Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: World of RTD  (Read 17061 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of RTD
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2022, 03:33:00 am »

Attack.
(1) You take a running start and jump into the pond and sink like a rock and smash the mirror at the bottom.

Ask my scientist friend what the key is for.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2022, 07:10:39 am »

Ask my scientist friend what the key is for.

[6] Your scientist friend gapes at the key in awe and fear. They tell you it's the mythical key that opens up the door to the ancient legendary Lab of Mysteries deep in the tunnels, said to contain the secrets of creation as well as all kinds of ungodly experimental monstrosities.

Attack.
(1) You take a running start and jump into the pond and sink like a rock and smash the mirror at the bottom.

Take the broken mirror and examine it for any suspicious reflections.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2022, 07:16:14 pm »

Take the broken mirror and examine it for any suspicious reflections.

(2) You stare at the mirror for some time, but nothing suspicious happens.

Ask the agent about any facilities where the zebras are being held

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2022, 04:40:15 am »

Ask the agent about any facilities where the zebras are being held
(3) He tells you that he has heard of such a thing but doesn't know where it is.

Take the key and my scientist friend and head into the tunnels in search for the legendary lab of mysteries!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2022, 02:21:54 pm »

Quote from: King Zultan
Take the key and my scientist friend and head into the tunnels in search for the legendary lab of mysteries!
[4] You begin exploring the tunnels and a split path, each has a door, both doors have locks that look like the key would fit, they look like they’re made of metal, you feel like you’re being watched. Your scientist friend comments that he’s never seen a split path in these tunnels and has a bad feeling about this area but can’t figure out why, the key starts glowing a faint green.

((I’m gonna assume I’m still one of the flowers))
Master wishes to find a zebra underground, I must assist master
Try growing thick roots to try pushing at any rocks underground, continue underground growth until finding lots of metal

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2022, 01:33:09 am »

(Why does everyone want with me, what did I do to them?)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2022, 01:54:54 am »

(I don’t know why master wants to find you, but if I listen to master, I get water and bees, master gave us the ability to move

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2022, 06:16:22 pm »

(Don’t worry I got something in mind other than what you’re thinking. You will like it)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2022, 02:01:47 am »

(Don’t worry I got something in mind other than what you’re thinking. You will like it)
(At least some body likes me, seems like I've spent most of this game hunted and hated.)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2022, 07:49:41 am »

((I’m gonna assume I’m still one of the flowers))
Master wishes to find a zebra underground, I must assist master
Try growing thick roots to try pushing at any rocks underground, continue underground growth until finding lots of metal

[5] You grow thick powerful roots, pushing through the rocky underground with ease. Stretching deep downward you eventually hit what feels to be a wall of steel that spans indefinitely in all directions. An underground compound... perhaps it's where the zebra you're looking for is?

"I have defeated the Mirror Demon and freed this cave from its tyranny!" I declare to the cave and its denizens if there are any as I hold my trophy up for all to see. "Come, children in the shadows, and frolic to the rhythm of your unshackled spirits!"
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2022, 02:42:27 am »

"I have defeated the Mirror Demon and freed this cave from its tyranny!" I declare to the cave and its denizens if there are any as I hold my trophy up for all to see. "Come, children in the shadows, and frolic to the rhythm of your unshackled spirits!"
(3) You yell your proclamation into the cave and get only a small gurgling noise as a response.

Put the key on the doors and whichever door makes the key glow the brightest is the door I use the key on and then me and scientist friend proceed inside.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2022, 09:18:50 pm »

Put the key on the doors and whichever door makes the key glow the brightest is the door I use the key on and then me and scientist friend proceed inside.

(IP(6*RAND)+1=4) You try your key in various doors until you find one that makes it glow strongly (or at least stronger than the other doors.  Inside is a small laboratory.  However, there doesn’t seem to be much of anything in it, other than a locked filing cabinet and an old outdated computer.  And dust.  Lots and lots of dust.

I tell my military to flood the facility where King Zultan is being held (including any secret tunnels) with tequila.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2022, 09:54:44 pm »

I tell my military to flood the facility where King Zultan is being held (including any secret tunnels) with tequila.

(1) An officer completely misunderstood the order and hands you a bottle.

Get scanning equipment and use it to find entrances to the facility one of my flowers seems to have located

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2022, 03:23:52 am »

Get scanning equipment and use it to find entrances to the facility one of my flowers seems to have located
(4) You rent some ground penetrating radar equipment, and after several hours of wondering around scanning stuff you finally find a buried hatch in some woods.

Bust the lock on the filing cabinet with my zebra strength, and see what scientific wonders are inside, then look at the computer and see if that comes on.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2022, 01:41:37 am »

Bust the lock on the filing cabinet with my zebra strength, and see what scientific wonders are inside, then look at the computer and see if that comes on.

(IP(6*RAND)+1=6) The filing cabinet turns out to be full of documents detailing highly advanced alien technology.  One of the documents says that the computer is a control terminal for an orbital killsat.  It also says that forcing the cabinet open (or attempting to use the control terminal without authorization will result in the entire facility being vaporized by the killsat the next time it passes overhead.  You look at the computer, but it doesn’t do anything.  It’s almost as if you have to flip a switch to get it to turn on…

As a token of my desire to bury the hatchet, I send King Zultan a box of Rattengift as a gift.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]