Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: U, Robot III: Rise of the Machines - Cancelled  (Read 3280 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
U, Robot III: Rise of the Machines - Cancelled
« on: August 06, 2021, 04:55:31 pm »

At first, humanity was defeated by the machines. Shattered but filled with resolve, mankind went to work finding a way to change history...and invented a time machine! With the new knowledge they had humans were able to best the machines and attain their freedom, however this new technology may have repercussions...

U, Robot is a nightless mini-setup where scum have a majority, and you can kill people whenever you want!

A typical game length will range from a few hours to about a week.

Results so far:
Game 1 here (D1 robot victory)
Game 2 here (D4 human victory)

Roles:

2 Humans:
Quote from: Human role pm
You are a human. You win when all robots are dead. You lose if you or the other human die.

3-5 Robots:
Quote from: Robot role pm
You are a robot. You win when one human is dead. You may not vote for a human at any time. You may communicate with your fellow robots [here - replace with quicktopic link].

Rules:

Please read and understand all these rules. Let me know if there is any way I can clarify them.
  • At any point, a player may vote for another player by putting their name in red and bold. This immediately kills them and ends the day. When this happens, no players may post until the next day starts.
  • Robots may never vote for humans.
  • If a human is killed, the game is over and the robots win.
  • If a robot is killed, a new day starts, unless all robots are dead in which case the game is over and the humans win.
  • Dead robots may no longer communicate in scumchat.
  • Days last 72 hours. If no votes are cast in 72 hours, the game is over and the robots win. Day change will probably happen at 9:00 pm PDT, but I may change this.
  • This game is self-moderating; webadict's MaMoBo will be sending out the role pm's so that I can play. See the self-moderation guide for details about how to moderate as we play.
Players:
  • Roden
  • prefuzek
  • ToonyMan

EDIT:
Cancelled due to lack of players after three weeks.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 07:47:04 pm by ToonyMan »