Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Tales of Eshtan Beerberry  (Read 6658 times)

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of Eshtan Beerberry
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2008, 01:09:00 pm »

(OOC: with the new version out and a new world generated, will this story fall into darkness? Nah, meanwhile heres a teaser from the new version...

)

[ February 05, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2008, 01:19:00 pm »

We now return to our regular program.

"Uh Imp, do ye think we've gone a wee bit too far south?"

Imp didnt hear, he was too busy chopping a sasquach into small pieces. And so the journey continues on.

[ February 05, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 01:40:00 pm »

Eshtan reached the hill first. His jaw dropped open. He shouted with joy.

He rushed into the tavern and screamed, "FREEDOM! Haha! Free at last! I dont believe it! No more wolves, no more bears, no more cougers, no more elves... FREEDOM!" He ordered an ale while Imp struggled to catch up, still a fair distance away.

He soon began to wish Imp had caught up, because some weird drunk was glaring at him. "If yer lookin for ale ye ent gettin any off me." The drunk continued to stare. "WHAT? What is it? What do you want?" The drunk then spoke, he wanted to throw rocks, but the mayor had banned all rocks from the village after he had demolished the town hall with a stray thrown stone. Twice.

Well, well, well. "You know, up in tha mountains there are plenty o rocks around... see im going to do some figh-" But he didnt need to finish the sentence, the drunk was already shining his boots and buying him another ale.

The drunk introduced himself as Jobob.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2008, 01:52:00 pm »

Eshtan decided to ask the mayor if he had anything he needed done. Well, turns out a kobold master thief had managed to steal a ring, a child, a grown woman and a small house, along with several hundred pieces of cheese and a horse. This definetly needed to be dealt with.

(OOC: thats it for now, I havent searched the town much yet, but I hope I can find a swordsman or axeman around here somewhere.)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]