Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!  (Read 54288 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!
« Reply #930 on: August 28, 2021, 02:57:50 pm »

: Honestly, I don't know. Even short term I can't really think of what we could do back in Angeborten.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 29, 2021, 06:28:00 am »

Markus lets out a slight cough, having finally recovered somewhat from the forced march.
: "Perhaps we should wait until his highness recovers. We're in no condition to do anything more than rest and regroup at the moment."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: September 02, 2021, 03:36:03 pm »

"Well, from what I've heard this must've been a very tiring, and traumatizing, journey for you. I think it will be best for you all to go and rest. We will not be evicting you or anything, so take your time recovering. We should indeed let the matter rest until Cedric recovers, or until Count Vuckerbecke sends a reply, either or. Is there anything else you wish to talk about?"
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 23, 2021, 10:05:48 am »

Marietta, after being silent for a moment, raised her head to glare daggers at Lady Ebrietta.

"Rest? Like... In an actual bed?... For as long as we want?... Okay, no, you know what, there's no way I'm buying that— how do we know you're not gonna kill us in our sleep? How do we know Cedric isn't dead as we speak!?" Marietta's frazzled impatience got the better of her as she looked around the table. "Literally everyone we've encountered so far has either tried to kill us or spat up on us! I don't trust this for a second! Hell, how do we know that we're getting tricked into cutting our supplies!? We're not gonna have shit if we drop these so-called 'enchanted weapons;' doesn't anyone find it the least bit suspicious that Lucas or Sylvianne didn't find these before!? Come on!" She was going to need to be calmed down. Somehow.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: September 23, 2021, 10:13:44 am »

: Truth is, I've been exhausting myself ever since we started this trip. Regardless of that possibility, I need to rest or else I could- Lucas' head slumped on the table, on top of the Nosferatu tome marked with magic, and he began snoring.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: September 23, 2021, 10:18:26 am »

"No- No! Don't go to sleep, if I can lift a sword you can damn well lift a book!" Marietta yelled, not knowing the toll that using magic takes on someone and lying to herself that she would still be in fighting shape.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]