Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Most evil things you've done  (Read 14909 times)

Ubersoldat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most evil things you've done
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2008, 07:05:00 am »

The two worst things I've ever done are beating people to death with their own severed limbs (quite hard to do, as they generally bleed to death too quickly), and strangling a random peasant with his mayor's severed arm.

Those, in retrospect, are actually quite horrible things, just not by DF standards.

Loctavus

• Bay Watcher
  • British Hammerdwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2008, 09:03:00 am »

Strangled a goblin with it's own loincloth.

[ May 02, 2008: Message edited by: Loctavus ]

Tea and -Elf Tallow Biscuits- anyone?

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2011, 03:08:57 am »

I slit a towns throats while they slept, strangled there babies, raped there women, killed there mayor, and then proceeded to act like I did the world a favor.

Just your average dorfy day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2011, 03:45:25 am »

I slit a towns throats while they slept, strangled there babies, raped there women, killed there mayor, and then proceeded to act like I did the world a favor.

Just your average dorfy day.
cry BS on the rape part. also quick someone save all these posts before this thread gets deleted.
so far the only Evil thing recently is melting down bodies for booze for a fort to drink.
the weeks of not having this type of thread cutting me back on the evil. also why you necro Noah?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2011, 03:51:39 am »

also why you necro Noah?

Because this thread was made out of superior quality elf bone, and menaces with spikes of awesome. Thats why.
Need more be said?

Urist McElfspy has burned to death!
Urist McElfhater has crafted Dohvakiin, A superior quality adamantine longsword which menaces with spikes of elf bone!
Urist McElfhater has entered a fell mood!
Urist McDisquisedElf has been struck down.
Urist McElfhater has began a mysterious construction...

Kudo's to whoever gets the reference.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:03:25 am by noah22223 »
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2011, 04:23:37 am »

I beat up a woman, ripped off her boobs with my teeth and repeatedly stabbed her in the crotch with a knife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15i8k6B5_YU That's what inspired me to do it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2011, 04:34:21 am »

Urist McElfhater has created Generic Pickax, A superior quality adamantine crossbow!
You have found a mysterious cavern.
Demons are now bumrushing you.
Urist McRandomDude has killed every god damn demon in existence with his bare hands.
The forgotten beast Satan has arrived! Beware its deadly boringness!
Urist McElfhater slashes the forgotten beast in the head with Dohavkiin, and the severed part sails off in an arc!
Satan has been struck down.
New Migrants arrived!
New Noble: Armok has arrived!

To be continued.

Also, I sorta just used a mod to generate 9001 fire breathing demons in the middle of a human town...
Goddammit.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2011, 10:09:31 am »

also why you necro Noah?

Because this thread was made out of superior quality elf bone, and menaces with spikes of awesome. Thats why.
Need more be said?
Because 5 similar threads including "the most evil/ horrible thing you did(done?)" are being purge from adventure mode bumping these are going to wipe out history of there ever being one. Us "Evil" members must Preserve Tomes of this stuff for future generations.
"body swapping and YOU!"

mitosis

• Escaped Lunatic
  • some things occured.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2011, 12:37:53 am »

It started out with me trying to be polite.  One of my companions had been injured.  Naturally, I wanted to end his suffering as fast as possible.  So I cut off his hands and feet so he'd bleed out faster (I tried hitting him in the head with my shield a few times, but that didn't seem to work fast enough).

It turns out that kind of thing is frowned upon, because the next town I came to attacked me.  Being the nice guy that I was, I wanted to escape without killing any of them.  So I chopped off their legs whenever they got close to me so they couldn't chase.

All things must come to an end though, and nothing is stronger than the innocence of a child.  Or the spine, apparently, because my sword got stuck, meaning I was forced to fight the army of paraplegics with only a shield.  It was going fine until I got caught in a corner.  Then I was stabbed to death.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2011, 09:34:35 am »

Well look who has a 13 year old human princess as a slave.
This poor sap. Nothing for her to do around my DFMODE Fort next to cleaning and being Cute.
Pick her up on a trip to find more miners the last one died by melting in a heated 7/7 tile.
I have so far 5 Humans in my adventure fort and 1 sitting on a nest box.
Who leaves a Child unattended? if it wasn't me those Goblins would've snatcher her sooner.
"body swapping and YOU!"

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2011, 05:25:27 pm »

Step 1: Stab shopkeeper with iron longsword until it lodges firmly into the wound.
Step 2: Repeatedly stab with large copper dagger until that lodges firmly into the wound.
Step 3: Kick shopkeeper in the lower body until he is retching.
Step 4: Drop both blades.
Step 5: Watch him crawl off with a sword and a dagger in his lower and upper body.
Step 6: When he pulls it out and/or gives in to the pain, grab the sword and stab his head with it.
Step 7: Loot his shop.
Step 8: Kill rest of town with newfound loot.
Step 9: Enter martial trance.
Step 10: Strangle babies.
Goddammit.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2011, 10:15:42 pm »

Step 1: Stab shopkeeper with iron longsword which is on sale in his shop until it lodges firmly into the wound.
Step 2: Repeatedly stab with large copper dagger which is on sale until that lodges firmly into the wound.
Step 5: Watch him crawl off with a sword and a dagger in his lower and upper body.
Step 6: When he pulls it out and/or gives in to the pain, grab the sword in the store and stab his head with it.
Step 7: Don't Loot his shop.
Step 8: watch as the rest of town murder him for his newfound loot.
Step 10: Find babies to Strangle since this 21 babies and children are rare.
well this is how one would do it in the resent version. shame folks are getting wiser to the baby murders.
"body swapping and YOU!"

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2011, 02:50:53 am »

Step 1: Stab shopkeeper with iron longsword which is on sale in his shop until it lodges firmly into the wound.
Step 2: Repeatedly stab with large copper dagger which is on sale until that lodges firmly into the wound.
Step 6: When he pulls it out and/or gives in to the pain, grab the sword in the store and stab his head with it.
Step 10: Find babies to Strangle since this 21 babies and children are rare.
well this is how one would do it in the resent version. shame folks are getting wiser to the baby murders.

Rumrusher, is there any negative aspect to you at all?
Goddammit.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2011, 06:46:01 am »

Step 8a: due to being a part of the same civ any one attacking him will be mark an enemy thus creating a chain of murders murdering murders
Step 8b: due to having been mark already try to Sneak to a safe distance away from the chaos and enjoy some Meat from the stores seeing how the shop owner to busy killing some one.
Step 10: Find babies to Strangle since this 31.21 babies and children are rare. best place to hit up is forts since only royal members seem to be able to breed or spend time out of adventurer mode to make babies to strangle.

Rumrusher, is there any negative aspect to you at all?

I don't know how to answer that question but I have this princess who's 13 years old in my fort/adventure hole I'm thinking about should a) I kill her and make her into booze or b) I find her parents and kill them in front of her(turn them into booze) then use her as a breeding ground for babies to shove spikes through or c) raise her to be a human Mogul and have her kill her parents? luckily I could do C follow up to B then A use her for kidnapping other royalty members and make booze out of them. Though I need to figure out how to bypass the child profession, get her to drink and do labor. though this is if I want to sound Evil about it I could every well be saving her from her child neglected or very well dead parents and raising her to be a badass(EVIL) queen and to be honest wasn't expecting her to be just in a fort when I was rounding up folks.

Also I kinda pick up a night creature and hold it up(Dfusion CarryEX code I made) against a bear and had it mauled to the creature to death then threw the dead corpse at the bear. Wait that sadistic than Evil.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Qinetix

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2011, 01:48:41 pm »

Oh , evil ya say eh?

1: Stab off testicles
2: Rip phallus off
3: Beat him to death with it (yep genesis mod)
4: Walk away with a awesome face
Desu
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5