Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Raveyard Mash [6/6]  (Read 7815 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Raveyard Mash [6/6]
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2021, 10:43:23 am »

"Ack! What's wrong with your voice!?"
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2021, 10:46:38 am »

"Ack! What's wrong with your voice!?"
"Oh uh sorry too pompous? Its my stage voice really makes me seem confident for the crowds you know? Should I tone it down? Weird... fox guy person."

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2021, 12:41:19 pm »

black one finds a pile of rubble and animates it and has it destroy all enemies.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2021, 02:02:59 pm »

"Uh? No no, your talking is just... weird."
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2021, 02:37:50 pm »

"I have been told in the past I got quiet the noticeable accent! Anyway what was I doing again... oh right COME AT ME FIENDS!!"

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2021, 03:39:24 pm »

"I have been told in the past I got quiet the noticeable accent! Anyway what was I doing again... oh right COME AT ME FIENDS!!"

Logan knew that these were inferior copy’s of him, But seeing another version of himself talk like that was disgusting.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2021, 04:52:19 pm »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2021, 07:46:44 pm »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2021, 04:41:27 am »

"Get out of here this is my spot to sleep!"
Transform that dead tree into a loaded gun!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2021, 10:15:50 am »

Turn 1

Logan

[6] Being unable to open the doors to the crpyt, Logan slams through them and falls into the darkness. The entrance collapsed, trapping him inside!

[6] Dalarin focuses on a few graves, lets out an otherworldly sounding meow and raises five skeletons, one of them seems to be berserk and out of their control! The cat pondered why the wraith looked exactly like him. Perhaps it was a spectral fragment of himself, and his soul was in-fact not in his body?

[2] Nera attempts to reanimate the dead, but can't seem to focus on any graves or bodies!

"Gentlemen Gentlemen no need to fear! Watch as I make these ghastly ghosts disappear!" yelled Dave Anderson. "Ack! What's wrong with your voice!?" cried startled Nera. "Oh uh sorry too pompous? Its my stage voice really makes me seem confident for the crowds you know? Should I tone it down? Weird... fox guy person." "Uh? No no, your talking is just... weird." "I have been told in the past I got quiet the noticeable accent! Anyway what was I doing again... oh right COME AT ME FIENDS!!"

[Dave: 3, Dave's Wraith: 3]

Dave atttempted to slash up his wraith, but it dodged!

[1] Black One searched for a pile of rubble but found a venomous ghoul instead!

[2] "Get out of here this is my spot to sleep!" yelled Bob. He tried to transform the tree into a loaded gun, but he could only transform the leaves into bullets!

Enemies

Logan's Wraith: [16/16]
Black One's Wraith: [16/16]
Dalarin's Wraith: [16/16]
Dave Anderson's Wraith: [16/16]
Hobo Bob's Wraith: [16/16]
Nera's Wraith: [16/16]

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2021, 10:35:03 am »

Ok then, fine, reanimate the venomous ghoul instead. Since ghouls are dead things, and reanimation lets me animate dead things, it should work.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2021, 02:45:26 pm »

Dalarin commands one of the skeletons under his control to wield his sword, the other three to stay clear of the berserk skeleton, and all of them to protect him and capture his wraith. The tides have turned, and he wanted to study the wraith and understand how it was formed if it was indeed part of his soul.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2021, 03:24:50 pm »

"If at first you dont succeed try and try again!" "EN GARDE!"

Keep slashing im sure it will work eventually!

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2021, 04:05:26 pm »

I animate the biggestobject that I can Find and I defend myself with my sword.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2021, 03:36:13 am »

"Dang you kids bringing these ghost things to my spot!"
Pick up some of the bullets and transform a tree branch into a handgun that can use the bullets I just made, also defend myself with my sword if attacked.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5