Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: The Colorless Home: Seaside Nightmare - Successor Thread  (Read 22558 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: The Colorless Home: Seaside Nightmare - Successor Thread
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2021, 10:17:45 pm »

Uh, this isn't the week for me.  Next week may be better, but this month generally just blows for me.
So, uh, if someone else grabs it, great, otherwise I'll sorta maybe commit.  Posting to update on my availability, mainly.

hedgerow

• Bay Watcher
  • You're Thunderclappin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2021, 02:23:10 pm »

I just wanted to tell you guys that you did a fantastic job on everything, including making it look great; this fortress really does look dope; I'm entirely impressed, like J.R.R Tolkien by his own creativity of using two semicolons in a single sentence upon approaching the Gates of Moria with the Company.

I've been looking at it every week or so and I have to say, it's pretty good.  One of the things I notice is that everything is just the way it's supposed to be, from every individual player.  Though I'm sure someone tore down by Almondwood Gate.

Here's to hoping it goes better for you guys.  I'm surprised it's lasted this long, what with the crashing; feels more like a sandbox at that point.

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2021, 03:28:48 pm »

Honestly it was a nice little fort, glad to leave my mark on it and happy to return just wished there was more interest so i can take another turn. Since im the last turn i don't want to do two in a row defeats the purpose. I imagine these dwarves enjoying themselves, breathing in the coastal air and relaxing; during those moments of peace.
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2021, 03:10:43 am »

Thanks Hedgerow, it means a lot to hear from you.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2022, 02:32:49 pm »

Update: I've been reviewing attribute training, and a combination of mining, masonry, and furnace operation seems ideal.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]