Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, May 1st, 2021  (Read 17538 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, May 1st, 2021
« on: May 01, 2021, 04:57:11 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, May 1st, 2021

Mission Status

Do you ever get tired of jobs never being finished, and of always having to tell your dwarves which labors they are allowed to accomplish?  Now all dwarves will pick up the slack.  Even children will have menial tasks to perform and keep the fortress running smoothly, all for the call of industry and the greater good.  But nothing will be more difficult for those of you that desire greater control over how things get done, for everything will be easier and simpler.  Fear not, for change, like death, is the vehicle for a greater rebirth.

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Thanks for helping out last month!  I should finally be finishing off my move in May, and also my vaccination!  Trade is coming along nicely, and the depots are looking much nicer.  And yeah, we've started dipping our dwarfy toes into the labor additions.  With the job auction system we had in place already, it wasn't so hard to get a basic automated labor selection in, but it will take some time to get the details correct and to continue to give people more control over job placement when they want it.  This will all mix in with the workshop profile updates and updates to standing orders, and likely some other places.

April:     $10368.45
March:     $11024.03
February:  $10831.06
January:   $10584.13
December:  $11154.80
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!