Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Regarding Dwarves, Which grouping fits you the best?

Small Nose Fan
Big Nose Enjoyer

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: ☼«☼Vettlingr's Tileset☼»☼ 32x 1.6-1 - OUTLINED Edition. Updated 3/7-22  (Read 267358 times)

darkhog

• Bay Watcher
  • JAGIELSKI is PERFECTION
    • View Profile
    • Jagielski Gaming YT channel

You're welcome.
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy Diggy hole, diggy diggy hole.

If I say something funny, don't ask if you can sig it. Just do it (though credit me).

DanielCoffey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you ever need to get rid of Diggy Diggy Hole from your brain, I have found an antidote. A qualified Diagnostician should order you to listen to "Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold" by Geoff Castellucci. He is a contra-bass singer with a very deep voice. He tends to do song covers with multiple versions of himself. Headphones recommended.

Link (SFW) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erkv1-_xR7U
Caselabs S8 : Intel i5-12600K / 64Gb DDR4 3600 / Asus 1080 Ti / Samsung 980PRO 1Tb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX1200i / APC SMT1500I / Windows 11

Caselabs X2M NAS 24Tb : Intel i3-8300 / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS ROG Strix H370-I / 4x WD Red 8Tb, Samsung 960PRO 1Tb / Corsair AX860i / APC SMT1000I / unRAID Plus 6.11.5

ball

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hey, I tried the Mac version and found out it's Intel only. Are these packs easy to update to the latest native version of DF?

F.I.M.

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

thanks for this tileset!

but since i'm not a fan of the engraved floors i edited the floor file, hope it's okay to share..

( _Floors.png )

ingame screenshot

vettlingr

• Bay Watcher
  • Þjóðalfur
    • View Profile

thanks for this tileset!

but since i'm not a fan of the engraved floors i edited the floor file, hope it's okay to share..

( _Floors.png )

ingame screenshot

Woaw!! That looks really really nice!!! Thank you for producing, sharing and showing me this!!

F.I.M.

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Woaw!! That looks really really nice!!! Thank you for producing, sharing and showing me this!!

:D

ps. made with gimp, and just in case do with it whatever you want.

darkhog

• Bay Watcher
  • JAGIELSKI is PERFECTION
    • View Profile
    • Jagielski Gaming YT channel

Any idea when it will be available for 0.50? So people who can't afford or are unwilling to buy DF Premium have some graphical option to play the game.
//edit: Plus, even I, a person who owns DF Premium, would like to use your tiles, because I prefer them over the official ones.
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy Diggy hole, diggy diggy hole.

If I say something funny, don't ask if you can sig it. Just do it (though credit me).

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think there's an error on line 73 of "generate-procedural-graphics.lua"

I think it needs to be modified to add "denzi/"

Code: [Select]
file:write('[FILE:denzi/procedual_divine.png] \n')
https://www.reddit.com/r/dwarffortress/comments/10u2nl7/daily_df_questions_thread/j7cp5fj/?context=3

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think there's an error on line 73 of "generate-procedural-graphics.lua"
Was already fixed.
Hotfixed both releases today as there was a bug that could potentially brick your save
But the fix never made it into PE's pack.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Zorelnam

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Are there any news if amazing tileset will be brought over to 50.x? i genuinely believe this tileset is superior to premium and i would very much want to play with it, also, after several years of exclusively using Vettlingr it is very hard to use anything else.

Cheers and love

Clatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are there any news if amazing tileset will be brought over to 50.x? i genuinely believe this tileset is superior to premium and i would very much want to play with it, also, after several years of exclusively using Vettlingr it is very hard to use anything else.

Cheers and love

Great tileset!  The new graphics in 50 have been taking many of our creative forces.

I think you should do it. :)  Check out the D50 structure when you have time and see if you're up for the challenge.  If all else fails, we'll just lock the door until you've finished.  ;D

Clatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm building a hybrid of Vettligr and Duerer with TWBT.

I looked through the existing tilesets to make friends with the overrides.txt file. I had no idea this tileset was so extensive. It's absolutely amazing!

I understand how the numbers are referenced. Where did Vettingr get the name references for the overrides.txt file?

vettlingr

• Bay Watcher
  • Þjóðalfur
    • View Profile

I understand how the numbers are referenced. Where did Vettingr get the name references for the overrides.txt file?
The names are usually from Flags and tokens extracted with DFhack. Most of them can be found at Mifkis TWBT repository on github. Some of them I have found through experimentation.

Clatch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The names are usually from Flags and tokens extracted with DFhack. Most of them can be found at Mifkis TWBT repository on github. Some of them I have found through experimentation.

Got it. Thanks!

Honestly, after playing with the tileset for a while, I lost any desire to make changes. I really love the blocky presentation and graphic style and the faces in the rock. I'm glad I stumbled on it so late in the game.  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]