Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Eldritch Doodad Maker  (Read 750 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Eldritch Doodad Maker
« on: July 18, 2021, 03:40:40 am »

(I want randomly generated eldritch doodads!)
Welcome to Eldritch Arts and Crafts! The place where you and your children can go to learn not only arts and crafts, but Eldritch magic as well! You can even take your items home for free once they are made!

Just mention something you want, and someone will come assist you in crafting it!

((First person says an item they want, next person describes how they make the item and what Eldritch properties said item has, then says what item they’d like…this continues. A similar format to Corrupt A Wish except the Eldritch properties are a feature))

A Nesting Doll

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eldritch Doodad Maker
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 04:28:02 am »

First you need to carve the nesting doll pieces from human and animal bones, then you need to paint the pieces using a brush made from human hair and paints made from things such as human blood, that stuff inside eyeballs, and things you can get by grinding up various animals while they're still alive, and the final step would be to sacrifice an animal using them. The affect they have is when someone interacts with them they should be inflicted with a disease that affects the blood.

(Is this kind of thing what you meant?)

Wooden Zebra
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 05:40:28 am »

((Yep))

Here’s a vial of treeant blood. We’ll need to pour this on a tree to turn it into a treeant then carve off the bark while it’s alive. Then we get some zebra blood and pour it onto the bark we collected, then we carve the bark into the zebra shape, then sacrifice a zebra near the sculpture. If all goes well, its soul should be transferred to the wooden zebra. After the sacrifice, the eyes of the statue glow with a faint red light…as you continue looking into its eyes, you begin to see yourself surrounded by zebras, you hear a lioness behind you, your hooves hit a stray rock and you stumble, you blink, and you’re back at the statue. It seems looking into its eyes for long enough will place your soul in a zebra until you blink. The person who helped you make it warns you not to do that too often, she says that some people in the shop working with treeant bark began to grow branches and leaves.

An accordion

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 03:43:08 pm »

An accordion

Fortunately this is a property any accordion can achieve.  Just grab any accordion and play a set of scales and notes in a precise order to unlock it as a true accordion.

Once unlocked any music played with it will produce visual hallucinations based on the quality, tempo and style of music.  Sometimes true visions of the future, the past and distant locations can be seen.  The incomprehensible alien visuals are less frequent when better quality music is made.  Those who have knowingly and willfully killed another sapient being, and those who dislike accordion music, will see and hear nothing.

A flower pot

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 04:35:33 pm »

A flower pot

For one to make a flower pot, one must first harness the power of nature itself with absorbtion crystals, only found on a select few mountain peaks. When they have accomplished their task and possibly damaged an entire forest irreversibly by killing every single living being with hellfire, they must put the fully charged crystals into an open container of their choosing. The container then must be dipped into bloodstained clay from the fire temple, and then filled with the type of soil preferred.

Once all this is done, you will have fully functional flower pot. Any seed, sapling or cutting can be planted into the pot and be grown without water or sunlight.

A golem
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 03:56:11 am »

A golem
The first step is a simple one just take some clay and form it into a humanoid shape, it doesn't need to be perfect for it to function. The next step is slightly harder as you need to find a human and gut it and let the blood and guts cover your clay figure, then you need to use your special soul tongs to grab the soul as it exits the body and shove the soul into the clay figure thus allowing it to be activated and if you've done it right it should obey you.

A jewelry box
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 01:40:10 pm »

A jewelry box

One first needs a jewel of some form. Without it, you will not be able to do it.

One must take the jewel to the top of an extinct volcano where they then must pray to the gods of the shapes to bless the jewel. Once this is complete, the volcano should come back to life and start to fume.

The jewel must be dropped into the volcanoes now-fiery caldera.

After you have hopefully survived the explosion, yiur jewelry box should decend from the skies in a ray of light along with a heavenly chorus.

Before opening the box, one should check if the box is made of the exact same type of materials the sacrificed jewel is made of. Otherwise it is a trap sent by Ḑ̴̥̰̰̞͔̜̥̙̠̲̣͐͐͂͗́̍͒̓̀̉̈́͗̿̇̋̌̒̽̚̕͝e̶̡͉̹͎̥̟̖̟͇͖̭̻̪͓͙͐͐̎͊̊̑̂̈̐͌̄̉̒̀̈́̈́̆̎̕r̴̡̡̧̧̥̱̦̠̗̲̮̼̊͆͂͑̓̾̋͛́̿͒̀̕͝ẗ̷̡̢̛̛͚͓̠͓̖̰̰͓̩̳̺̣̮̖̼͕͈̰̰͍̟̗́͑̽̀̽̾̏̐͒̈́̐͐͑̋̚͜ͅ-̷̳̪̤̹͙̘͙̝̩̰͙̈́̓͆̊̑́̑̌̎̓̓̍̕͠V̶̨̛̭̲̼̼͇̼̳͍̜̩̟̟̬̠̮̥͉̇͂̓͋͝ẻ̶̩͎̏̈́̋͊̾̋́̀r̸̡̢̢͍̪̫͓̗̬̥̬̜͎̘̞͚̟͉͕̺̼̞͌̔̂̿̽͒̔̑̐̕e̴͖̒̈́̀̓͊́͗͌͋͆͌̆̏̚͝͠n̶̛̫͕̮̞͖̭͍̹̗̫̍̂̓̒̃̐̑̅̔̏̂̆̍͌́͘͘͝͝to mind control you and should be destroyed with fire at all costs.

If the procedure is successful, the product should be able to produce an infinite amount of random jewels, once every time it is opened.

A Touchscreen Tablet
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!