Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Wraith 2.0 (IC) Dead  (Read 12885 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: Wraith 2.0 (SG) 6/6
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 03:50:41 pm »

Just a couple of minor gameplay/fluff things.  First, would you guys be ok if I gave your characters relationships like lovers or family members and histories when you gain memories?  Memories are mostly fluff and are gained every time you gain a power level.  Also when you gain a power level I will give you two or more ability options.  When you gain abilities I will post the options on the turn that you gain them and archive them on the main post.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: Wraith 2.0 (SG) 0/5
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 05:02:12 pm »

Spoiler: Undead but not Unhappy (click to show/hide)

((Grim was a bookworm, no time for friends or lovers. If anything the memories will be of ancient lore & crap))

Grim struggles to his feet, then looks at the shattered gem with a curious glint in his undead eyes.
Grim inspects the shattered pieces of the gem, then takes them all.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 05:04:12 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2021, 06:23:23 pm »

Just a couple of minor gameplay/fluff things.  First, would you guys be ok if I gave your characters relationships like lovers or family members and histories when you gain memories?  Memories are mostly fluff and are gained every time you gain a power level.  Also when you gain a power level I will give you two or more ability options.  When you gain abilities I will post the options on the turn that you gain them and archive them on the main post.

(No problem, But Logan wasn’t the best person, So the memories shouldn’t be that nice. Other then that, That sounds cool.)

Logan looks at Grim with a annoyed look, And tries to inspect himself and his surroundings. Where is he?

Name: Logan
Personality Description: A ambitious wraith, Will do anything for more, Is slightly narcissistic.
Current form description: A handsome young male with wriggling flesh.
Status effects: Groggy
Number of souls: 0
Power level:
Inventory: Nothing
Wounds: None
Fate points: 0
Powers: Soul drain
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 06:27:07 pm by Knightwing64 »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2021, 07:08:41 pm »

(Fluff stuff is fine with me. Bill's memories would likely all either be colored by pride at his perceived success or anger at a perceived failure, and arrogantly benevolent to others because he feels bad that they can never be as great as him.)

Bill gets to his feet with confidence, throwing a cursory glance around the room before swaggering towards the door. Bill would then inspect the door and doorframe for any marking, carvings, or etchings that might shed some light on why they ended up here of all places.

Spoiler: Bill (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 09:04:31 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2021, 08:17:27 pm »

(No problem, But Logan wasn’t the best person, So the memories shouldn’t be that nice. Other then that, That sounds cool.)

Logan looks at Grim with a annoyed look, And tries to inspect himself and his surroundings. Where is he?

Personality Description: A ambitious wraith, Will do anything for more, Is slightly narcissistic.
Power level:

But the question is: why will he do anything for more, that is the question, heh heh.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2021, 08:27:22 pm »

"Oh? So everybody's going to be all strong silent types?"
"All the quiet hunters, looking at each other like prey."

I slip over towards Bill, my tail flicking behind me as I move.

"You seem to have the right idea. find anything?"
"The confidence to turn your back, proud, or fool, or both, and yet..."

Spoiler: Valyrie (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2021, 04:08:39 am »

"So what's going on here, did I drink to much and pass out or something?"
Go over and see what the others are doing about the door.

(Bubba had no time for lovers when there was drink around, but the other stuff is fine.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2021, 06:21:14 am »

Ok two minor things.  One is that I decided that minor soul drain was underpowered and now gives +0.5 souls.  Second is that a update will come n the next 10 or so hours.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2021, 06:45:56 am »

I just prefer not to talk to random people who waste precious time communicating when we could be doing something productive, But I digress. My name is Logan.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2021, 11:19:52 am »

"Hm? Oh very good, our vocal cords appear to be intact..." Grim offhandedly remarks "I'd prefer the same as mister Logan, but for the sake of cordiality my name is Grim..." glancing sideways he looks at the others with vague interest "Now to return to my studies."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2021, 12:50:13 pm »

"While the faith in my greatness that you have displayed by asking me so quickly if I've found something is admirable, I've literally been here all of two seconds before you came up. This shell is not great enough to manage finding anything that swiftly yet."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2021, 07:01:52 am »

Turn 1

((Grim was a bookworm, no time for friends or lovers. If anything the memories will be of ancient lore & crap))

Grim struggles to his feet, then looks at the shattered gem with a curious glint in his undead eyes.
Grim inspects the shattered pieces of the gem, then takes them all.

[3]
Grim looks very closely but, other than the fact that the gem is blue, doesn’t really find anything.

Grim gets:+10 shattered gem fragments

Power level:

[5]
You notice that the walls have blast damage close to the gem, which leads you to conclude that the gem exploded.

(Fluff stuff is fine with me. Bill's memories would likely all either be colored by pride at his perceived success or anger at a perceived failure, and arrogantly benevolent to others because he feels bad that they can never be as great as him.)

Bill gets to his feet with confidence, throwing a cursory glance around the room before swaggering towards the door. Bill would then inspect the door and doorframe for any marking, carvings, or etchings that might shed some light on why they ended up here of all places.

Spoiler: Bill (click to show/hide)

"So what's going on here, did I drink to much and pass out or something?"
Go over and see what the others are doing about the door.

(Bubba had no time for lovers when there was drink around, but the other stuff is fine.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[(5+5)/2=5]

You both look at the door.  It’s a plain door, built to last, but you notice it suffered slight blast damage on the part nearest to the door. 

« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 06:43:43 am by BlackPaladin99 »

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: Wraith 2.0 (SG) 0/5
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2021, 12:45:02 pm »

((You put Bill instead of Grim, but I can see why you'd do that. Or do you have the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy on your mind? lol))

Grim grunts under his breath "Inconclusive but probably of some value.' looking at the door then the other corpses Grim rolled his eyes "Silly undead, we are wasting valuable time quarrelling ." he walks past everyone to the door.

Grim tries to open the door.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2021, 02:02:27 pm »

Logan tries to visualize his body growing stronger.

Might as well experiment, Now that I seem to be a ghost.

Power level:
Powers: Minor soul drain.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 07:54:50 pm by Knightwing64 »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2021, 07:36:00 pm »

((You put Bill instead of Grim, but I can see why you'd do that. Or do you have the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy on your mind? lol))

Grim grunts under his breath "Inconclusive but probably of some value.' looking at the door then the other corpses Grim rolled his eyes "Silly undead, we are wasting valuable time quarrelling ." he walks past everyone to the door.

Grim tries to open the door.

I put bill???
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7