Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Spinning doom barrel!  (Read 896 times)

Norrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Spinning doom barrel!
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:40:00 pm »

So I was messing around in adventure mode on the martial arts mod, playing as a dark elf. I and a single drunk dark elf decided to go raid some stuff, and decided to make our first target A Dwarf Mountain hall. It went off without a hitch, despite being seemingly empty, save for a couple dwarves and the Mayor. Afterwards, we targeted a human town. The first building i targeted was a human house. There was but a single peasant inside, and the drunk and I beat up on him for a few turns, then I picked up a barrel that was filled with food in the corner. I tried to hit him with it a couple times to absolutely no effect, then tried a different strategy and backed up to the far corner and hurled the barrel at him. Now i must of hurled the barrel pretty damn forcefully, because I pierced both of his lungs, his heart, and broke his liver. It also propelled him away to to slam into a wall. Who knew that barrels were such an effective throwing item?  :eek:

Norrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spinning doom barrel!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:53:00 pm »

Sorry for the double post MINUTES LATER but I just threw the same barrel at a guard. It hit him in the face but it just kinda bounced off him and he shrugged it off. So therefore I must conclude one of the following is true:

1)The peasant was a five year old with brittle bone disease
2)The guard was actually Chuck Norris in disguise.

Vugor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:12:00 pm »

almost anything u throw has the possiblilty to do stuff like that

sometimes i like to throw socks at people and send them flying and slamming

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 11:25:00 pm »

Live vermin are the best.  They double as a food source.

Norrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 11:27:00 pm »

i remember throwing a guard's arm at someone and decapitating them.