Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Most evil things you've done  (Read 14911 times)

hippiepirate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most evil things you've done
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:00 pm »

i always enjoy a rousing game of peasant darts
grab a stack of arrows (really anything that can loge in a wound) and start throwin
i even came up with a point scale

isd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 09:07:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Impending Doom:
<STRONG> I kept that arm. For a while afterward, before taking a quest, I would lick the arm for good luck.</STRONG>

THIS is twisted! wow Kudos!

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 09:44:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by hippiepirate:
<STRONG>i always enjoy a rousing game of peasant darts
grab a stack of arrows (really anything that can loge in a wound) and start throwin
i even came up with a point scale</STRONG>

Ooh, new idea for a community game. Record a video of a game of darts and host it on the map archive. Whoever gets the most points wins.

Kidiri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 11:15:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by umiman:
<STRONG>Can you imagine what that woman would be thinking when she wakes up?</STRONG>

Aw, shucks, not again.

Veni, Vidi, Pompeii.
Soylent Green is kittens!
Sometimes, when my Dorfs are exceptionally stupid again, I wonder what exactly the [INTELLIGENT]-tag does.

ikkonoishi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 06:24:00 pm »

I once stole all the eyes of an entire civilization.
Our Dwarven instincts compel us to run blindly towards disaster in case there may be a ☼<☼giant cave spider silk sock☼>☼ lying around.

Fishersalwaysdie

• Bay Watcher
  • Slayer of Threads
    • View Profile
    • http://chupacabra
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 06:45:00 pm »

That makes you my idol.
Cannot find self-destruction button, could have sworn it's somewhere here...

Thingy Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Disemboweld
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 07:18:00 pm »

Eating live fairies is about the worse that I do.

[ March 28, 2008: Message edited by: Thingy Master ]

grelphy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 08:04:00 pm »

I modded in tentacle demons. Needless to say, wrestling was absurdly broken and I had great fun gathering most of a town around me, throwing anybody who was standing, and gouging eyes left and right.

And then leaving. Without killing anybody.

I did this in caves, too -- after a while, it got sort of annoying to have half my screen fill with "the giant rat gives into pain" and variations every turn, but it was too epically hilarious to change.

Then an archer peirced about seven non-colinear critical internal organs with a seriously non-euclidean arrow. =(

I think a lot of what people do in fortress mode is actually more evil (if not intentionally sadistic) than what happens in adventure mode. Kitten leather socks for all! What happened to the cat lady, you ask? She was assigned to fishing duty...

Given the general shape of coins and what most people seem to find the minted variety useful for: "Rounds".

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 10:04:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Slappy Moose:
<STRONG>Probably that time I used an accomplished thrower to throw children's heads at any foes who dared cross my path.

It worked surprisingly well, since I had duel axes as a melee backup if the enemies got too close.

Good times.

Also, just a funny story: I started n a human town, and as soon as I walked outside I got a message along the lines of "The horse kicks the child in the upper body. The child's heart is pierced. The child has bled to death." and many more "horse kicks peasant" "peasant's brain smashed to shit" messages. I looked around, and I saw a band of 8 horses raising hell. As the horses didn't bother me, I went into a weapon shop, took all the good weapons, and lead the furious merchant outside where the horses kicked him into a nearby tree and stomped his head flat.

Good times.</STRONG>

I've had this happen to me too. (The horses, not the child-head throwing.) I wonder if this is some kinda bug?

A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 10:08:00 am »

once time I noticed an elven retread that was awkardly dense populated, you could barely walk. I knew, I had no chance to kill them without being swarmed by arrows ithin seconds.

so what did I do ?

I set every single tree in the area on fire, then hid myself in a murky pool and went to sleep

when I woke up more than half of the elves died in the heat, and all trees were gone

too bad that still too many survivors were guards armed with bows. so I couldn't slay the survivors

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Norrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 12:54:00 am »

one time i wrestling a kid's clothes off. i then proceeded to cripple the poor kid's knees and ankles so they couldn't run off, killed a guard in front of her, took it's pike, and promptly got it stuck in the child's brain. I tried to get it back but i had no skill with pikes so I lost it, and it stayed lodged in her brain.

in summary: I left a little girl naked, crippled, and with a pike in her brain.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 12:59:00 am »

At least it wasn't a carp.  That would've been downright demonic.

Metal Chao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 03:53:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Kagus:
<STRONG>At least it wasn't a carp.  That would've been downright demonic.</STRONG>

Do you mean he shouldn't have stripped a carp naked, crippled and piked it, or that he shouldn't have stuck a carp in her brain?

isd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 03:56:00 am »

quote:
in summary: I left a little girl naked, crippled, and with a pike in her brain.[/QB]

Was she still moving the arms helplessly trying to get free of the pike?

Sithlordz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 04:27:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Norrock:
<STRONG>

in summary: I left a little girl naked, crippled, and with a pike in her brain.</STRONG>

PWNED.

You are sentenced to 2477 consecutive life terms.  Have a nice day.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5