Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Brains  (Read 12064 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Brains
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2021, 08:40:57 am »

Look around and try to ascertain where I am.

(Do we need to post our sheets with our actions?)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Yes)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2021, 02:06:42 pm »

Find note that I can't actually read, then go find something to eat.

(5, intel stat not applied, x2=10) The very first place you look has a stack of notes, so you grab all of them.

(6 x2=12) You step out of the room you’re in and find a handful of other scientists that have just passed by. You can smell delicious brains. (-1 satiety)

Find some unintelligent animal and feeeeed.

(2 x2=4) You walk outside the room to find a squirrel has entered the building.
(6 x2=12) quick as lightning you grab the squirrel and eat the whole thing in seconds. (+1 mutation point)

Examine my surroundings. Are we all together? are we in the lab or some sort of holding cell? What's going on?
Spoiler: Tom the Tank (click to show/hide)
BRRAAAIIINNSS!!

The place you’re in is a lab, with the door conveniently open, and one of your comrades just ate a squirrel entirely. You are together for the most part.(-1 satiety)

Should be fixed, do I write an action now or wait for the turn?
Look around, if I find something I can catch, eat it, all of it

(1 x2) Not really your fault, but everyone except for you and the rest of the zombies present fled the scene at the sight of Isaac eating a squirrel. (-1 satiety)

Examine everything with magic!

(5 x2) You examine literally everything in the room. (-1 satiety) You have determined that nothing in the room has magic.

Look around and try to ascertain where I am.

(Do we need to post our sheets with our actions?)

You are in a laboratory, in the room where that scientist just finished experimenting on you. (-1 satiety)

((Ok I’m already starting to think the way I set this up is too generous. What do you guys think? I know I said all changes are final but I guess I didn’t think the system through as well as I thought so I’m open to further suggestions))
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:14:09 pm by SuperDino85 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 02:25:06 pm »

Try reading the notes the others found

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2021, 03:57:04 pm »

Wait I didn’t realize how many points I had can I respec my character?
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 03:58:50 pm »

Wait I didn’t realize how many points I had can I respec my character?

I think you’re just missing one point so it should be okay just don’t go overboard

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2021, 04:05:15 pm »

((I’m going to make a few changes before the next turn))
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 04:57:01 pm by SuperDino85 »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 06:02:46 pm »

More animals! Feeed
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2021, 02:18:34 am »

Find a reflective surface and see if I look like I normally do, then find out if I can still talk.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2021, 03:47:19 pm »

Chase the scientists. Eat hte first brain I catch, If i manage to catch one, that is
BRRAAAIIINNSS!!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2021, 04:24:43 pm »

Wheres all the food? I know something smells delicious here... maybe in the fridges?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2021, 05:14:53 pm »

((I made some changes to the rules for this game, in an attempt to balance it out. The turn will be posted soon))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2021, 06:28:01 pm »

Try reading the notes the others found

(1 +3) The notes don’t make sense to you, but you recognize the organized scribbling as research notes, likely regarding the experiment performed on you and the rest of the zombies that found themselves in this room (-1 satiety)

More animals! Feeed

A little bloodlusted over that squirrel eh? No matter. (1 +2) You make impressive time roaming the whole lab, and you manage to find a room with more squirrels in it, but security has started to get tight around the area, keeping you from entering. (-1 satiety)

Find a reflective surface and see if I look like I normally do, then find out if I can still talk.

(3 +2) After a bit of searching, you find a bathroom with a mirror. You stare at yourself for a bit, and see that you do still look mostly like yourself, but it seems that you decomposed slightly. At least it doesn’t seem to be getting any worse. (5 +1 +2) Talking is not a problem for you at all. You’re able to speak fluently and in full, understandable sentences. (-1 satiety)

Chase the scientists. Eat hte first brain I catch, If i manage to catch one, that is
BRRAAAIIINNSS!!

You begin chasing the scientists around the laboratory. (3 (+2) vs 1) You’re able to catch up to them, but then one of them trips over his own feet like a drooling idiot and ends up tripping you as well. (2 (+1 for strength)(+2 via satiety level)(-1 due to having been tripped)=4 vs 2 (scientist’s defensive effort) The resulting struggle lasts about a minute, but you overpower him in the end and claim his brain. (+1 satiety and +1 mutation point)

Wheres all the food? I know something smells delicious here... maybe in the fridges?

(6 (+2) (-1) =7) You are met with a rather surprisingly low amount of difficulty following the smell and opening a fridge, despite you being unable to recognize the object you just opened as a fridge. You find a human head inside, and suddenly it screams ”KILL ME!!” (-1 satiety)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 06:33:03 pm »

((You saw Meet the Medic too, I see?))
go where the others went, maybe they found food?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 06:39:15 pm »

ask darla to cause a distraction and then kill and grab as many squirrels as possible.  Then, give half of them to my partner

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 06:46:17 pm »

((You saw Meet the Medic too, I see?))
go where the others went, maybe they found food?

((Yeah. It was funny.))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 10:00:15 pm by SuperDino85 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8