Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bay12 Subgames  (Read 7732 times)

ijub

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bay12 Subgames
« on: August 24, 2021, 01:52:41 pm »

https://www.bay12games.com/subgames/

i'm *slightly* scared, what are these unholy relics?
Relax kids.  you were okay when people were talking about professional lube.  Somebody mentions improvising 15 years ago and you get the willies?

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Subgames
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 01:09:14 am »

huh, I assumed that they were games about submarines and since I hate submarines, hate them with a burning passion, I avoided going anywhere near them, but I guess since they’re just so-called ‘bad’, and they come from the mind of Toady so they can’t be that bad, I might play ‘em
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 07:16:56 pm »

huh, I assumed that they were games about submarines and since I hate submarines, hate them with a burning passion, I avoided going anywhere near them, but I guess since they’re just so-called ‘bad’, and they come from the mind of Toady so they can’t be that bad, I might play ‘em

Some of the might need emulators.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 07:46:42 pm »

Some of the might need emulators.
This .DLL ?
http://www.bay12games.com/curses/

Yes there more odd games.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG