Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Solo game for a Solo game  (Read 464 times)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
A Solo game for a Solo game
« on: June 19, 2021, 01:03:28 pm »

Will GM any system, to play in any system. If there are multiple offers, i may take all of them.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: A Solo game for a Solo game
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 02:27:51 pm »

An interesting proposition if I understand this correctly; which is to say that you will host a game for one person with whatever ruleset in exchange for the same service from that person.

I might be inclined to take you up on the offer, but prior to that I would need to know what kind of game you are hoping to play so that I can confirm if I am suited to actually hosting it.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 02:48:03 pm »

I'm not fussed. What are you good at hosting?
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 04:48:41 pm »

First I will mention that I am currently hosting one game, which is basically an rpg in a card game anime world where you make your own cards. Since its already a thing, you can join it if you were so inclined without having to do anything for me in return.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=178618.msg8287004

One of my most successful forum games was probably Gridhood. Its a game where some players were gods, and some were civilizations.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=170029.0

Aside from that, I tend to do some strange experimental stuff which often doesn't last very long (Though it does sometimes inspire other people). I also have experience with RPG style games, and civilization building things that resembles an ugly calculator if you look at it too hard.

If there's a specific game you like, you can point me to it and I can let you know if I think its viable for me to host something similar.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?