Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Foul Ichor  (Read 8154 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Foul Ichor
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2022, 10:49:25 am »

...I regret my actions

Try to make my detached arm grab on tightly to my own body.  Something something grafting!  Then grab the autocannon.

If arm cannot be kept, grab autocannon.  Maybe someone else will pick it up, it's OP

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2022, 05:52:24 pm »

I feel like this is kinda dragging, so maybe you should go for the "main" idea rather than a test game.

Otherwise, help graft/glue things to my armless teammate.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2022, 03:52:15 pm »

grab an autocannon and get on the lift.  try to attach my autocannon to me. 
"how do i attach this thing?"

((liking game and ideas.  just some food for thought tho, i tend to like/be more interested in this kind of game over than SGs.  ))
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 09:46:05 am by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2022, 06:55:09 pm »

in keeping with my current personal text I'm gonna kick this game to a swift end now. and in keeping with my current signature I'll be starting awooquest soon!

As it turns out, you can just kind of mash weapons into your twisted mass of metal and they'll stick there. Seems good, the groaning and screeching and shearing of steel is probably nothing. Aleph now has a gunarm where it once had not an arm, and HRRNIRRNIR now has a gun for a face. Classic mecha design.

You ride up the screaming lift for some miles, eventually the steel panels giving way to red stone, and then finally the open air under the crimson son, which bears down weakly, but with perceptible disdain. The sky far above pulsates, new veins snaking their way across heaven's vault just as quickly as they rot and decay, falling down to the floor as disintegrated biomatter.

You stand in an open air court in the center of a brutalist structure, over which's roof your heads barely peek and spy the rest of this barren islet, a few sad trees and bushes poking from the rocks.

Tiny invertebrate guards scuttle about your feet from all sides, hoping to bring to bear weapons heavy enough to stop you.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2022, 06:55:26 pm »

I like this game so I'm sure an SG of the same kind would also be neat, also yay wolf people or something.

Oh god crawl away from the creature.

It eats you!
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2022, 02:05:24 am »

It eats you!
Well shit, that didn't go well at all.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2022, 09:17:34 am »

if i have an autocannon, sidestep and blast the little buggers.  if i dont, sidestep and hardslam them. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2022, 03:36:28 pm »

Give my best kaiju roar and lay waste to the surrounding structure.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]