Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: The Fortress Of Friendlytreason | OVERSEERS WE NEED YOU  (Read 34483 times)

Bombyx Mori

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fortress Of Friendlytreason | OVERSEERS WE NEED YOU
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2022, 03:17:54 am »

Somehow we have managed to survive in this accursed land for 10 years.
I do not know if this is an act of mercy by the gods, or if we are merely being kept alive for some darker purpose.
Regardless, we have delved deep into the earth, and secured our new home.
However, I feel this is not enough. For too long us dwarves have been forced to hide underground.
The goblins continue to dominate the surface world while we hide in our mountain halls. Even here, where few goblins dare tread, the living dead continue to hunt us.
I feel that we need to leave our mark on this cursed mountain in some way.

To this end I will attempt to build a monument to our achievements at this place. I will also attempt to create a secure passage for traders.
These tasks will be frought with peril, and some of us may perish.
However, when the bitter sludge has settled there will stand a beacon of hope that will strike fear into the cold hearts of the undead!

Or there will be nobody left to tell the tale.

My first concerns are of a much more mundane sort. While we are not in any immediate danger, we will need many materials to complete my dream.
Additionally we have a severe shortage of clothing that needs to be addressed.

Work continues slowly deep below the earth. This day marks the beginning of spring, although we do not feel the change in heat.
To assist in the various excavation projects I am working on, I have decided to enlist more miners.

A fresh victim emerges into the undead infested second cavern layer. I hope that it can at least kill some of them before joining their ranks.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have long wondered why this fortress has no glassworking industry, as we have skilled glassworkers and plenty of sand.
It seems that some dwarves have even died due to a lack of glass. I have decided to fix the issue.

I have designed a trap that should allow us to capture two undead monstrosities on the surface.
I have taken steps to eliminate any danger to the fortress during the capture operation, but it will still be dangerous.

Success! We have trapped both of the beasts in the first attempt.

Now my main concern for safety on the surface lies with the so called 'Eerie Mist Zombies' that roam the mountain. Thankfully they are not always present, but we also need to avoid the clouds of Eerie Mist themselves. We must ensure that we will be spending as little time as possible on the surface.

Another season passes. We have excavated most of the stone required for the project, and must now set our masons to work carving stone blocks.
In other news, our clothing situation has improved greatly.

I have decided that it is time to open the gates and try to secure the surface. I will personally lead our military to make an opening for our workers.

-=Report of the interim overseer Iden Atisaval, 21st Galena 203=-

I can't remember the exact sequence of recent events, but I shall recall them as best as I can.

My squadmates and I were going out to the surface to fight the undead. At first we had some successes against a group of Eeerie Mist keas.

Next we regrouped, then we sallied out again. Some of us stayed outside to watch for zombies, I returned for more provisions.
The next thing I heard was that the dwarves stationed at the entrance, our overseer included, had turned into undead and were now fighting amongst themselves.
We quickly shut the inner gate. I think the only reason this fortress hasn't fallen and I'm still writing this is their focus on fighting each other.

In total we lost 5 dwarves and their equipment. I do not know how the curse was able to spread, as all soldiers present were fully armoured in adamantine.

One of my former comrades fall at last. Hopefully all will meet a similar fate.

It is Autumn now. Our nobles have decided to hold a mid year election for a replacement overseer. I hope the new overseer will prioritise the safety of the fortress.
The past month has shown how quickly things can go wrong.

-=-=-

I was working today when our mayor came up to me and told me I was overseer.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you were voted in."

"But I wasn't a candidate. Anyway, don't we already have an overseer?"

Instead of replying she just gave me the *granite scepter* of office and left. Nobles.
Well, unfortunately I've just been given command of this madhouse. Let's see what I can do.

The first order of business is to find out what happened to the previous overseer. It seems he was infected by a dead bird with some sort of necromantic curse that turned him and half his squad into undead killing machines. I didn't have much of an idea what I was going to do before, but now I know to never leave the caverns under any circumstances.

So here's the plan. I just focus on improving the caverns while putting as much rock between myself and the surface as possible.

Unfortunately given the current... predicament regarding our trade depot, the caravan from the mountainhomes cannot access our fortress.

I have decided that we need some proper bedrooms. Every dwarf will have a bed, cabinet, and chest.
Honestly I find it strange that nobody did this sooner. Half the dwarves in this place snore.

It is winter now. Work continues on various projects.

I had torn down one of the barrier walls in the third cavern layer to find a safe source of flowing water. The past month has been spent fighting off an endless horde of monsters.

Things are starting to smell awful.

This entire season so far has been dwarves going to operate a pump and then getting spooked by a tiny undead hand.
Seriously, they're getting scared by things like this.

I've decided to start slaughtering some of our bugbats in a new area that has been sufficiently
protected against reanimation related incidents.

Here's some good news at last from the second cavern layer.

This one should be impervious to necromancy.
Nevermind, it doesn't seem to have even entered the caverns. Maybe the sheer amount of undead has formed a wall, blocking any more creatures from entering?

In other news I have decided to abandon any hope of adding a fortification to prevent creatures from entering through the gap in the third cavern layer for now.
As soon as the water level was low enough for us to construct it, a group of crundles came through! Someone else can probably think about fixing it though.

It is the end of the year. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay in power, as there is quite a lot of grumbling recently. Especially from the military, who have had to stand in miasma for months now. Either way, here is the end of year report.

I've decided to separate the artifacts made during this time from the rest of the update. Here they all are:

There's also an artifact that was being made at the end of the year by none other than Mossbeard!

Well, that certainly wasn't the most successful turn, but it was definitely !!fun!!
We did lose half our military, but at least the clothing situation has been fixed thanks to a large cloth stockpile at the beginning of the year and two clothiers working non-stop.

Here's the save: https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15840

Also, if nobody else wants a turn I can continue for an extra year.

xkcd1963

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2022, 12:59:27 pm »

Also, if nobody else wants a turn I can continue for an extra year.
I don't mind if you continue and I'm looking forward to the updates! x) To be honest, I was save-scumming (this is what it's called right?) most of the entire reclamation of the 3rd and 1st cavern floor and I think it is much dwarfier and !!fun!! inciting if you just play DF without save-scumming as you apparently do. Hail Bombyx Mori!

EDIT: I had immense troubles blocking of the 3rd cavern floor because of crundles and worse. After many tries I just abandoned it, installed some traps so the cave trolls may walk into it. The 1st one was even harder, at some point a Forgotten Beast was wrecking havok but through magic and forbidding doors I was able to arrange a meeting with another Forgotten Beast composed of Ice (a terribly strong foe), I could upload a mp4 since I made a short movie and even a safe-file short before the showdown.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 01:04:51 pm by xkcd1963 »

Bombyx Mori

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2022, 11:18:57 pm »

Thanks. Maybe I can try to get a working trade depot again.
And besides, my dwarf needs some extravagant quarters  ;)

xkcd1963

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2022, 09:29:11 am »

Hey Bombyx Mori I've not heard from you in a while..

Bombyx Mori

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2022, 12:45:01 am »

Sorry, here's the update. Enjoy.

Well, the good news is that I was able to stay as overseer for one more year.
Now you might be wondering why being in charge of this madhouse is a good thing.
I assure you that it isn't because it's an 'honour' to be overseer or anything of that sort. I'm certain the nobles didn't see it that way either when they gave me this job.
The answer is that I can excavate some living quarters for myself, fill it with valuables, and no one will think twice about it.
I'll be sure to make it secure as well. Those military dwarves are still angry about last year after all.

In other news, We've finished placing a barricade preventing creatures coming through the gap from entering the caverns proper. Now the militia dwarves can get some
well earned rest. They might also hate me less. Also I've given them the third month of every season as a break from training.

There has been some mysterious occurrences in the caverns. Firstly, our well, which hasn't been operational since I first became overseer, has started working again.
Also, someone's arm got ripped off by a ghost. I should probably fix that.

My predecessor can rest at last. I have placed his slab underneath where we believed he wanted to build a tower of some sort.
It was a foolish idea. Eerie Mist birds would've infected the workers in seconds. Still, his idea to build a tunnel connecting us to the outside world was a good one.
Especially since the disaster in our former main entrance...

I think I still hear them sometimes, clawing at the inner gate. And sometimes I hear this whispering coming from the other side, a voice that never belonged to them in life.
It tells me of blasphemous things, hidden away in the depths of the world, waiting for dwarves who are brave enough to break down the barriers that hold them...

I haven't gone near the inner gate for a long time.

Needless to say I'll make sure I'm safe before trying anything risky on the surface. Once we've hopefully got a safe route, then maybe I can even try to make my way out of here.

There is sad news today. Our carpenter has been found dead in the main stairway. She will be sorely missed.
The cause of death is unclear, but no foul play is suspected. The best theory seems to be that she died of an infection.
Unfortunately, she doesn't stay dead for very long. I've sent in the military, so hopefully no one else need die.
A miner is able to slay the undead, but a few limbs might be at risk of coming back.

Time passes slowly below the volcano. As summer dawns, we prepare to reestablish contact with the outside. There are low numbers of undead on the surface and no Eerie Mist zombies,
so things should go smoothly. We can seal everything in case there is an emergency. The military will be stationed outside. There is nothing to be afraid of.
I'm still going to be staying inside.

Meanwhile below the caverns, our miners have dug deep, finding another spire of adamantine. I shall begin excavation soon.
I have been having nightmares about it recently. Strange, considering it protects our warriors against the undead.
Still, in my dreams I hear those same whispers from the gate...

I have ordered the breach to be made. Armok help us.

Things are going well so far. Unfortunately the dwarves won't build a regular wall too close to the designated fortress limits, so we will have to use a more
time-consuming option. Other than a skirmish with a dead nanny goat, there's been no sign of the undead.

Things aren't going... too smoothly right now, but everything is under control. This was just an isolated incident, an elk bird that died in captivity
reaninimating and somehow escaping its cage. We'll be more careful in future.

No, don't worry about our mayor getting chased across the surface by a dead owl...

Everything is under contro-

Who am I kidding, seal the gates!
The ironic part is, this is completely independent from the surface reclamation efforts.

The military arrives at last, and the threat is put down. Now we can get back to work.

Unfortunately, 3 dwarves died, with one severely wounded.

At this point Sibrek decides now is a good time to go strolling around on the surface. Not my idea of a nice place for a walk.

Kib joins him on the surface. Sibrek decides to fight a magma crab on top of the fortress, and almost dodges into the volcano.
There's clearly something going on here that I don't understand. Is it some sort of test to see how many laps of the volcano you can make?

Oh Armok they've found me get me out of here please Armok have mercyyyyyy

Thank you xkcd!

AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THESE ZOMBIES OUT OF MY FORTRESS!

The rest of the journal is covered in blood.

-=[Second] Report of the interim overseer Iden Atisaval, 3rd Malachite 204=-

The position of overseer seems to have had a curse put on it. The past weeks have been fraught with trouble, most noticeably the large amount of undead murdering
dwarves in the heart of the fortress. The latest victim being... our replacement overseer. We're going to have a hard time getting anyone into the job now.
At least we are making good progress on the surface, but that hardly matters if the entire fortress dies in the meantime.

To this end I will be halting all work on the surface. My squad is urgently needed inside right now. It should however be easy to continue work at a later date.

The main cavern is currently a scene of absolute chaos. For Armok's sake, why are dwarves climbing down to the water to get killed by a hand.

Something that the overseer forgot to mention in his logs is the new farm area he was working on. Strange, seeing as that is probably one of the most useful things he did.

Speaking of farming, guess who just died! That's right, one of our legendary growers!

We have dubbed this undead hand Berdanstigaz, or Walkrasped. If we do not kill this, it may lead to the demise of the fortress.
The problem is that it's in a pool.

The miners have devised a plan that might be able to kill it. In the meantime, the main way to the central area of the fortress everyone is using seems to be...

climbing along the wall of the volcano while getting attacked by Walkrasped. Why they don't just use the perfectly usable bridge, I don't know.
Maybe all that Bitter Sludge on the surface had a toll on their reasoning abilties.

Yep, they're all climbing down a spore tree, climbing along the wall and doing a jump to land in the Blockaded Sanctuary. While they're climbing Walkrasped is attacking them from below.
The best part is that the dwarves don't even fight back.

Walkrasped claims another victim. If only it wasn't for that elk bird, none of this would've happened.
I decided to put a sign up saying something to the effect of "Use the bridge if you want to live!"
Surprisingly, it managed to get through their thick dwarven skulls and they've stopped jumping headfirst into danger.

I'm not sure why one of my comrades decided it would be a good idea to go swimming in the undead pool, but Onul did. He almost made it away before he drowned too.

Onul's corpse then reanimates, climbs onto the bridge and kills a child.

I was wondering why no miners had arrived to finish killing Walkrasped. It seems that the burrowing alert from when we were trying to secure the fortress had not been ended,
so they were not allowed to destroy an undead creature that is responsible for the deaths of 4 dwarves and the injuring of many others. Not to mention completely
disrupting all work in the fortress and causing loss of equipment.

We can finally rest at last.

This has certainly been an... unfortunate episode in our history. Hopefully it will never happen again.
Now that things have settled down somewhat, we need to find someone to dupe into becoming overseer. Someone in the fort would have to be mad to volunteer for the
position now, so we may have to give it to some unsuspecting migrant.

Hopefully we will be able to trade this Autumn. We've reopened the surface, and are going out to finish the construction of the tunnel.

An elk bird reanimates and maims one dwarf, but xkcd is able to take care of it.

A group of 5 migrants were able to make the trek here, to their almost certain demise. At least things will get done a little faster.

-=-=-

Ah, we've finally arrived at this god-forsaken pit. Truth be told, I wasn't expecting to make it this far.
But my struggle has been rewarded! Yes, the dwarves of this place have recognised my greatness, and have made me the overseer of their fortress!
I'm sure that true wonders await me inside!

The first thing I notice are the skeletons. Strewn about in all public areas.
All of the dwarves in this place are constantly looking over their shoulders, as if they expect an undead elk bird to suddenly leap out of the shadows
and murder them. Some careful interrogation reveals that there have actually been a few incidents like that in recent months.

Unfortunately, as I am making my way back up to the surface to leave, an alarm sounds. It seems two of my fellows were unable to make it inside the fortress, and were turned into
undead mist zombies of some sort. Now I'm sealed in with the rest of these lunatics.

One of them falls, but now the other is lying in wait at the entrance. As reopening the escape trade route is of prime importance, I will try to create a trap for them.

Someone was just severely wounded by a zombie on the main stairway. I need to get out of here. Apparently that corpse was our former mayor.
Also, the victim just bled out on the way to the hospital.

After a long and incredibly risky battle, the eerie mist threat has been put down.

Unfortunately, it cost the life of one of our soldiers. It's worth knowing that an unarmed and unarmoured one of these eerie mist zombies is powerful enough to fight
two trained warriors clad in adamantine. It also emphasizes that I need to get out of here.

Of course, the dead don't stay that way long. Momuz reanimates, but doesn't do any damage.

It's winter now. The eerie mist zombies still haven't gone away, so there's no escape just yet. Since I will be staying here,
I've decided to carve out some quarters befitting of my station. I'll be sure to include emergency supplies in case the zombies get in.

Unfortunately we don't have any skilled blacksmiths. They all seem to have perished in the past year.

Well, the surface is clear of eerie mist now. But still, when I set out from the mountains it was with several other fools. I don't know how far I'd get without them,
so maybe it is safer staying here.

A mason dies from his wounds.

My quarters are finally complete. I should be able to live quite comfortably here for a while. Maybe once a future overseer has secured the surface better I'll make my escape,
but for now I'll stay in these rooms, and make sure never to enter the fortress proper, lest a wandering zombie kill me.

My short time as overseer is over. I wish my successor the best of luck, and pray to the gods they don't let the undead in.
Here's the fortress' situation.

Now for the artifacts:

That was quite a year. It's unfortunate that I died again, but at least my third dwarf got some nice rooms.

As for the surface situation I believe all that need to be done is to link the outer bridge to a lever within the fortress (I have placed a lever for this purpose up in the old fortress)
and to pull the lever. After that we should be able to trade safely.

My dwarf is currently burrowed into some rooms above the main fortress. I've set it up so that he can continue working without leaving. Just check to make sure that food is getting delivered and try locking the door if the undead get in again.

Good luck to whoever is next!

Save: https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15864

xkcd1963

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2022, 10:41:16 pm »

Awesome! I love how the Blockaded Sanctuary was in a way blockaded :D A shame your 2nd overseer perished after I just saved him. I had a lot of fun reading through, thank you.

StrikaAmaru

• Bay Watcher
  • [GMT+2][forum time +8]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2022, 03:51:05 pm »

I am intrigued, but won't have time to play for the next several weeks. We're releasing, and I'll be both busy and focused on, y'know, my actual day job. But after that, I'm up for the *rutile hat*.
Needs caffeine to get through the working day.
[Sigtext. Contains links to mods, LPs and an index of all the things I wrote on this forum. Does not contain a viable sig. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=49316.msg6860463#msg6860463]

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2022, 03:25:13 am »

I like the sound of this, sign me up for a turn.

Update: Seeing as no one else is signed up i will just start my turn now.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 11:08:02 am by AvolitionBrit »
The return of the thin white duke, throwing darts in lovers eyes

Drunken scholar

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2022, 12:24:03 pm »

Writings of Avolitionbirt Letmosegen

An new overseer was needed and with everyone occupied surviving this accursed land i took the job. I don't know why the others didn't stop me. They probably didn't care all that much to be fair and just saw it as childish games. But with time i will show them wrong.

It had all began a few years ago when i asked about this small room off to the side of our lower levels. The library of oranges, the sign said, i thought it was a dinning room but it had strange cabinates without doors with chests laying bare and empty. I would learn it was a library, a place where once upon a time the smartest dwarfs would write about everything and anything, collab with fellow scholars and discover new technological advancements. I was awestuck by this, i asked if other places had librarys and why ours was so bare. There have been others, but the goblins have had a tendancy to destroy them, rekoned there are non left and as for why we didn't have any, well its just not been thought about, no one was a scholar here, with the constant undead and the "more cruical" industries have taken priority. Not any longer.

Drunken scholar

xkcd1963

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2022, 01:15:23 pm »

I am intrigued, but won't have time to play for the next several weeks. We're releasing, and I'll be both busy and focused on, y'know, my actual day job. But after that, I'm up for the *rutile hat*.
Sorry for the late updating, ye in the list after AvolitionBrit

I like the sound of this, sign me up for a turn.

Update: Seeing as no one else is signed up i will just start my turn now.
Okay! : )

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2022, 12:35:53 pm »

Here it is https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15886

Will post more of what happened during my turn btw tldr.

More space
Make and wrote some scrolls
Grabbed some books from abandoned sites.
Hammer3 causes too many problems, is now either a werebeast or a vampire. Killed a few citizens
Had a butch of migrant waves
Traded with humans and dwarfs
A forgotten beast showed up and disappeared
Started a tower but didnt get far due to x undead corpse rising up to kill.

Drunken scholar

Bombyx Mori

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2022, 03:13:53 am »

Well, looking around the fortress, and you've certainly been busy. It's impressive how much you were able to dig out, although I do worry for the FPS. Also, that tower looks like an Eerie Mist bird related disaster waiting to happen. I do have one question though. How did my dwarf die despite being burrowed into the most remote parts of the fortress behind traps?

Anyway, you seem to have avoided the population dropping significantly since my turn, so good job. I can't wait for the main update.

AvolitionBrit

• Bay Watcher
  • Funk to Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2022, 10:50:41 am »

Oh you had a strange mood and i had to disable your burrow to let you gather items. I didnt get around to setting to back before you died.

Drunken scholar

StrikaAmaru

• Bay Watcher
  • [GMT+2][forum time +8]
    • View Profile
Re: The Fortress of Friendlytreason | OVERSEERS WE NEED YOU
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2022, 08:59:23 am »

I’m guessing it’s my turn? Groovy.

I’m still not doing grand with time, but I’ve also lost the ability to give a fuck. (The fabled release date was repeatedly pushed back for a total of one month, and the next prognosis is ‘soon’. With ™ attached, probably. So I'm in the exact same spot as I was a month ago, when I originally posted in the thread. Screw it).

I'll play as time is available, including during 'office hours', but I'll try to hold on on story posts until AvolitionBrit posts his story.

Moving on, to more interesting things.

Firstly, does anyone mind if I post Phoebus screenshots? Everybody else posted ASCII, but every time I tried playing with ASCII, I got a splitting headache in a few hours. Obviously, I’ll sanitize the save before I’m uploading it; that’s just basic decency.

Secondly, we have a 40 dwarf popcap; this is probably way too low, especially since we already have 11 children on the map. SmallHands pulled it off, but SmallHands occupied 2 embark squares, not 16. On the other hand, if we go over 50 dorfs, we need to deal with a dumbass mayor… (EDIT: for some fricking reason, we do have a mayor, Moldath Mengteskom. How this happened with less than 40 morons, I cannot tell you. Unless the pop used to be much larger, and that's why I have to deal with the noble). Screw it, I'm increasing pop to 75.

Here's what I'm planning to use:
Spoiler: d_init snippet (click to show/hide)

Thirdly, I intend to use a bunch of weapon traps for clearing thinning the zombies in the second cave. Weapon traps are poorly regarded sometimes, as making things too easy. Just wanna make sure nobody thinks I’m cheesing too hard. On the other hand, there’s already that bridge corridor trap thing on level 157, so I’m pretty sure that ship has sailed.

And lastly, are you ok with some DF commands? This one’s not saved in the main play-trough, but this is what it would do:

------------------

A superficial fort overview:

We have a really compressed map; about 80 levels from the top of the volcano to the deepest pit of hell. The surface goes as high as 169, cave 1 is from 131 to 128, cave 2 119 to 115 (and connected to cave 1 with a passage), and cave 3 is from 113 to 108.

We have so many items strewn around, most of them forbidden (which bodes ill about how they got strewn in the first place). We have so many corpses, and parts of corpses, just laying around.

We have a biome that creates two kinds of hostile undead, and two open entrances into the fort. One should have been sealed with a bridge, that was never completed. Another, with doors; I suppose that’s good enough for zombies, but if WHEN we get a building destroyer, we’re all in trouble.

Our military ‘forces’ consist of 3 mace-dwarves, one of whom is practically unusable due to having a stress of 94,500! Combined with the Legendary+5 skill, that gal is a TPK waiting to happen; she’ll be removed from her squad, and left to do some relaxing task, such as weaving.

Why do we have 70 bugbats, and a bunch of birds left in cages? The llama doesn’t count, she’ll get slaughtered asap due to zombie related reasons.

Cave 1 is walled off, secure, and is absolutely wallpapered in webs. A mass-gathering may be highly profitable.

Cave 2 is open, flooded, and absolutely wallpapered in zombies. For the sake of FPS they need to be dealt with.

Cave 3 was walled off (with one small water-based exception at the upper-left corner), and seems to be the main hub of the fort. It still requires a bit of cleanup.

Props to XKCD for walling off the caves; I know from experience that it can be ridiculously tedious.

My priorities so far:

Seal access to the surface. I don’t trust doors, unless they’re over ramps and unassailable due to pathing bugs.

Burrows are a bit baffling; at the very least, they haven’t kept up with later excavations. My first instinct is to create a bunch of new ones, but in the interest of minimizing chaos I should try and modify the existing ones.

Military needs to be beefed up; it needs armor, and way more peeps than it currently has.

Corpses need to be cleaned away, from both surface and underground. There are stockpiles of remains in the third cavern, which have no business existing. Normally, I’d settle for a simple bridge to atom smash them but I’d better make an incinerator, given where we are. Or, heck, both.

De-zombify the second cave.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 01:58:48 pm by StrikaAmaru »
Needs caffeine to get through the working day.
[Sigtext. Contains links to mods, LPs and an index of all the things I wrote on this forum. Does not contain a viable sig. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=49316.msg6860463#msg6860463]

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2022, 10:51:40 am »

PTW, maybe take a turn
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12