Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: [IC] SimpFEF: Lunatic Advance  (Read 10291 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] SimpFEF: Lunatic Advance
« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2022, 12:08:36 pm »

Valerie uses Heal on Astrid
Astrid Recovers 1 HP
Valerie's Heal loses 1 durability
Valerie gains 10 EXP

Astrid Visits G3

Inside the ruins of what must have been someone's family home, Astrid stumbled across a few pages from a book or tome. She found the writing on them completely indecipherable, and decided to take them with her in case they were important somehow.

Astrid obtains Lost Pages

Judith Visits H10

The building Judith visits has had its entrances collapsed, making it inaccessible but from the air. As she landed inside, she heard something scurry about, but upon further inspection, it turned out to be nothing more than a rat. Unfortunately, she didn't find anything of use in the building.

Enemy Phase

Turn 12
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ally Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemy Status (click to show/hide)

Player Phase
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2022, 02:22:25 pm »

Cadence trades Valerie Pain
Judith to E6
Astrid to I8
All others hold

Turn 13

Astrid to L10
Judith to A3
Else hold

Turn 14

Judith to A1, visit

Turn 15

Judith to D5

Turn 16

Judith to G7
Cadence to J7
Amara to I7
All else hold

GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2022, 11:50:34 am »

Judith Visits A1
Judith entered the tattered rubble expecting to find the brutalized remains of a beastkin family or signs of conflict with the cultists. A cozy little curio shop was just about the last thing she was expecting to find. It was a small, windowless wooden box lit only by a single orange lantern on the counter. A strange, angry-looking face was etched onto the lantern in black, casting a shadow of itself on the wall right next to the door. Judith could recognize many of the shops wares, items ranging from weapons to pillows, but many of the curios were so foreign to her that she found it impossible to even begin describing them.

Similarly difficult to describe was the shopkeeper, although that had little to do with her actual appearance, and more to do with the fact that there wasn't anyone tending the shop at the moment. There was a bell on the counter, but it came alongside a strange plaque stating, "Do NOT ring for service."

As soon as Judith read said plaque, an orange-haired woman wearing glasses and a gigantic hat tapped the bell, causing it to ring out and startle Judith to attention. She hadn't seen the woman enter, it was as though she simply appeared with her hand reaching for the bell.

"Thank you for your patience." she said in a thick accent that Judith couldn't recognize, "My name is Merlin, but you can call me Boss or God if you like. What can I do you for?"
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2022, 09:19:43 pm »

Judith's guard was kept raised as she tried to figure out what this place could possibly be doing here. It should have either been ransacked or taken up by the cultists here, especially since it had weapons inside. Granted, considering that this person could either teleport, or be unnaturally stealthy, they could be one, just with their own special brand of crazy.

"Well, Merlin, I was just trying to figure out what this place could be doing out here. You seem awfully non-murderous for a cultist, and quite alive for someone who isn't one."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 03:10:36 am by Aliemma »

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2022, 04:53:32 pm »

Judith Visits A1
Merlin looked momentarily disappointed, but it faded quickly. She then put her finger to her chin and pointed her eyes upwards at an angle, as if thinking back on something. Eventually she seemed to come to a conclusion.

"Well, I don't think I've joined any cults, but I wouldn't be against it if they had good benefits." she said, "I'm just a wandering trader of sorts. I was selling potions, but they were too strong, so I've recently started expanding my wares to what my customers actually need. You look like you could use a @#$%&." A strange black bar appeared over her mouth at the end of Merlin's sentence, accompanied by a loud beeping noise. She either didn't notice or didn't care, and kept speaking. "Though maybe something useful in combat would be more to your taste right now?
Defile Circles Discord

Aliemma

• Bay Watcher
  • Rejecting reality and substituting my own.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 09, 2022, 10:04:41 pm »

Judith briefly blue-screened as a Merlin's direct speech was warped by... Magic? Judith decided to chalk it up to magic before her brain broke. In the few moments Judith had spent with Merlin, she had enough questions to bore anyone possibly listening, but she largely kept them to herself. The less she told to someone like this, the better.

"I can assure you, Ms.Merlin, that you should stay far, far away from the folk here. I implore you to leave this place as soon as you can,"

However, the prospect of weaponry was tempting, and it didn't seem like Merlin was in much of a rush. Plus, with that strange magic she had, Judith was keen to be on her good side.

"Though if these are indeed for sale, my allies and I could use something. Please keep it quick, though, I'd rather not make them wait any longer."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 02, 2022, 09:38:43 am »

Judith Visits A1
Merlin smiled as she began rummaging around (in the air behind the counter) for something. Eventually, she produced a small bottle (from thin air) and held it up.

"Here we go, one of my weaker potions. I don't usually sell them anymore, but I think I can make an exception for someone who is about to go into battle. It can heal everything from heartburn to arrows to the knee." Her lips suddenly started moving at impossibly fast speeds as she continued, "Weaker Potion™ may cause side effects such as headache, nausea, diarrhea, loss of balance, loss of sight, loss of common sense, heart palpitations, heart attack, other demi lovato songs, rashes, acne, boils, simmers, acute belly button lint, athlete's foot, tennis elbow, couch potato butt, depression, anxiety, scientology, multiple sclerosis, single sclerosis, divorced sclerosis, it's complicated sclerosis, paralysis, hyperactivity, marxism, existential dread, suicide, and enlarged earlobes. Do not take if you are nursing, pregnant or may become pregnant. Ask your doctor if Weaker Potion™ is right for you."

The flashing price tag hovering in the air in front of the bottle Merlin displayed informed Judith that it would cost her 1200 gold to purchase.

Spoiler: Secret Shop (click to show/hide)
Defile Circles Discord
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]