Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: Mario Kart '21 Grand Prix (Signups closed, waiting list open-next race soon!)  (Read 14577 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Game Thread---> http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=178983.0
Discord---> https://discord.gg/HsaCCmyztB (A few more bones right now! Feel free to come in and chat!)

So you wanna be a Racer? Since its explosion in popularity ten years ago, Kart Racing has only increased in popularity, not only in 'Mario World' (It's his world, we just live in it), but other connected realms. With big wins came famous drivers who brought large crowds-and coin-to the lucky sponsors who had gambled on their success. But just as many lost everything, their drivers vanishing into obscurity, their sponsors gobbled up by corporations the likes of Nightmare Inc. More racers, more races, more drama-for a time it seemed the Golden Age of Karting would never end...

All of this came to an abrupt end about a year ago, as 'Sniffles' swept through the Mushroom Kingdom, and eventually the entire multiverse, bringing a close to most forms of entertainment and indeed, any enjoyment of life in general. The Old Kart League was forced to close down, its many racers being enshrined in the Mario Kart Hall of Fame. But not all was lost. Having been effectively demolished, the Kart Racing community could begin fresh-and they launched a brand new League to build from the ground up recently.

The New MKR League is much like the Old League. Racers compete fiercely, sponsors wheel and deal, and underhanded tricksters attempt to cheat and bribe the system. But the show must go on!

Spoiler: The Rolls (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Turn Phases (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Turn time limit (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 01:38:44 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart '21 Grand Prix (Sign ups open soon!)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 12:08:51 pm »

Spoiler: Rules Violations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kart Damage (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Grand Prix (click to show/hide)
Mouser Mafia Recheesed
<Illegal Mods>
New cheatin' rules!
Did you survive the wall o' text? If you want in, go ahead and claim your Character and create a Kart! As stated above, you have 5 Coin to spend on Modules, and you are certainly free to ride a vanilla Kart and add to it later (or never.) You can also design your own emblem to represent your character- 50x50 is the size I use in-race, so I'd appreciate it if your logo at least had a square aspect ratio. As a rookie, you'll be in the next available Underdog Open.

Here we go!

All thanks to Monk12 for giving me the go ahead to play with his original ruleset! Sure, reviving a ten year old RTD may not work as well as I hope, but I'm willing to give it a shot! Be warned-this system was undergoing revision as we played it, and every race could bring more changes! I think that's part of the fun.

Here's some links to the ancient past if you wanna take a look. It has better item descriptions than mine anyway.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108114.0 (The Original Game)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=110776.0 (The Spinoff-the Kirby Cup is just for racing, with no points or sponsors needed)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 09:45:59 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart '21 Grand Prix (Sign ups open soon!)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 12:15:15 pm »

Alright, let's have at it. Sign ups are easy-give me a name, and what (if anything) you spend your coins on. An image would be nice too. We can handle a total of 16 racers a season-8 for each race qualifying, and 6 for the cup.

To elaborate more on the available characters, the whole Nintendo Universe and anyone from a universe invited to Smash is open. But will someone actually play Mario?!

Edit: Oh, and someone just talked me into accepting a very distantly related universe character. Hey, take your shot, right?

SEASON 1 ROSTER

Dampé (chaotick21)
Points- 0
Fame- 0
Coin- 1

Kart
Name: The Gravedigger
Paint Job: Dark Gray and Brown

Module Installed: Ramming Speed(Hylian Shovel)
Module Hiccups: Cold Start (Hylian Shovel)
Permanent Hiccups: None
Races: 0

Modules in Storage:
Kart Hookshot (Loot Vacuum, Rough Aerodynamics)

Dick Dastardly IV (TricMagic)
Status: Cheating his way in.(And yes, just read the whole Mario Kart. But he has a dastardly plot to pose as Waluigi.)
Points- 0
Fame- 0
Coin- 5-2-3+1-1=0
Backstory: A man following in his ancestor's footsteps, cheating his way in. "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!"

Kart
Name: The Mean Machine
Paint Job: Dastardly Purple and dim mustard yellow trim.

Module Installed: Dirty Weapons (Dastardly Duffel), Loot Vacuum/Choco-Vacuum (Grab'o'glove with Choco-Fludd Vacuum), High Acceleration mod (Evil Gramophone)
Module Hiccups: Signal Interference (Dastardly Duffel), Greased Up (Evil Gramophone), Low Loot, Cold Start (Grab'o'glove with Choco-Fludd Vacuum)
!!Illegal Mods detected!!
Hacked: Dastardly Duffel

Racing for Viking Cola
"Burn, loot, pillage and plunder!"
Sign on Bonus: 1 Coins (Paid)
Win Bonus: 2 coin for a 2nd place win, 6 coins for a 1st place win

Length of Deal: 1 Race (renegotiation guaranteed upon expiration)

SIGN HERE: [Dick Dastardly IV]

Waluigi (Fluffe9911)
Points- 0+5=5
Fame- 0
Coin- 5+1-4-1=1
Backstory: Waluigi number one! WAAAAAAAA!

Kart
Name: WL Standard
Paint Job: Garish Purple and 2nd Banana Gold

Module Installed: [Waffle Drill], [Dark Star Fuel Injector (Toxic Star)], Remove Crank-Strictor Plate (Mini-Mouser Pub), Fake Starheat Vents (Scumball the Slime)
Module Hiccups: Mold Growth (Toxic Star), Cold Start (Mini-Mouser Pub), Ghost Kart (Scumball the Slime), Engine Cough (Waffle Drill)
Ban Worthy: Dark Star Fuel Injector
Tweaked: Mini-Mouser Pub
Hacked: Scumball the Slime
Permanent Hiccups: Poison Shrooms
Races: 1
Placement
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/4th Place

Karate Joe (SirAston)
Points- 0
Fame- 0
Coin- 2
Backstory:
A stranger in a strange realm.
But every realm follows the same rules.
Compete, and you may win.
OSU!

Kart

Name: Petals of a Lost Past
Paint Job: Greyscale

Module Installed: Item Boost (Grey Belt), Armor Shell (Rhythmic Shell)
Module Hiccups: Grounded (Grey Belt), Signal Interference (Rhythmic Shell)
Crowns
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/[Race Time: 11 turns]
Credits: Custom Kart graphic by Jacinta

Olaf the Stout (Devastator)
Points- 0
Fame- 0
Coin- 2
Backstory: A Lost Viking.

Kart
Name: The Green Machine
Paintjob: Viking Green
Frame: Possibly a shield with an engine strapped to it

Module Installed: Shield Box (Hi-Tech Heavyweight Viking Shield)
Module Hiccups: Low Loot (Hi-Tech Heavyweight Viking Shield)
Placement
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/6th Place

Crank (Toaster)
Points- 0+4=4
Fame- 0
Coin- 2
Backstory: A veteran from the original MKL, Crank has returned to find more fame.  He is still obsessed with the idea of fame, perfection of his skills, and proof that he is capable of success.  It may be starting to catch up with him...

Kart
Name: Grotto Greased Lightning
Paint Job: Purple with Dark Blue Accents

Module Installed: High Accel (GRLR Kit), Compensator (Arctic Compensator)
Module Hiccups: Low Loot, Ice Sparks (Arctic Compensator)
Compensated: Cold Start (GRLR Kit)
Placement
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/5th Place
Credits: To Freeform for original Crank art
(Current Style)
(Classic Style)
Bowser (SuperDino85)
Points- 0+3=3
Fame- 0
Coin- 5+1-1-2=3
Backstory: King of the Koopas and don't you forget it.

Kart
Name: BW Standard
Paint Job: Villainous Reptile Orange

Module Installed: Choco-Fludd, Choco-Tires, Firebreath Ignition Sparker (High Acceleration)
Module Hiccups: Sticky Wheel (Choco-Tires), Ghost Kart (Choco-Fludd)
Placement
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/7th Place
Special: Keyholder

Sponsor: Racing for Team Flare Vision
"Jack Frost, more like Jack LOST...! After my racer defeated him! Which is like, future tense."
Sign on Bonus: 1 Coins Paid
Terms: 1 coin per race. Increase pay by 1 per race.
Stipulations: Must always finish AHEAD of Burger-Kuns racer, or contract terminated! Will require a uniform change (if we can fit one)
Length of Deal: Three races

Rotom (Naturegirl1999)
Points- 0
Fame- 0
Coin- 2
Backstory: ~BZZZT~ Download in progress...

Kart
Name: Rotom Kart Mode
Paint Job: Electric Blue

Module Installed: Item Boost (Rocket 'Itemgetter'), Armor Shell (Spell Tag)
Module Hiccups: Poor Handling (Rocket 'Itemgetter'), Ghost Kart (Spell Tag)
Placement
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/8th Place

Cranky Kong (monk12)
Points- 0+9=9
Fame- 0+2=2
Coin- 2+3+2-6-1=0
Favor owed: 1
Backstory: The old Speedy Pete! Can't remember why Junior stopped racing with it, some hoo-haw about it being a deathtrap. Nonsense! Nothing an experienced hand like myself couldn't handle, I'm sure! In fact, I think I'll get ol' Petey fixed up and go show these younguns how it's done!

Kart
Name: Speedy Pete
Paint Job: Mahogany Brown and Tree Vine Green
Frame: Held together by withered Jungle vines and crankiness

Module Installed: Choco-Fludd, Choco-Tires, Streamlined (Kongo Jungle Coconut Spoiler),  Aerodynamic (Spooky Shawl)
Module Hiccups: Poor Handling (Kongo Jungle Coconut Spoiler), Ghost Kart (Spooky Shawl), Poor Handling (Choco-tires), Faulty Weapons (Choco-Fludd)
Placement
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/2nd Place

Sponsor: Racing for KremKroc Industries
"Welcome to the Slam!"
Contract (Active)]Sign on Bonus: 2 Coins (Paid)
Win Bonus: 4 coins for a 1st or 2nd place win
Stipulations: Any placement below 3rd results in termination of contract! A 3rd place win means employment status is decided by flipping a weighted Kremkoin!

Length of Deal: Forever, until forcibly terminated

Jack Frost (Egan_BW)
Points- 0+7=7
Fame- 0+1+1=2
Coin- 4+2+1-2-1-1-1=3
Backstory: hee ho! I didn't read all the rules! hee, I'll just manage without...

Kart
Name: Hi-Ho Speedster

Module Installed: [Chocotires] Dirty Weapons (Zorro's Rapier EX), Ramming Speed (Jack's Iced Coconut Morningstar), Removed Crank-Strictor Plate (Guilty Gear)
Module Hiccups: Featherweight (Zorro's Rapier EX), Signal interference (Jack's Iced Coconut Morningstar), Faulty Weapons (Guilty Gear), Low Loot (Choco-tires)
Hacked: Zorros Rapier EX
Tweaked: Guilty Gear

Placement
Mushroom Cup/Luigis Waterway (Summer)/3rd Place

Sponsor: Racing for Burger-Kun
"If I act with resolve and believe in my actions, I know I'll be able to achieve anything."
Contract (Active)]Sign on Bonus: 1 Coins (Paid)
Terms: 1 coin per race
Win Bonus: 1 coins for 3rd, 2 coins for 2nd place win, 3 coins for a 1st place win
Stipulations: Must maintain current image bonus or contract may be cancelled. Publicity tours to adjust image mandatory! (Jacks current bonus is +0!) +1 Coin bonus to perfecting image rank, once per rank. 1 time 1 coin bonus to finish AHEAD of Team Flare Visions racer. Negotiations can only performed at the end of the every season. Free Burgers for Jack!

Length of Deal: Three races

Events:
-1 coin per race (4 more in total): Funding the Frost Five
Season 1
Underdog Open: Luigi's Waterway
1. Karate Joe (SirAston)  [RETIRED]
2. Cranky Kong (monk1) WINNER
3. Jack Frost (Egan_BW)
4. Waluigi (Fluffe9911)
5. Crank (Toaster)
6. Bowser (SuperDino85)
7. Olaf the Stout (Devastator) [RETIRED]
8. Rotom (Naturegirl1999) [RETIRED]
Winner: Cranky Kong as result of Racer Transcendence

Comeback Open: Choco Island One Raceway
1. Cranky Kong (monk1)
2. Jack Frost (Egan_BW)
3. Waluigi (Fluffe9911)
4. Crank (Toaster)
5. Bowser (SuperDino85)
6. Dick Dastardly (TricMagic)
7. Dampe (chaotick21)
8. ???
Winner: ?

Crown Invitational
1. Highest Fame
2. Highest Points

Mushroom Cup
1. Cranky Kong (Monk12)
2. Winner of Comeback Open
3. Winner of Crown Invitational
4. Most Points
5. Most Points
6. Highest Fame
Season Winner: ?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 12:31:54 pm by Dwarmin »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart '21 Grand Prix (Sign ups open!)
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 12:38:57 pm »

I choose WAAAAAAluigi also sticking to the vanilla cart for now WAAAA

Also here is a glorious logo made by yours truly WAAA
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 02:39:15 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 01:47:03 pm »

This was the best picture we could find?
Maybe he'll submit something better.
C'mon this is Waluigi. He couldn't get into smash. That patch on his hat isn't even cloth, it's a sticker!
We can't expect to get anyone import...

...Hey, we're live!

(Jim and Bob, the Lakitu Brothers who serve as the traditional announcers for MKL, now have a bit more grey in their clouds-what was once fluffy and white looks a bit overladen, like a stormcloud. But don't they seem to be letting age get them down, as they provide sharp analysis of the sport for the fans)

Ahem, your old friend, Lakitu Jim here here with a 'hashtag, big new update'-is that how it goes? Well, MKL '21 is proud to recognize our first qualifying racer for the new league-the perennial 4th wheel of the Mushroom Kingdom, the acclaimed scoundrel, the ultimate under-underdog...

And tennis pro, don't you forget it, Jim. That Plumber has a mean backhand. Bet he can toss a mean shell, too...oh hey, you're looking a bit pixelated there, Jim.

...Waluigi! Pretty spry since he's been in a coma for about ten years, wouldn't you say, Bob?

That was the original Waluigi-at least we think it was the original. Ever since they opened the multiverse star gates we've had Waluigis pouring in from all over. Who knows, this might be some random one from a galaxy where he's actually useful.

Harsh put down, Bob, but you can't say it's undeserved. Anyway, he's entering the league with a vanilla cart with no modifications-canny to save your coins, and avoid the hiccups that can end a first year racers career before it even begins. Also, is he really a plumber?

I guessed. They all wear the same uniform! I just thought...

Not all Humans are plumbers and princesses! It's a common mistake. Is he even a human, though? I've heard rumors he's a pokemon!

I'm sure he'll love to talk about himself when he's on the winners podium-let's not count him out and laugh, until his kart is a smoldering wreck on the trackside! Hey, how about we go to a commercial break?

Waluigi (Fluffe9911)
Points- 0
Fame- 0
Coin- 5

Kart
Name: WL Standard
Paint Job: Garish Purple and 2nd Banana Gold

Module Installed: None

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 02:41:05 pm »

Waluigi number one! WAAAAAAAA!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 02:45:34 pm »

Waluigi number one! WAAAAAAAA!

"You heard it here first folks, he's not a pokemon, a human or a plumber. He's #1! But for now it's a self proclaimed title!"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 03:10:06 pm »

A greyscale kart approaches the realm.
Its equally greyscale driver guides the kart to its destiny.
Petals of a lost past follow them where they go.

"..."

A stranger in a strange realm.
But every realm follows the same rules.
Compete, and you may win.
OSU!

Name: Karate Joe
Modules: Item Boost & Armor Shell
Credits: Custom Kart graphic by Jacinta

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 03:43:17 pm »

Out of Space, out of time, It's the one, the only..
Olaf the Stout!  Riding on a low-pitched wooden kart.. or is that a shield with an engine strapped to it?  None may ever know!

Olaf the Stout
Points- 0
Fame- 0
Coin- 2

Kart: The Green Machine.

Modules: Shield Box, 3 coins
Permanent Hiccups: None.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 04:12:54 pm »

Karate Joe
Coin -3 (Now 2)

Item Boost
Grounded
Module: Grey Belt
The Grey Belt is a mark of advancement in the Rhythmic Martial Arts, signifying the user is ready for even harder training regimens. As with all strength belts, it's heavy to bear, but increases the rewards of training ten-fold! Go for a Perfect!

Armor Shell
Signal Interference
Module: Rhythmic Shell
A special device often attached to clothing and suits used to help acclimate Rhythm Universe dwellers to the Non-Rhythmic Reality, this one wasn't designed to be used by a person, but a vehicle. It effectively allows the user to reach a 'Flow' state, at least in a very limited range for but a moment, and deflect heavy attacks. It provides protection from kart damage, but the Flow seems to make the electronic signals in this reality go haywire.

Olaf The Stout
Coin -3 (Now 2)

Shield Box
Low Loot
Module: High Tech Heavyweight Viking Shield
A standard viking shield, upgraded with the latest in energy shielding. Or maybe it's the latest in energy shielding, strapped to a wooden shield. We may never know. Unfortunately, the drawback of a big heavy shield is that the other Raiders gets to the good loot before you do!

We've got two new racers to introduce! And, it seems our next rookie really knows how to MOVE TO THE BEAT!

A bit of an insult to call him a Rookie! But only a bit! It's Karate Joe, a venerable martial artist from the Rhythm Heaven Universe!

Do you think he's perhaps achieved a mastery of physical arts, and now he's trying to master the automotive arts?

I think he's here to win, Bob! He may be grey, but you can see the fire in his eyes. Grey fire! He's a true competitor!

We've all heard legends of his brutal training regimen-in his reality, all things must be done with perfect musical timing. Like many of his people, he's rumored to possess a power known mysteriously as 'The Flow'. Once he builds up this energy, he can shatter stone with his bare hands and feet!

You know what they say, fear not the man whose punched a pot ten thousand times, fear the man who's punched ten thousand pots without missing a beat. I mean, that's actually really scary! Do any of the other racers even have a chance?

Sure do, Bob! The very chaotic nature of our non-rhythmic reality makes it extremely difficult to achieve a Flow state! Perhaps that's why he came here? It will no doubt be an extreme test of his skills!

I'm looking forward to finding out too! But he seems to be the strong and silent type!

And we've got another entry, Jim! And this one seems a bit...lost? Well, we lost his picture anyway!

Heh heh, I'm sure he's never heard THAT one before. Hey, the producer is saying we should be nicer to the rookie racers! We sounded like jerks before, Bob!

Well then! I'd like to introduce Olaf, of the Lost Vikings-the largest and meanest member of that classic triple trouble! He's traveled a VERY long way to get here!

Mushroom Kingdom Military analysts say he may have dropped out of a flying Longboat escaping from the Collapsing Blizzard Nexus by way of the Switch Portal. Lucky him, eh? I'm surprised he even managed to stabilize after we saw what happened to those bugs, you know, the Zerg things? They sure left a mess. It's dangerous traveling outside your developers-realm! But what happened to his brothers? Was he dropped or THROWN?

That's a question for another day, Jim! It's a universal constant they'll always find each other sooner or later, anyway. So what do we know about Olaf?

Very little! His title is, canonically, Olaf the Stout. He's a true heavyweight fighter, always carries a shield without any other weapons-he's a defender, and nobody gets past him. He's indicated he has some past racing experience in a related vehicular sport so he should bring some solid strategies to win. Odds are he's a pretty big eater, too, and that mean he's hungry to win.

I don't follow the logic, Jim!

You don't follow a lot of things these days, Bob!

Maybe! But I've got high hopes for this racer! Let's hope he can show us how they do things back from wherever he came from!

Certainly hope so! And now a word from a brand new sponsor, Viking Cola! Raid your thirst!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 04:45:52 pm »

(I'll have a pic sometime this weekend.  Does the size have to exactly match the others?)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 05:31:36 pm »

((Yeah it should generally be 50x50 px))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 06:41:06 pm »

((Also already seeing some early changes to make. Grounded needs a nerf, signal interference needs a buff, and low loot rules needs to be better designed))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 06:44:46 pm »

20% poison shroom chance is pretty nasty too.. we might pick up like 15 boxes in a game.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 10:03:15 pm »

I like the item changes quite a bit. The tier system is just clearly better, I remember being too married to the notion of "one chart and d6 roll to rule them all," but still trying to force it to produce Mario Kart-like results. The tag system is a little dense, but for something like this its better to be overly descriptive so the behavior of items is unambiguous. The old items were simpler, but also leaned a bit on people intuiting how they should work based on having played Mario Kart before. I'm also all about being able to mix and match tags for new and cool items.

Speaking of the new and cool items, I'm excited to see how the toxic shrooms shake out. Gaining hiccups midrace is always fun, and with ways to cure it mid-race I'm sure it's fine. Signal interference should probably improve to  at least +1, since homing targets the racer you care most about (the one in front of you) but that also means that racer knows what's coming, and can at least Drive Defensively for their own +1, not considering other defensive items or effects. Part of why I had it at +2 was because it's only going to make one attack (and is thus higher variance,) unlike Green which can potentially have a go at everyone on the track twice, vastly improving the odds it messes up somebodies day.

Grounded is just a harsher version of Hazard Magnet, and I remember that being deadly even back in the original thread when it only worked on Bananas. Maybe rebrand it as something of an inverse to the Shield effect, giving Straight Projectiles (maybe Thrown as well, or any/all) a +2 bonus to hit the driver?

Low Loot might be better as either a separate chance to lower your loot tier (not a fan of extra dice rolling, but might be more streamlined than letting modifiers bounce you around tiers,) or maybe just eliminating the bonus to item rolls you get from being behind.

I'd say the Quickfire Start module might want some serious buffing as well- 3 Coin for a Module that will affect exactly 1 roll each race while also giving you an associated hiccup sounds like a hard sell to me. I don't think it would be too far to make it 1 Coin, and increase the bonus to +2 (or even +3, guaranteeing a success, though maybe that's too much,) AND make the Hiccup non-random so racers can choose what they're giving up to gain this benefit.

Fish Food and Angry Sun are fantastic, and if I were you I'd show no mercy and let them show up in any module. That's what Compensators are for!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12