Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Mario Kart '21 Grand Prix (Signups closed, waiting list open-next race soon!)  (Read 14609 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart '21 Grand Prix (Signups always open-8 more spots for next race!)
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2021, 04:43:13 pm »

"All of you shall eat Waluigi's dust! WAAAAA!!!"

”Hey don’t you have a toilet you need to go plunge with your nose or something?”

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2021, 04:48:53 pm »

”Hey don’t you have a toilet you need to go plunge with your nose or something?”
"Ill have you know Walugi's nose is well defined and Walugi's third most handsome facial characteristic that is not at all suited for plumbing! WAAAAAA!!"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 05:03:06 pm by Fluffe9911 »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2021, 04:53:47 pm »

”Third? What are the first two then? Your hat and the sticker on it?”

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2021, 05:01:25 pm »

"WAAHAHA I think its quiet self evident to anyone who is able to appreciate true beauty! Also its not a sticker its a patch! WAAAAA!!!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart '21 Grand Prix (Sign ups open!)
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2021, 05:21:00 pm »

Crank watched the newcomers banter among themselves.  It was amusing; not everyone knew what they were getting in to, it seemed.  No matter; he was still a newcomer to this league himself, and he reminded himself of this fact more than once.  It wouldn't do him any good here to rely on his past accomplishments; if he wanted glory and fame today, he'd have to earn it fresh.  End up at the back of his first race, and he'd be forgotten and ignored.  That wouldn't do.

"It's a new day, and a new season."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2021, 05:27:37 pm »

this armor attracts other ghosts? Cool, we can all explore the place together! :)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2021, 06:23:01 pm »

"WAAHAHA I think its quiet self evident to anyone who is able to appreciate true beauty! Also its not a sticker its a patch! WAAAAA!!!"

”Please, the only true beauty I see about you is your ability to even keep up with this hilarious conversation. Gwahahahaha!”

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2021, 06:23:43 pm »

"Oh, is it winter already?"
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2021, 06:40:23 pm »

”Please, the only true beauty I see about you is your ability to even keep up with this hilarious conversation. Gwahahahaha!”
conversing I want to converse, most of who I tried talking to tried either fighting me, catching me, or just ran off

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2021, 07:33:38 pm »

"... Banter with no rhythm. It lacks the nuance. Truly a strange world. This shall be my test."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2021, 07:41:55 pm »

"... Banter with no rhythm. It lacks the nuance. Truly a strange world. This shall be my test."

rythm? This isn’t a poetry class or a music place

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2021, 09:32:00 pm »

"Oh, is it winter already?"

Crank shook as he was slightly startled.

"Eh?  What?  Oh, no, racing season... not my first one.  You?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2021, 09:50:15 pm »

Waluigi starts fuming "GRRRR thats it! Waluigi is done talking with you! Waluigi shall not stand for these insults! WAAAAAAA!!!!"
conversing I want to converse, most of who I tried talking to tried either fighting me, catching me, or just ran off
"WAAA! Beat it lightbulb! Waluigi is done talking today! Waluigi is going to go sit on a bench and think about life decisions! WAAAAA!!!" Waluigi storms off grumbling in a comical fashion
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:52:13 pm by Fluffe9911 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2021, 12:09:26 am »

"WAAA! Beat it lightbulb! Waluigi is done talking today! Waluigi is going to go sit on a bench and think about life decisions! WAAAAA!!!" Waluigi storms off grumbling in a comical fashion
”Sorry, I just found you two not long ago”
Rotom turns to the reptile
I would think complimenting someone about being able to keep up a conversation is a compliment, the “only beauty” part I can see why that makes it an insult. I’m a Rotom, an Electric/Ghost type, though right now I’m possessing a kart, so I think that makes me Electric/Steel type now? What type/types are you? Ground? You remind me of a Sandslash
((Rotom hasn’t seen Bowser breathe fire yet, or really been able to talk with non Pokemon until now))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2021, 01:06:58 am »

”Wait wait you’re a what now? What’s with all these “types” you’re listing off? Did you say you were a ghost? Just what exactly are you supposed to be?”

((Likewise this is the first Pokémon Bowser would have ever seen, at least to my memory))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12