Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Most evil things you've done  (Read 14885 times)

Prey King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Most evil things you've done
« on: March 24, 2008, 10:26:00 pm »

As the title says, show the most evil things you've done as an adventurer.

Mine is: A Brute (yeah, I modded Brutes into the game, they're set before they were taken over by the Covenant, though, so don't expect any fancy technology) shopkeeper kept trying to rip me off, so I lit a fire next to his shop, used it to ignite some of my useless items, and then threw said flaming items into his shop.

Edit: I never actually got to wear the iron greaves that I wanted, though.   :(

[ March 25, 2008: Message edited by: Prey King ]

ill grins stupidly. As he aims the X-ray machine at his balls, he remembers all the fun times he had with his family. Fun for THEM. He shoots the machine at his area, which promptly is reduced to a pile of radioactive cinders. Will seems to think this is

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most evil things you've done
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 10:56:00 pm »

My adventure mode characters generally end up killing towns. Besides the usually gruesome things that can happen there, I did trade a pile of rotting wolf corpses for a nice *=*iron shield*=*. That thing cost me an arm and a leg (not mine, of course)! I then slaughtered the town and claimed the site in Dwarf mode.

Hmm... I slaughtered everyone in the town. I claim it for my fortress and everyone is automagically back. The rotten corpses are still everywhere.

The three-level 46x46 structure in the center of town is pretty nice. I'm unsure what I will use it for.

[ March 25, 2008: Message edited by: Mephisto ]

Lord_Frodo

• Bay Watcher
  • The crazy in the corner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 11:00:00 pm »

Mine  would have to be that trade baron.
Broke every joint he had after ripping out his eyes...then I drank his blood.
(hey I was thirsty from all the exertion.0  ;)
Even the cutest things can be endearing when on fire. ~ Cajoes
GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 11:22:00 pm »

I made a fortress and after a while I got bored of waiting for something to happen. So I abandon and take a mega-legendary adventurer (thank you DF companion) and killed a dwarf that had made an adamantine battle axe. Let us say that with the number of dwarves against me there were very many limbs and rotting bodies in that dining room.
I was thinking of writing a story from several points of views from within that world, but I am too lazy and I suck at writing.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 12:24:00 am »

I discovered a family of three sleeping in a bed in a human city once. Mother, father, and child.

So I started hacking away with my sword. I then discovered my victim (the mother) still alive after around a minute of consecutive hacking... which puzzled me. Turns out that she had lost all her limbs, but everything else was fine and she was still asleep.

So... a fully amputated woman sleeping... What thoughts would come to a man when he sees this? So I start grabbing, interacting, and removing all the woman's clothes and taking the time to lick them after removal. But after removing everything, the woman WAS STILL SLEEPING!

This seriously pissed me off! How dare this woman sleep while I work?! I pulled out the eyes of her child sleeping next to her (SLEEPING!) and before he woke, cut him into 6. Then I tossed the child's head at a nearby wall, and tossed the rest of the bodyparts at it. This made the child's head covered in several layers of its own blood. I picked up the head, and used the head to grab the woman's neck.

Then I let go of the head and speared the SLEEPING husband through the brain. I then used the woman's amputated arms to grasp the arrow which I used, then let go.

Then I left the area (but not after either eating or throwing away all the food in the food barrel nearby).

Can you imagine what that woman would be thinking when she wakes up?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 01:19:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by umiman:
<STRONG> So I start grabbing, interacting, and removing all the woman's clothes and taking the time to lick them after removal. </STRONG>

Gonna walk away now.

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 02:38:00 am »

The most evil thing I have done was killing a whole town and selling all the stuff they were wearing to the town across the mountains that didn't know I was evil. Made enough to buy out the armor store and the weapon store.
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 03:59:00 am »

Claimed a town in fortress mode, built a wall arround it. Abandoned, adventured and tossed a burning piece of silk in it. Reclaimed fort, everybody is alive again in a charred wasteland full of bones.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

Kholint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 07:12:00 pm »

I snuck into a house at night, found a lone child sleeping. Broke all his limbs then removed all his clothing (placing it in a neat pile by the bed). Then I gouged both his eyes out, beat him over the head with a barrel and left.

He's still alive. If you could call that living.

Slappy Moose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 07:45:00 pm »

Probably that time I used an accomplished thrower to throw children's heads at any foes who dared cross my path.

It worked surprisingly well, since I had duel axes as a melee backup if the enemies got too close.

Good times.

Also, just a funny story: I started n a human town, and as soon as I walked outside I got a message along the lines of "The horse kicks the child in the upper body. The child's heart is pierced. The child has bled to death." and many more "horse kicks peasant" "peasant's brain smashed to shit" messages. I looked around, and I saw a band of 8 horses raising hell. As the horses didn't bother me, I went into a weapon shop, took all the good weapons, and lead the furious merchant outside where the horses kicked him into a nearby tree and stomped his head flat.

Good times.

Zaneg Thazor: Armok Reincarnate Story http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=19291.msg196691#msg196691

[Healthcare Update Thread] Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 09:52:00 pm »

I created a race of giant golems, assaulted a human town, and annihilated some 80% of it's population. Not overly evil, but I DID paint many a wall with the blood of my victims.

Then a swordsmaster came along and shattered my lower body.

Oh, and earlier I watched a herd of flaming flying manta rays set a batallion of guards on fire. Pity fire doesn't spread in Adventure.

[ March 25, 2008: Message edited by: Untelligent ]

The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 12:25:00 pm »

This thread makes me go WTF.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 12:40:00 pm »

Yeah, DF's violence is so over-the-top it loses both humor and seriousness.
Shoes...

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 12:44:00 pm »

Well, let's see...

During my first foray into adventure mode, immediately after completing my first quest, I went back to the mayor to claim my prize. Of course, I then found there in fact was no prize. This irked me quite a bit, so I pummeled him into a gooey pulp with the butt of my crossbow. Sifting through his remains, I didn't find very much of value, so I took the only thing that was there besides his corpse: his left arm. I ended up having to bash my way out of town with that arm. Which, surprisingly, I did. After leaving that town and heading to the next civ over, I kept that arm. For a while afterward, before taking a quest, I would lick the arm for good luck.

Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 01:36:00 pm »

playing as a gcs i killed a whole human town, then went to another and spat the many many many human chunks in my mouth at the people there. maybe not evil by most dfers standards but kinda funny.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5