Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Roll to Brains  (Read 12063 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Brains
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2021, 03:13:59 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank the guard and eat the steak

You eat the steak (+1 satiety)

"Thank you for the water."
Drink some of the water and examine the playing card, then see who else is in the room with me and what kind of furniture there is.

You drink the water. Your shirt gets wet, but you could’ve sworn you didn’t spill any. You stare at the card. (3 +1) After a moment you identify the card as an Uno reverse card. You look around the room. You see a simple bed, sink, and toilet. Nobody else is in the room with you.

I use my mutation points to upgrade my speed by two and then I pretend to be sick to try to get the guards to come in and when they do I steal one of their weapons and kill them and eat their brains.  Then I leave.

(+2 speed -2 mutation points)

(6 +1) Your ruse works, but it works a bit too well. The guards immediately throw the door back open again and rush at you. (You vs guards: 2(-1 for being caught off guard, +1 for speed)=2 vs 5) Unfortunately their urgency catches you by surprise and you don’t react fast enough to avoid being cuffed again and dragging to a medical room, where you are tied to a bed while the doctors attempt to figure out the right treatment for your alleged illness.

I accept!

Before your training begins, the wizard asks for clarification on how you wish to be trained.

Kill the humans. Strike the heads quickly before they can react.

Spoiler: Hunt BRAINS! (click to show/hide)

(2(+2 for being well satiated)(+3 for speed)=7 vs 3) You quickly attack and kill both guards and the scientist. You hear more footsteps approaching. (-1 satiety)

How nice of this guard to bring me his brains. Go and take his brain from him. Then eat the brain.

Spoiler: Tom the Tank (click to show/hide)
BRRAAAIIINNSS!!

(4 (+2) vs 2) You swat away the guard’s rifle and take his brain and eat it, all before snack time (get it?) (+1 satiety and +1 mutation point)

"So uh, when exactly can I leave? Being detained is a waste of time and effort for both of us unless you already know what the experiment was with me.. speaking of which, shouldn't the guy in charge of that experiment be looking me over?"
Being dumb as a rock yet somehow having common sense, ask for the manager!

”The manager is dead. Someone took his brain and ate it. You can leave once this quarantine has been lifted as long as you don’t cause problems.” (-1 satiety)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2021, 04:03:41 pm »

I tell him I wish to be trained in the art of black magic.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2021, 04:32:35 pm »

Ambush them and rip their necks open..

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2021, 04:33:34 pm »

Ask the guard if he knows what happened to me, why I can’t read and why I feel hungry all the time

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2021, 04:51:52 pm »

"Really? What's this world coming to.. did you and your buddies at least manage to catch the madman who did that, or are they still on the loose? I wanna give them a piece of my mind, or i would if I could figure out why I'm so hungry all the time. Got any more of that eggsalad or some non-human meat? Dunno why, but I could really go for a burger or three right now."
Offer to help catch the people eating other people's brains!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 04:54:00 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2021, 02:01:12 am »

"Hey you have any idea of when I'll be able to leave this room?"
Drink some of the water and see why my shirt is getting wet, then look under the mattress and bed for anything interesting.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2021, 12:40:24 pm »

Isaac tells the doctors that he mutated himself to be able to excrete acid but unfortunately if he doesn’t let the acid out sometimes it wracks him with pains and he says to let the acid out he needs a bathroom with a window to the outside and a decent size gun, all while looking very pained.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2021, 01:59:48 am »

Drag the corpse of the guard along with me while I go look for more brains.

BRRAAAIIINNSS!!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2021, 11:55:43 pm »

I tell him I wish to be trained in the art of black magic.

He points towards a pile of bones and tells you to lift one (-1 satiety)

Ambush them and rip their necks open..

(1 (+3)(+2)=6) vs (3) You very clumsily round a corner and barrel into three guards at once, knocking them all to the floor. (-1 satiety)

Ask the guard if he knows what happened to me, why I can’t read and why I feel hungry all the time

He nervously replies, saying that you “might” have been turned into a zombie. (-1 satiety)

"Really? What's this world coming to.. did you and your buddies at least manage to catch the madman who did that, or are they still on the loose? I wanna give them a piece of my mind, or i would if I could figure out why I'm so hungry all the time. Got any more of that eggsalad or some non-human meat? Dunno why, but I could really go for a burger or three right now."
Offer to help catch the people eating other people's brains!

(4) After some thought, the guard lets you out.
”If you help us, we’ll give you a steady daily supply of food.”

"Hey you have any idea of when I'll be able to leave this room?"
Drink some of the water and see why my shirt is getting wet, then look under the mattress and bed for anything interesting.

You drink more water, which leaks through your shirt again. You examine yourself and find that your abdomen has a couple holes in it. (1) Unfortunately, the only thing under the bed is the floor.

Isaac tells the doctors that he mutated himself to be able to excrete acid but unfortunately if he doesn’t let the acid out sometimes it wracks him with pains and he says to let the acid out he needs a bathroom with a window to the outside and a decent size gun, all while looking very pained.

(5) They look at each other in confusion, but they lead you to a bathroom with a window outside and they place a shotgun by the door, which they lock. The window is also shut tight. (-1 satiety)

Drag the corpse of the guard along with me while I go look for more brains.

BRRAAAIIINNSS!!

You start your search again with a body in tow. (6) You find more brains pretty fast…except…there’s 8 of them…all armed and armored…ready to fire. (-1 satiety)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2021, 03:05:57 am »

"Oh god when did this happen?"
Drink some more of the water and yell out the door that I need a medic!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2021, 08:28:02 am »

Uhhh

I lift a bone, WITH MAGIC

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2021, 02:03:20 pm »

"Well, i hope this hunger subsides sometime soon then, cause at this rate I might eat you all out of house and home!"
Track down one of the troublemakers and go give em a good thrashing so the guards can deal with them!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2021, 10:40:44 pm »

8 brains. mmmm. Throw my corpse friend at them, then follow along with my zombie fists. Let's get braining!

BRRAAAIIINNSS!!

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2021, 08:48:38 am »

Isaac makes horrible noises and says the process is taking longer than normal, then he shoots the window out, escapes, and runs far away.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2021, 08:56:12 pm »

((We seem to be missing a couple actions. I’ll give em another day or two then I’ll post the turn))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]