Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dream without Dream within  (Read 401 times)

Amaranth

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Dodger
    • View Profile
Dream without Dream within
« on: August 02, 2021, 07:38:09 am »

You have come, now make yourself content in our rapidly growing demiplane.
I offer only my essence, a lingering energetic reaction for you to base your realities and wishes upon.
Use this truth as honestly to yourself as you can try, you will lie to yourself just like you are now.
Why would you consider coming home so soon without the glass bottles to hold your educations?
Come to this place called again.
When we get to where we know Truth cannot follow we only see a warm blanket of hubris.
We shall be colder.
As palaces for ideologues of antiquities and far trailing scrolls we will always be blissful towards, love them for the lights they shine light the inner cave of selfish selflessness, a burgeoning concept to the sporadically placed Knights.
How goes the development? Is this something you can help me with? Do you have any help?
We can't go far without it. Here I am, still here, rotting in my own glasshouse full of blight. The Sun shines, it grows grass yet I cut it. Again it grows. I cut it. It grows. Again cut.
Grow
Cut
Grow
Cut
Grow
Cut
No insects live here.the moisture doesnt hold here.the soil is dry here.

When you cut out the little things eventually everything goes to shit. But you don't care. I can tell. I could tell more and I will.
I will therefore I am.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Dream without Dream within
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 08:19:44 am »

Dunno what you're trying to do, but it might be better off in Creative Projects or Forum Games and Roleplaying. There's an option to move the thread somewhere or another, I think if you try to edit that first post.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.