Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: World of RTD  (Read 17053 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: World of RTD
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2022, 11:36:34 pm »

Punch god in the dick then run away laughing
(You forgot to process the previous action first!)
Ah I see, not really my bag of tea,
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2022, 11:07:32 am »

So are we counting that action or we just gonna move on?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2022, 11:19:47 am »

I think the next person can process it if they want, but they should process the previous action as well
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2022, 08:11:45 pm »

I’ll just continue off the previous action.

Put on my new shirt and deeply contemplate whether there really is more to life than theft.

(3) You spend a great deal of time contemplating, unable to figure out a clear answer in your mind.

Politely ask some of the flowers to find a mole…or a rabbit…and provide said flowers with bees and water

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2022, 11:08:38 pm »

(Meta comment: If webadict made a bot for this like the one for mafia, it could track gold, experience, location and more, recognizing key phrases or formatting (like bold, or red) as input. He doesn't want to make a spambot though, and is mostly focused on Mafia. Maybe a Mafia RTD MMO...)
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2022, 05:41:14 am »

Politely ask some of the flowers to find a mole…or a rabbit…and provide said flowers with bees and water
(3)

They hear your request and leave for about an hour and return with a dead rabbit that looks like it was hit by a car and a bucket with some murky water in it.

Get my self into a corner and talk that scientist out of doing what he's thinking of doing to me and how we can just be regular friends.

(I don't think we need a bot for this game, seems like a lot of effort for little gain.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2022, 07:41:47 am »

Get my self into a corner and talk that scientist out of doing what he's thinking of doing to me and how we can just be regular friends.
[4]

The scientist thinks long and hard and ultimately puts their pants back on and agrees to just be regular friends. Meanwhile you are still locked inside the area while the rest of the scientists are outside fighting each other and trying to get in. Your regular friend scientist offers you a cookie.

NYAGH! Philosophically undone due to the unsolvable theft conundrum, I wander off into the wilds in search of MEANING, or perhaps something juicy to burgle.

Maybe a Mafia RTD MMO...
(Mafia RTD MMO lol, I have no idea how that would work)
Ear teeth

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2022, 09:42:27 pm »

NYAGH! Philosophically undone due to the unsolvable theft conundrum, I wander off into the wilds in search of MEANING, or perhaps something juicy to burgle.

Maybe a Mafia RTD MMO...
(Mafia RTD MMO lol, I have no idea how that would work)

(4) Your search leads you to a cave with a pond in it. The pond is still and you can clearly see your reflection in the water, as well as a mirror at the bottom, which redundantly also reveals your reflection.

Ask the flowers to bring a LIVE mole or rabbit this time

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2022, 11:02:45 pm »

Ask the flowers to bring a LIVE mole or rabbit this time

(4) The flowers bring you a CIA agent.  The agent is very much alive.

Institute a rat ranching and breeding program with the goal of providing an unending supply of nice, moist, juicy, delicious (and sustainable) rats.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2022, 04:34:31 am »

Institute a rat ranching and breeding program with the goal of providing an unending supply of nice, moist, juicy, delicious (and sustainable) rats.
(4) You set up a large rat ranching facility and while it produces lots of rat meat, it doesn't produce quite what you'd call an unending amount of rat meat but there is still quite a bit of it.

Eat the cookie and ask scientist friend if there is a emergency escape path out of the room?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2022, 05:37:30 am »

Eat the cookie and ask scientist friend if there is a emergency escape path out of the room?

[3] Your scientist friend says there is but it's an abandoned passage that hasn't been used in a very long time. They lead you to the passage, which looks like a dark, run-down tunnel, with traces of toxic spills and unknown technological artifacts in ominous disrepair. The scientist makes a comment about wondering whether the vampire-monkey experiments said to infest the tunnels were a real thing.

(4) Your search leads you to a cave with a pond in it. The pond is still and you can clearly see your reflection in the water, as well as a mirror at the bottom, which redundantly also reveals your reflection.

Something's definitely not right here. Examine the two reflections for suspiciousness. There may be an impostor among them...
Ear teeth

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2022, 11:24:45 am »

Something's definitely not right here. Examine the two reflections for suspiciousness. There may be an impostor among them...

(3) As you look, you think you saw something for a split second, but you can’t seem to see it again.

Ask the CIA agent to locate any underground facilities. Reward the flowers with more bees and water

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2022, 03:57:47 am »

Ask the CIA agent to locate any underground facilities. Reward the flowers with more bees and water
(5) He tells you about several such facilities he knows about and he tells you he can guide you to any one you want. After all that you give out bees and water to the flowers.

Arm myself and my scientist friend and head into the tunnel and be ready to defend against any vampire-monkeys that may or may not be in there.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2022, 10:30:24 am »

(5) He tells you about several such facilities he knows about and he tells you he can guide you to any one you want. After all that you give out bees and water to the flowers.

Arm myself and my scientist friend and head into the tunnel and be ready to defend against any vampire-monkeys that may or may not be in there.
(2) Unfortunately you don't find anything that useful, you did find a key to something or somewhere however!

(Unknown Key acquired)

Try to sneak down the tunnel.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2022, 11:25:11 pm »

Try to sneak down the tunnel.

[1] You try to sneak down the tunnel, however you trip over a rock and land in a pile of mud! A flashing alarm starts to go off, alerting everyone nearby of your presence.

(3) As you look, you think you saw something for a split second, but you can’t seem to see it again.

Attack.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6