Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: World of RTD  (Read 17059 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: World of RTD
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2021, 03:38:19 am »

holy shit that pyramid
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2021, 03:49:47 am »

Quote from: MeimieFan88
Quote from: SuperDino85
Quote from: King Zultan
Quote from: Naturegirl1999
(Quotamid trim and delinking. Apparently it is specifically the links that cause the issues according to a poster in a different thread)
Go around the world and prove to everyone that I'm the one who rules it.
(1d6=1)oh no
Turns out people aren’t very pleased about a worldwide dictator. The first person you decide to tell is the mayor, who then orders the police to form a barricade around the town, keeping you inside, while the townspeople are told by the police about a “pretender dictator” and are told to kill him. It appears you are now hunted down by the people in your town, your first rebellion has started

Be giant flower, try using the newly acquired nutrients to grow a taller stem to support my large petals

(1d6=6) You possess the flower you were just eaten by, and you grow a dozen yards or so taller in a couple of seconds, but unfortunately this causes you to tilt, and your petaled head succumbs to gravity and hits the ground. Everyone at the party notices and expresses shock and concern.

Try to lift the flower head back off the ground and water it

(1d6=3)
You are able to lift the giant flower head back up a bit, but it can't stand on its own so you are stuck there holding it. You pour a bottle of water on the ground below it, and some new giant leaves sprout. There's a giant aphid on one of the leaves, it burps gleefully.

Slither up behind the person trying to lift the flower and tickle them

(1d6=6) You tear holes and get dirt stains in your shirt as you literally slither over to the guy holding the flower and tickle him. This causes him to become paralyzed and fall to the ground stiff as a statue, and the flower falls over again.

Try to get myself out of this paralysis so I can hold the flower up
(Rolling d6=6 wow, what are the odds?)
You unparalyze yourself, but are in a non ending spasm right now. You somehow still hold up the flower during this. The one that tickled and paralyzed you is as surprised as you are

Try to make my leaves bitter to deter the giant aphid
(1d6=2) Try as you might you can't seem to change the taste of your leaves so the giant aphid continues to eat them.

Run to a location controlled by my supporters and have them kill the mob that's chasing me!

(1d6=1)
You run from the angry mob to one of your bases but they follow you. A huge battle occurs between them and your supporters, but eventually your forces are overwhelmed and defeated. The mob takes over your base and captures you, throwing you in a prison cell to be tried as a villainous dictator. Meanwhile they loot the goods from your base and then throw a party there celebrating your capture.

Slither away and find someone to help clean and sew up my shirt

(1d6=1) You try to ask for help with your shirt, but everyone keeps their distance from you.

Pick the giant aphid off the giant flower and crush it
(1d6= 3) It takes great effort to knock the giant aphid off the flower and even with your strongest blows you find yourself unable to crush despite wanting to.

Use the key I have hidden on my person to escape the cell and then use my hidden knife to stab whatever guards are around the cell.

(1d6=5) You take out your key and unlock the cell, sneaking up behind the guards and shanking them, easily disposing of them without being seen or heard by anyone. On the guards you find a gun, about $200 in cash, and even a police badge. The rest of the place is quiet and noone has a clue you've escaped yet.

Ambush one of the nearby people and steal their shirt.

(1d6=5) you swipe a shirt off of someone. They look around confused.

Place the aphid on the guy that just stole a shirt

[6] You place the aphid on the guy that just stole a shirt. The aphid seems to go berserk as soon as it is placed there. It rips the shirt that the guy stole and then pins him on the ground, barring its chitinous mandibles. Acidic saliva drips on the ground next to the guy.

Tell the aphid to get off of me and go seek self transcendence in the temples of Asdfasdfa.
(1d6=4) You tell the aphid to seek transcendence in the temple, it sits there for a second before getting off of you and wondering off, your not sure if it went to the temple or not but at least it's off of you.

Hide and wait until night fall and make my escape from the building.

(1d6=4) No one seems to notice that anything is amiss as you wait for night fall, at which point you easily make your escape.

Steal this so-called “Dictator”’s crown.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2021, 06:41:36 am »

(Quotamid trim and delinking. Apparently it is specifically the links that cause the issues according to a poster in a different thread)
Go around the world and prove to everyone that I'm the one who rules it.
(1d6=1)oh no
Turns out people aren’t very pleased about a worldwide dictator. The first person you decide to tell is the mayor, who then orders the police to form a barricade around the town, keeping you inside, while the townspeople are told by the police about a “pretender dictator” and are told to kill him. It appears you are now hunted down by the people in your town, your first rebellion has started

Be giant flower, try using the newly acquired nutrients to grow a taller stem to support my large petals

(1d6=6) You possess the flower you were just eaten by, and you grow a dozen yards or so taller in a couple of seconds, but unfortunately this causes you to tilt, and your petaled head succumbs to gravity and hits the ground. Everyone at the party notices and expresses shock and concern.

Try to lift the flower head back off the ground and water it

(1d6=3)
You are able to lift the giant flower head back up a bit, but it can't stand on its own so you are stuck there holding it. You pour a bottle of water on the ground below it, and some new giant leaves sprout. There's a giant aphid on one of the leaves, it burps gleefully.

Slither up behind the person trying to lift the flower and tickle them

(1d6=6) You tear holes and get dirt stains in your shirt as you literally slither over to the guy holding the flower and tickle him. This causes him to become paralyzed and fall to the ground stiff as a statue, and the flower falls over again.

Try to get myself out of this paralysis so I can hold the flower up
(Rolling d6=6 wow, what are the odds?)
You unparalyze yourself, but are in a non ending spasm right now. You somehow still hold up the flower during this. The one that tickled and paralyzed you is as surprised as you are

Try to make my leaves bitter to deter the giant aphid
(1d6=2) Try as you might you can't seem to change the taste of your leaves so the giant aphid continues to eat them.

Run to a location controlled by my supporters and have them kill the mob that's chasing me!

(1d6=1)
You run from the angry mob to one of your bases but they follow you. A huge battle occurs between them and your supporters, but eventually your forces are overwhelmed and defeated. The mob takes over your base and captures you, throwing you in a prison cell to be tried as a villainous dictator. Meanwhile they loot the goods from your base and then throw a party there celebrating your capture.

Slither away and find someone to help clean and sew up my shirt

(1d6=1) You try to ask for help with your shirt, but everyone keeps their distance from you.

Pick the giant aphid off the giant flower and crush it
(1d6= 3) It takes great effort to knock the giant aphid off the flower and even with your strongest blows you find yourself unable to crush despite wanting to.

Use the key I have hidden on my person to escape the cell and then use my hidden knife to stab whatever guards are around the cell.

(1d6=5) You take out your key and unlock the cell, sneaking up behind the guards and shanking them, easily disposing of them without being seen or heard by anyone. On the guards you find a gun, about $200 in cash, and even a police badge. The rest of the place is quiet and noone has a clue you've escaped yet.

Ambush one of the nearby people and steal their shirt.

(1d6=5) you swipe a shirt off of someone. They look around confused.

Place the aphid on the guy that just stole a shirt

[6] You place the aphid on the guy that just stole a shirt. The aphid seems to go berserk as soon as it is placed there. It rips the shirt that the guy stole and then pins him on the ground, barring its chitinous mandibles. Acidic saliva drips on the ground next to the guy.

Tell the aphid to get off of me and go seek self transcendence in the temples of Asdfasdfa.
(1d6=4) You tell the aphid to seek transcendence in the temple, it sits there for a second before getting off of you and wondering off, your not sure if it went to the temple or not but at least it's off of you.

Hide and wait until night fall and make my escape from the building.

(1d6=4) No one seems to notice that anything is amiss as you wait for night fall, at which point you easily make your escape.

Steal this so-called “Dictator”’s crown.

[5] You attempt identity theft on the dictator and are extremely successful. All their possessions, resources, and documentation now legally belong to you, as well as their ongoing processes for world domination. The world now thinks you are the one who has been trying to take it over. The former dictator's enemies soon discover that their captive has escaped into the night, and have begun searching for him you.

Steal the shirts of everyone at the party and WEAR THEM ALL.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2021, 09:13:49 am »

[5] You attempt identity theft on the dictator and are extremely successful. All their possessions, resources, and documentation now legally belong to you, as well as their ongoing processes for world domination. The world now thinks you are the one who has been trying to take it over. The former dictator's enemies soon discover that their captive has escaped into the night, and have begun searching for him you.

Steal the shirts of everyone at the party and WEAR THEM ALL.

(1d6=1) In response to your sudden and clumsy attempts at more shirt theft, the entire party becomes an angry mob, quickly overwhelming you.

Force the angry mob to be angry mob-like somewhere else by unleashing the beehive

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2021, 01:50:33 pm »

Force the angry mob to be angry mob-like somewhere else by unleashing the beehive

(1d6=3) you unleash the beehive, and the bees chase about half of the mob away.  Unfortunately, they seem to leave the other half alone.  You are still (half) surrounded by a (smaller) angry mob.

Convince the people searching for me, that King Zultan had stolen my identity, that I am the rightful ruler of the world, and that they should search for King Zultan instead.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2021, 03:17:43 pm »

Convince the people searching for me, that King Zultan had stolen my identity, that I am the rightful ruler of the world, and that they should search for King Zultan instead.

(1d6=4) Okay here we go. Ahem.

Being under the assumption that you’re King Zultan, your statements cause confusion among the people, and they wonder why you’re talking about yourself in the third person. Two theories surface, one being that you are indeed not the same person, the other being that “King Zultan” is a lunatic. While you managed to stop them from hunting you down, you caused them to argue with each other.

Dazzle the remaining crowd by growing more giant flowers

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2021, 03:22:23 am »

Dazzle the remaining crowd by growing more giant flowers
(1d6=6)

Using your powers you cause some nearby flowers to grow massive, and for some reason this makes crowd for get why they want you dead, until one of the flowers falls over and crushes some of them and then they're back to hating you.

Since A_Curious_Cat stole my identity I shall now steal his!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2021, 06:31:01 am »

[5] You very succesfully steal the identity of A_Curious_Cat, who was the actual rightful ruler of the world. Many of the world's governments and organizations now recognize your leadership and authority, offering their support in quelling the menace of the new dictator known as "King Zultan".

Deliver a sermon about altruism and the benefits of shirt donation in order to soothe the angry mob and convince them to give me their shirts.
Ear teeth

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2021, 11:31:32 am »

[5] You very succesfully steal the identity of A_Curious_Cat, who was the actual rightful ruler of the world. Many of the world's governments and organizations now recognize your leadership and authority, offering their support in quelling the menace of the new dictator known as "King Zultan".

Deliver a sermon about altruism and the benefits of shirt donation in order to soothe the angry mob and convince them to give me their shirts.

[6] You literally deliver copies of your sermon to the houses of everyone in the mob via UPS. Of course since they are currently part of a mob, that means they won’t get it until they get home, thus they continue being an angry mob.

Continue to raise giant flowers. Make a forest of them

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2021, 04:53:49 am »

(4) You continue to raise the giant flowers from the ground and eventually they blot out the sky, at least in the area near you because you've ended up with less of a forest and more of a grove of the giant flowers.

With the aid of my government friends have them send the military to seek out and kill this evil "King Zultan" person.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2021, 12:33:10 am »

(4) You continue to raise the giant flowers from the ground and eventually they blot out the sky, at least in the area near you because you've ended up with less of a forest and more of a grove of the giant flowers.

With the aid of my government friends have them send the military to seek out and kill this evil "King Zultan" person.

(1d6=1)

The military is sent out.  However, after some investigation, the military realizes that you are in fact “King Zultan”, and that the person they had originally thought was “King Zultan” was, in fact, the real “A_Curious_Cat” (and therefore the real rightful ruler of the world).  The military arrests you and and throws you in a high security prison to await trial for high treason.

Give a speech on live international television detailing my vision for the future.  Be especially passionate when talking about my plan for “Rat Roasts for Everyone!!”.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 01:00:07 am by A_Curious_Cat »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2021, 01:53:54 am »

Declare myself ruler of the grove and demand that everyone fork over their shirts as tributes. This will be a shirtless grove, with shirts reserved only for myself and my lieutenants.
Ear teeth

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2021, 12:42:28 am »

Declare myself ruler of the grove and demand that everyone fork over their shirts as tributes. This will be a shirtless grove, with shirts reserved only for myself and my lieutenants.

You forgot to roll for the previous poster.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2021, 12:44:27 am »

The previous poster didn't seem to post an action, so I posted one to continue the game.
Ear teeth

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2021, 01:00:50 am »

The previous poster didn't seem to post an action, so I posted one to continue the game.

You might want to look again.  They actually did post an action.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6