Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Defeat the Dragon  (Read 9543 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Defeat the Dragon
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2021, 11:26:46 am »

[5]
Congratulations! You have become a talented aquamancer. You are now a wizard! Use this newfound power to kill this terrible dragon!

Kill the terrible dragon by using my water manipulation skills to forcibly pull all of the water in its flesh, causing rapid and severe dehydration as well as disrupting its physical form.

Also, it might help to cut down on the excessive line breaks (ideally no line break between the roll and the result when listing action results) to reduce the amount of scrolling needed when reading the thread.
Okay, Thanks for the feedback!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2021, 01:00:35 pm »

Help the mimic by summoning more mimics from the ceiling of wherever we are, may mimic rain consume the dragon!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2021, 02:43:27 pm »

punches are not suppose to do that. Punch myself to see if the punch is working properly or it's stuck on healing punches.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 05:06:26 pm »

Well, it's a start.
BECOME MORE OF THE DRAGON!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 05:07:22 pm »

Well, it's a start.
((Are you a new kind of mimic, maybe a parasitic subspecies?))

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 05:15:32 pm »

Claim the dragon’s hoard and use it to convince the dragon that I am rich and powerful and that I can supply it with a limitless supply of virgins, thus gaining it’s favor.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2021, 05:59:00 pm »

I have the beast attack the dragon.  Then I summon another beast and have it do likewise.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2021, 01:42:27 am »

"If feeding the dragon makes it like me, I bet if I give it more it'll be like my best friend or something!"
Summon ALL THE POTATOES inside the dragon!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2021, 06:32:38 am »

((Are you a new kind of mimic, maybe a parasitic subspecies?))
No. Just spme guy trying to become A/the dragon.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2021, 04:50:33 pm »

The update will be up by tomorrow. Hope y’all have a good day! :)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2021, 10:51:12 am »

Turn 2!

Surprise, I was the dragon. The dragon dies in character generation thus paradoxing the past turn.
[OVERRIDE]
Wow, Can’t believe I had to step in this early, I knew I should have made some adjustments to the code...
Kill the terrible dragon by using my water manipulation skills to forcibly pull all of the water in its flesh, causing rapid and severe dehydration as well as disrupting its physical form.
[4]

You have weakened the dragon by taking most of the water outside it’s system!
Help the mimic by summoning more mimics from the ceiling of wherever we are, may mimic rain consume the dragon!
[4]

You have summoned 3 more mimics and they all attack the dragon!
punches are not suppose to do that. Punch myself to see if the punch is working properly or it's stuck on healing punches.
[2]

You hit yourself and cause major bruising! Hurray!
Well, it's a start.
[4]

You are now half of a injured and dehydrated dragon! Keep up the good work champ!
Claim the dragon’s hoard and use it to convince the dragon that I am rich and powerful and that I can supply it with a limitless supply of virgins, thus gaining it’s favor.
[5]

You claim the dragons hoard...

[4]

And gain the dragon’s trust!
I have the beast attack the dragon.  Then I summon another beast and have it do likewise.
[6]

You summon another shadow beast and they gang up and attack you!
"If feeding the dragon makes it like me, I bet if I give it more it'll be like my best friend or something!"
Summon ALL THE POTATOES inside the dragon!
[4]

You summon a bunch of potato’s and the dragon now considers you a friend!

Dragon
[4]
Eat’s two mimics and start’s taking a lava bath.

???
[Infinite]
Frowns and makes a new rule.

Rule: No paradox’s.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2021, 10:53:08 am »

Wrongwarp to heaven.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2021, 11:15:37 am »

Cause the lava to freeze, turning it into rock, thus keeping the dragon in place
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 11:25:22 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2021, 01:05:39 pm »

Dragons need water? Huh. Better eat that person who dehydrated us. Use magic to grow a second head and eat 0cra_tr0per!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2021, 01:12:51 pm »

Dragons need water? Huh. Better eat that person who dehydrated us. Use magic to grow a second head and eat 0cra_tr0per!

>Redirect the incoming attack to my stunt double, Orca_Trooper. While my stunt double risks his life for the properly spelled version, I steal the rest of the water from the dragon.
it's over
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6