Town now. I'll explain later why. Maybe. I might just be crazy for thinking so. Oh well.

But you still gotta pick from groups for me. If you gotta bring them in from oitside groups, you better explain why. I will shield you if you do.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51