Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Wraith 2.0 (IC) Dead  (Read 12910 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Wraith 2.0 (SG) 6/6
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 09:38:59 pm »

I put bill???
((in the turn, you said that bill got the 10 gem fragments. It's fine though, we could figure out who actually got it easilly since Grim's the only one that went for them.))

I wait for the people between me and the door to go through it so that they're out of the way, and then go through myself unless there seems to be a hazard on the other side.

Spoiler: Valyrie (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 01:03:38 am »

((Sorry guys, been feeling like utter shit physically. Not feeling up to playing a game. Feel free to kill off my guy and give somebody else the spot.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2021, 02:21:25 am »

"Why are we standing around here when we could be at the local pub!"
Examine myself and see if I'm wearing clothing while wait for the door is opened then go through it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2021, 06:36:10 am »

Examine myself and see if I'm wearing clothing while wait for the door is opened then go through it.

Indeed, The ruffian has a point.” Logan follows him out the door.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2021, 06:42:50 am »

I put bill???
((in the turn, you said that bill got the 10 gem fragments. It's fine though, we could figure out who actually got it easilly since Grim's the only one that went for them.))

I wait for the people between me and the door to go through it so that they're out of the way, and then go through myself unless there seems to be a hazard on the other side.

Oh. I’ll fix that.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2021, 06:46:09 am »

((Sorry guys, been feeling like utter shit physically. Not feeling up to playing a game. Feel free to kill off my guy and give somebody else the spot.))

Well just have your wraith wait in a coma for until you get back we don’t have anybody who is on the waitlist
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2021, 02:34:18 pm »

Well just have your wraith wait in a coma for until you get back we don’t have anybody who is on the waitlist

(A ghost coma...)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2021, 02:55:00 am »

If people have issues opening the door, Bill attempts to open it. Otherwise, he goes through the door with the rest of the group.

Spoiler: Bill (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2021, 11:53:55 am »

Turn 3
[/b]

Spoiler: Undead but not Unhappy (click to show/hide)

((You put Bill instead of Grim, but I can see why you'd do that. Or do you have the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy on your mind? lol))

Grim grunts under his breath "Inconclusive but probably of some value.' looking at the door then the other corpses Grim rolled his eyes "Silly undead, we are wasting valuable time quarrelling ." he walks past everyone to the door.

Grim tries to open the door.

When grim opens the door he starts in surprise.  On the other side he sees deep claw marks on the door, and just past the doorway is a dire wolf skeleton chained to the wall.  Grim hears a noise like someone is seriously constipated.  Then four people push past him, look at the skeleton, and walk past it
I put bill???

If people have issues opening the door, Bill attempts to open it. Otherwise, he goes through the door with the rest of the group.

Spoiler: Bill (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Knightwing64 link=topic=178679.msg8291933#msg8291933date=1625166147
Logan tries to visualize his body growing stronger.

Might as well experiment, Now that I seem to be a ghost.

Name: Logan
Personality Description: A ambitious wraith, Will do anything for more, Is slightly narcissistic.
Current form description: A handsome young male with wriggling flesh.
Status effects: Groggy
Number of souls: 0
Power level:
Inventory: Nothing
Wounds: None
Fate points: 0
Powers: Minor soul drain.

Logan flexes his arms, tenses up, envisions himself growing stronger, even makes a constipated noise, but nothing happens except a really loud fart.  Bob and one other person look at you weirdly.  after that, you Push your way past the dude at the door.  When you see the skeleton you just shrug your shoulders and walk past It with the other two following you.  You notice the stone tunnel past the door is sloping upward. 

You look at yourself and see that you are wearing a tunic, trousers, rope belt, socks and boots.  You see that everyone else has them too.  Then you follow the other three out the door. 

Everyone gets: +1 linen tunics, +1 flax rope belt, +1 linen pants, +2 socks, +2 leather boots.  Also, everyone loses the groggy status effect.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 11:57:15 am by BlackPaladin99 »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2021, 05:29:09 pm »

I examine my surroundings.Now, Where exactly are we? A dungeon? A tomb?”.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2021, 03:15:04 am »

"Would you look at the size of this thing, gonna see if I can't make a helmet out of this thing's skull."
Go over to the dire wolf skeleton and grab it's skull and jaw bone, then follow the path forward.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2021, 06:06:00 am »

proceed along the tunnel and get out of the cramped one-way space.

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: Wraith 2.0 (SG) 0/5
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2021, 09:28:26 am »

Spoiler: Undead but not Unhappy (click to show/hide)

Grim snorts derisively "Are you all daft? We're undead and locked in a chamber with a dire wolf guarding the door. It most definitely is some kind of dungeon!""

After his short tirade, Grim goes to inspect the bones of the dire wolf.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 09:30:42 am by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2021, 04:39:29 pm »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2021, 07:23:38 pm »

ok looks like were waiting on one more person to post, and naturegirl you are taking NRDL's spot he is going on the waitlist. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7