Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Crystal Clear - Part 7: The Dead Rise  (Read 12820 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Crystal Clear - Part 5: A Fatal Error
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 02:48:30 pm »

Spoiler: Part 5: A Fatal Error (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 03:02:51 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2021, 03:46:03 pm »

This mod looks cool as heck. PTW

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 05:08:02 am »

... Well, I just noticed something embarrassing. The level 50 Magikarp in the Route 43 encounter table that I mentioned in part 4 doesn't actually exist in vanilla GSC (or in Crystal Clear), just in the remakes. That's... a really embarrassing thing to miss, especially since I could have sworn that I double checked that. I apologize for spreading misinformation.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 05:10:05 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Crystal Clear - Part 6: The Misdreavus Rant
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2021, 12:56:21 am »

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 11:31:32 am by ATHATH »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Nuzlocke Pokemon Crystal Clear - Part 7: The Dead Rise
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2021, 11:27:12 pm »

Spoiler: Part 7: The Dead Rise (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 11:29:36 pm by ATHATH »
Pages: 1 [2]