Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Author Topic: FEF: Chains of Horai IC Thread: Chapter 2: Gladly, Keiko Kuroda Seeks Vengeance  (Read 34375 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Let's go."

Setsurou led the way toward the corridor, stopping only long enough to make sure the other two were following him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile

A Shiryo? Those terrifying, demonic things? And there was one hiding right here? Watching them. Hunting them, most likely. Kaori shivered despite herself. Well, so much for transforming back. She'd rather not be alone long enough to get eaten.

"A-A-Ahh! Wait for me!", she'd managed to squeak out before scrambling to catch up with the others down the corridor.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nullstar simply followed the small group for now, as he just wanted to join this little 'hunt'.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

As Madoka heads down the corridor indicated, she senses something off. The air in the corridor feels musty and heavy, heavier than it already was. The aura seems to get stronger the closer they get to the bedrooms.

Conversely, as Setsurou and the others progress down their own side, something about the air feels....weird. Lighter, like the outside. Nothing at all like the rest of the house.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Madoka slowed her pace, keeping one hand on her sword at all times. She was probably getting close. . . though, defeating a Shiryo would go a long way toward proving her strength. She set her jaw in determination and continued forward.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Setsurou paused for a moment.

"I don't like this. It feels like we're going further away from the source of the problem... which makes me think that, perhaps, we are moving closer to it. Ready your weapons. We are likely not going to be welcome when we advance."

Keeping the seal ready to throw, the shinobi started to move forward again, all senses alert.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nothing wrong with a bit of excitement. Mayhap after we are done, we will finally have some GOOD food as well."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Upstairs Group
Eventually, Madoka and the others get to a corner. At this point, it is apparent that something is very wrong.

The walls at this point are still the wood and plaster they once were, but Madoka can see pulsing, throbbing. She can see, if she looks closely, veins and weird fleshy things underneath it all. Looking around the corner, she sees nothing but a darkened corridor, no light to be seen except a doorway at the very end, extending far past where the point where the "outside" of the house would be.

There is no mistaking it; this is a Domain.

Downstairs Group
Setsurou feels the air lighten as they continue to approach the end of the corridor, but the atmosphere feels off. Lightened, yes, but with something sickly about the air, as if something was trying to strangle or choke the very wind itself.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Setsurou turned to Yusuke and Rin.

"I cannot guarantee your safety should we continue down this path, so I am leaving the choice up to you. Should we go further forward I will do my best to let no harm befall either of you, but if you wish to go find the others I'll be right behind you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I....trust you completely. Please, go ahead."
"Look, we need to get the little twerp back. You've always had my back, and Rengoku....I trust her."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

The snake misaki stood for a moment, completely still, face blank, but Yusuke at least probably knew him well enough to know he was running through a hundred different scenarios in his head and how he would try to deal with each of them should they occur. He then nodded and turned to walk the corridor once more.

"Then let's find her. The origin of this aura must be close."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"It's here." With another deep breath, Madoka steadied herself, then walked with purpose toward the sinister doorway.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There wasn't much else for Nullstar to comment on for now, so he simply followed Setsurou and the others.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]