Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 23622 times)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

I will do my damndest not to abandon it, and provided the olayers don't either. . . That game will take a long time to run it's course I imagine.

I'm terrible at balance, so I can't offer much help. But you know I'd be down to play at keast if you do end up running one yourself.
I've lost control of my life.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update, I've got a third party individual with experience in making card games to help me on that front. So uh, I guess you may just have to expect that game to happen at some point in the future?

I do have my own game to run, but it's one of those "singular really long post done over the course of an extended period of time" games, as opposed to the "regular constant individual turns" type.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 08:32:26 pm by Failbird105 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Only long-term plan was getting Rulao and Jack to come with me to the school at midnight on the eighth day so we could all be DOOMED together by that world's strongest card thing. I'm sure at least one of us could have died dramatically.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Damn right I would have done it too.
I've lost control of my life.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, this here is what I submitted for my one and only Monster Card.

Name: All the Worlds Evils: Angra Mainyu
Card Picture:

Card Frame:

You can probably see why I theorized that it was probably going to be that "Strongest Card"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

By the way, this here is what I submitted for my one and only Monster Card.

Name: All the Worlds Evils: Angra Mainyu
Card Picture:

Card Frame:

You can probably see why I theorized that it was probably going to be that "Strongest Card"

...He's canonically super weak tho :V

I submitted three monsters and fifteen cards. I think the robot one might have been related to one of the cardsets I sent in but in the end none got used lol
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...He's canonically super weak tho :V

I submitted three monsters and fifteen cards. I think the robot one might have been related to one of the cardsets I sent in but in the end none got used lol
While I don't actually have the message I sent in order to look back on, I do remember explicitly saying it doesn't have to be based on the Fate version(since it's not in my heavily Fate focused deck) and probably shouldn't, such as to make it actually noteworthy of a card.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For those of you who are interested, the game has been made!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]