Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: The Title Is Undead  (Read 10500 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
The Title Is Undead
« on: August 30, 2021, 09:04:55 am »

This takes place after the end of The Title Is Dead. The Reality Stabilizer was activated, however, it doesn’t actually;;y get rid of anything, it sends them to a pocket dimension within the device
Bold actions and dice will be rolled. May the dice determine your fates

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: The Title Is Undead
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 11:41:32 am »

>Board that plane at the airport, with my trusty M249.
it's over

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 11:57:45 am »

Wonder how that blackhole is doing

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 03:46:50 am »

Be a random person that's wondering around.

(If you want to use any of the stuff from my game you can.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 06:33:50 am »

This takes place after the end of The Title Is Dead. The Reality Stabilizer was activated, however, it doesn’t actually;;y get rid of anything, it sends them to a pocket dimension within the device

(Do I still have all my powers?)

Create a new angel plane with godlike powers!

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2021, 09:46:23 am »

restart that elf race and give them magical powers and have them destroy humanity.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2021, 06:49:58 pm »

Become one with the black hole
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 08:19:30 pm »

>Board that plane at the airport, with my trusty M249.
You get close to the airplane but a security guard notices you. You still have time to react

Be a random person that's wondering around.

(If you want to use any of the stuff from my game you can.)
You notice an angel plane being summoned, as well as elves being summoned from somewhere else. You look up and see slanes chasing regular planes, people running in terror form the elves, someone jumping towards the black hole while someone else looks very confused while watching it. Luckily, the human hating elves haven’t seen you yet, assuming you’re human, if you’re not human they won’t care even if they find you (by person, do you mean human specifically, or just something with sentience? Random thing with sentience could be many not human creatures)

(Do I still have all my powers?)

Create a new angel plane with godlike powers!
((Sure, why not?))
You make one, but for some reason it swoops down at you trying to kill you

restart that elf race and give them magical powers and have them destroy humanity.
The elves are summoned, and begin chasing humans intending to eradicate them

Wonder how that blackhole is doing
You try looking at the black hole only to realize your head hurts when you think about it. Looking at it is difficult due to light not escaping it. You also see someone jump into…something…disappearing in the process. You notice a small amount of radiation according to a Geiger counter dropped in the chaos that is happening

Become one with the black hole
You jump into the black hole and your mind becomes its mind, as it had no mind before. You seem to be deteriorating gradually, very slowly. Most of the particles around you are very spread out. You remember these are gases. There are solids and liquids too of course, they are moving a lot. There is also a solid underneath you, which you know as Earth. It seems you will have to focus a lot so that you don’t forget what things are. Right now, you only have touch, more specifically, knowing what it is you’re sucking up. Your old body’s in your new one, sinking ever deeper into the void. You have a mind now, where before you were inert, why this creature was able to give you its mind where others aren’t is a mystery to you. You think what you took is still inside you somewhere. You don’t feel any molecules inside you breaking, so any energy you’re getting is from biological things and electrical things

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 10:20:54 pm »

This is a story of a man named Stanley

Stanley looks around confused. Where am I? Wasn't I just at the mansion? Is that a blackhole? Did someone just say my name? all these thoughts and more go threw Stanley's pounding head as he starts wandering torward somewhere familiar to get his bearings... or atleast Stanley hopes.

Stanley wanders around dazed and confused torward where the mansion should be...atleast from what he remembers.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 10:58:58 pm by Fluffe9911 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2021, 04:28:55 am »

(I am a generic human.)

Go find a laboratory and drink all the science chemicals and mutate into a horrible part human part a bunch of random animals abomination!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2021, 06:27:24 am »

I look around, My plane body confused about my new whereabouts.

I make a domain, Which makes me stronger and my enemies weaker. I also charm the angel plane.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2021, 07:36:36 am »

Move with my body made concentrated matter beyond description
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2021, 10:49:27 am »

>Punch the guard into a window
it's over

Yellow Pixel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2021, 05:42:23 pm »

I become a black ninja cat in a catplane linked to his soul.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2021, 01:03:09 am »

Possess someone living.  Once I’ve possessed someone, find something that I can use to punch holes in things and use it to punch holes in anything and everything that’s alive.  Praise Cthulhu… oh, wait! He’s dead…. Praise the title loudly while doing so.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5