Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: SQUIRE 2.0  (Read 1935 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SQUIRE 2.0
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2023, 05:20:26 am »

Well that could have gone better, guess we go to the golden cup inn.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2023, 09:08:45 am »

Well that could have gone better, guess we go to the golden cup inn.
+1
she/her

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2023, 02:36:13 pm »

You decide to visit the Golden Cup Inn.

You quickly wind up on the Gilded Street, which cleaves through the trade district, as passerbies provide you directions to the place; a three-story building with windows made of actual glass and the brick walls, while evident, have been covered with white coat of plaster. This must be a rich place for rich patrons.

Your briefly wonder if this is truly an inn for your current budget of few dozen Ducats...

You step inside, if only to check the prices. Many tables and chairs of bright timber are arranged in a circle about the spacious hall, and at the back a staircase is leading upstairs. The bar is tended by a large and fat, balding man in white apron and leather jacket. He is currently joking about something with pair of two city guards, who must be off-duty, or perhaps came in for a little snack.

At this time of day, there isn't many patrons; a bard seated in far corner is idly plucking away at and adjusting his lute. Two boys, dressed in chainmail and dark blue cloth, both about your age, are quietly eating a meal of chicken and bread. A balding man with glasses is currently leaning over a piece of parchment, muttering to himself and scribbling away at it with a piece of charcoal.

Whatever shall you do, young Squire?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 08:35:48 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2023, 01:25:20 am »

Two boys, dressed in chaimnail and dark blue cloth
pickpocket chaimnail

Let's check what it would cost to spend the night here. It would be good to be well rested before meeting Sir Elmhead, but it might be above our budget.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2023, 02:37:00 am »

pickpocket chaimnail

Let's check what it would cost to spend the night here. It would be good to be well rested before meeting Sir Elmhead, but it might be above our budget.
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2023, 04:13:32 am »

pickpocket chaimnail

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]